PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Loudspeakers.....Horrible!!!

Toxic Tuan
09-08-2006, 03:32 PM
My friend from out of town have been trying to get his subs reconed for a week. We drove 4 times to Atomic...the drive is an hour 1 way each time. Every single time...they said the subs were ready...and every single time when we get there...they would come up with excuses. The lady owner of Atomics...Mrs. Wu...I believe is her name is completely crazy. I've dealt with bad customer service before...but it's this case is unheard of. She's completely insane. You will never believe me until you've actually dealt with her. She's is honestly like a little kid...who will hang up on you. On one occasion...we drove for an hour and were 5 mins from Atomics...said said it was too late and told us on the phone to turn around and go home. We were 5 mins away!!!! The next business day she made my buddy stand outside on the side walk to wait for 4 hrs...and then tell him to go home because she couldn't verify who he is and doesn't remember him dropping off the subs. He got upset and started yelling...guess what...she said the price of the recones went up from $75 to $900 for 2 subs. It's completely stupid. I've talked to other people and they've had the same bad experience. Some have had their subs there for 6 months and still waiting.

If you're planning on doing business with the people from Atomics...then think twice. Or you will regret it. I don't know how they stay in business. It's beyond believe and completely bazaar. :mad:

Tuan

meade916
09-08-2006, 03:38 PM
makes dealing with Scott at FI sound like a walk in heaven.....this guy would probably drive 10hours to sacramento to BRING ME my stuff if he thought it was important enough.

Sorry bout the bad luck ill definitly log this into my "who not to deal with" notebook.

90accordman
09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
she said the price of the recones went up from $75 to $900 for 2 subs.

she needs a good B slappin

mtdewelf
09-08-2006, 03:42 PM
arson FTW?