PDA

View Full Version : xtreme audio show 9/10 joliet,IL

SBLAZER
09-08-2006, 02:01 PM
hey fellas there is a local show goin on, at xtremeaudio in joliet i blieve it is. always a good show and great turnout. they use a/c 190 i believe. that was the meter they used last time and they also meter on the dash:veryhapp: so come and check it out and come see some loud vehicles :) check there website for more info

Abel
09-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Ill be there wangin the FI MT :)

TypeRBass
09-10-2006, 09:14 AM
i'll be dere. werd.

TypeRBass
09-10-2006, 11:02 AM
mmmk show cancelled...moved to next sunday the 17.....be there or be square.

asaner85
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
I'll Def stop by!!

asaner85
09-11-2006, 04:40 PM
I'll Def stop by!!

Address so I can Map quest it.... No luck finding their website.:crap:

etznova
09-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Address so I can Map quest it.... No luck finding their website.:crap:

yep need an address also

Ricky616
09-11-2006, 04:52 PM
i will try to be there :D

TypeRBass
09-11-2006, 06:16 PM
2400 Caton Farm Road
Crest Hill, IL

asaner85
09-13-2006, 07:35 PM
What time does the event begin/End??

Abel
09-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Show starts at 10:00 a.m. i belive so who is going?

asaner85
09-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Im Def. stopping by. I hope 1:30 isnt too late:eyebrow:

RedDawn22
09-16-2006, 09:35 PM
2400 Caton Farm Road
Crest Hill, IL

On the southwest corner of caton farm & route 30, just go toward Joliet on 30 from I-55.

here is the web address for more info.....

http://www.xtremaudio.com/

snb778
09-16-2006, 09:39 PM
my 2 new 6.5"s will own you all...just watch these beeeeeez

tommyk90
09-16-2006, 09:50 PM
You know i'll be there.

Now....which setup should I bring? :D

Ricky616
09-16-2006, 09:51 PM
i might go not sure yet ;)

Abel
09-16-2006, 11:55 PM
well since just about all of Phat hertz is going to be in same class, im just going to bring my low note setup and have some fun :)

Ricky616
09-16-2006, 11:55 PM
well since just about all of Phat hertz is going to be in same class, im just going to bring my low note setup and have some fun :)

lol so i go against you :yumyum:

Abel
09-16-2006, 11:58 PM
lol so i go against you :yumyum:

Ya but ill still beat you :)

Ricky616
09-16-2006, 11:58 PM
Ya but ill still beat you :)

nooooo :rolleyes::crap:

Abel
09-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Well todays the day :) see you all there!!!

TypeRBass
09-17-2006, 09:42 AM
yep im about to head out in a few aNd stop @ the bank....maybe i'll do a decent # today....we'll seeeeeee...

RedDawn22
09-17-2006, 10:10 AM
I'll be there, I only live a couple mi. from there. I dont compete, just a noob around here....I am looking forward to seeing ya'lls shyt:yumyum:

Macdaddymague
09-17-2006, 11:32 AM
**** I Wanted To Hit This Show, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abel
09-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Ok where should i start!!! Shockwave got there ***'s kicked like always and proved that they are a bunch of punks! One kid mad smart *** comments to me and i called him out on it, Just as i thought he backed down but at the end of the show he wanted a 6 on 1 fight!!!!!!!! Albino if you dont read this post i hope someone tells you about it, cause you need to get your guys in line. Im willing to take on anyone when its 1 on 1, hell in some cases ill go for 2 on 1 but 6!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never had a problem with you or even a few other members on your team, hell i talked to a few at a local show about a month ago, and they were good people. But as for the rest i suggest you straighten them out before someone else does.

All and all id say it was a good show dont remember all of the scores but i did wang a 146.? at 29hrtz :) Sealed at the kick and a 145.? on 30hrtz sealed at the dash !!!!!

Abel
09-17-2006, 06:11 PM
I'll be there, I only live a couple mi. from there. I dont compete, just a noob around here....I am looking forward to seeing ya'lls shyt:yumyum:

Hey man awsome to meet you today!! hope to see you at more shows in the future!!

TypeRBass
09-17-2006, 06:40 PM
OAlbino if you dont read this post i hope someone tells you about it, cause you need to get your guys in line. Im willing to take on anyone when its 1 on 1, hell in some cases ill go for 2 on 1 but 6!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never had a problem with you or even a few other members on your team, hell i talked to a few at a local show about a month ago, and they were good people. But as for the rest i suggest you straighten them out before someone else does.
!!!!!

i agree 100%...Tony, Mike with the blazer....i have 0 problems with them, that shits done with..but these new guys that come outta nowhere need to get in line...i didnt say **** to any of them, I was staying out of it, not worth my time. And the one kid that was startin all the **** just decides to come up and punch my window while i was pulling out, not cool...
they need to get their asses in line...

oh and i did pull out a wussy 153.0 legal on the dash sealed up @ 39hz, meh couldnt get the full burp off with each amp @ .5 though, got up about halfway on the bassknob and the magical protect started happening :( oh wellz. but eh 153.0 on the dash, i'll take it for now.

RedDawn22
09-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Hey man awsome to meet you today!! hope to see you at more shows in the future!!

Yeah man, it was cool meeting you guys and thanks Les for helping me tweak my settings... gotta learn from those that know :veryhapp:

Dude, that whole scene with those jokers was bs, I mean to then go run after you as start to pull away after 20min of running their mouths....garbage, they don't even deserve a rise in blood pressure. Oh, and Les I'll tell you something funny in a PM.

oh, and I beat like 3 guys with a 137.0, I'm proud of my little setup so far......

JeromeGMC
09-18-2006, 12:26 AM
if u guys know the kid in the lincoln old car < from shockwave he was tellin me at sns one time his # cadence subs would hit harder than 2 w7's 13.5 , i dont know much bout sound systems, but i do know 2 w7s in the right box and right amps should pound like a mofo

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 12:40 AM
Ok where should i start!!! Shockwave got there ***'s kicked like always and proved that they are a bunch of punks! One kid mad smart *** comments to me and i called him out on it, Just as i thought he backed down but at the end of the show he wanted a 6 on 1 fight!!!!!!!! Albino if you dont read this post i hope someone tells you about it, cause you need to get your guys in line. Im willing to take on anyone when its 1 on 1, hell in some cases ill go for 2 on 1 but 6!!!!!!!!!!!!

All and all id say it was a good show dont remember all of the scores but i did wang a 146.? at 29hrtz :) Sealed at the kick and a 145.? on 30hrtz sealed at the dash !!!!!

tony was standing right there, watching it all.

Abel
09-18-2006, 06:11 AM
tony was standing right there, watching it all.

Yes we all seen him standing there! All the more reason for him to control his so called TEAM

JeromeGMC
09-18-2006, 04:02 PM
all these shockwave kids are hated by everyone in there area, me bieng one of them, i think the kid in the red blazer, bought his truck from a member in my club, and rear ended someone then ran away so if that says anything bout these kids

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Yes we all seen him standing there! All the more reason for him to control his so called TEAM

maybe he didnt care?

RedDawn22
09-18-2006, 05:10 PM
maybe he didnt care?

Do you have a particular point you are trying to make?!?! You have 2 posts that have yet to really say anything...:rolleyes:

Abel
09-18-2006, 05:46 PM
maybe he didnt care?

Well then i guess that he doesnt care that these KIDS are making his so called team and that closet he calls a shop look bad!!! People dont actually hate all of shockwave, like i said in a previous post, I never had a problem with albino and some of the people that work for him, but the little punks that start **** then dont back it up make the the whole team get a bad name. Once again why would you start **** then try and make for a 6 on 1 fight?!!?!!? And the next time one of you trys to hit my car I WILL hit you in the face with a bat!!!!!!!

15nissen
09-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Well then i guess that he doesnt care that these KIDS are making his so called team and that closet he calls a shop look bad!!! People dont actually hate all of shockwave, like i said in a previous post, I never had a problem with albino and some of the people that work for him, but the little punks that start **** then dont back it up make the the whole team get a bad name. Once again why would you start **** then try and make for a 6 on 1 fight?!!?!!? And the next time one of you trys to hit my car I WILL hit you in the face with a bat!!!!!!!

i hope im there next time less, i <3 little punk *****es:)

RedDawn22
09-18-2006, 06:39 PM
maybe he didnt care?

Like Abel said, his name is attached to your little *********, NOT very intelligent as a business owner...... chasing ppl into the street as they drive away, you little turds made Shockwave, and it's owner, look ghetto!!!

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 06:44 PM
wait does phat hertz even have a shop?

15nissen
09-18-2006, 06:48 PM

why would they have a shop. there a team with sponsers, and TL's. what more would you need?:)

Abel
09-18-2006, 06:50 PM

Nope becouse we are not a store we are only a Team :) and a **** good team at that, i belive our trophy collection and scores prove that. But what does us having a shop have to do with anything?????

RedDawn22
09-18-2006, 06:55 PM

LMAO....what is this guy like 2???

Ricky616
09-18-2006, 06:58 PM
i hope im there next time less, i <3 little punk *****es:)
lol **** fegs if i woulda went and they would have done something stupid to my car someone would have gotten stomped :laugh:

why would they have a shop. there a team with sponsers, and TL's. what more would you need?:)
x2 trophies ftw :)

Railrocker
09-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Sounds like a good show. Pics?

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:11 PM

Do we need a shop to be a team? is that a requirment? :laugh: :laugh:

We have our great sponsors, great teammates, tons of knowledge, and plenty of help. That's all we need right there. And you are who?

But If we did have our own shop, it would be one **** good shop (insert random TCAB hate here) :)

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Do we need a shop to be a team? is that a requirment? :laugh: :laugh:

We have our great sponsors, great teammates, tons of knowledge, and plenty of help. That's all we need right there. And you are who?

But If we did have our own shop, it would be one **** good shop (insert random TCAB hate here) :)
**** TCAB they **** balls. :D

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 07:33 PM
haha why are you guys lashing out on me? i was just ****ing asking.

is that guy with the red.. **** forgot what it was, he put ridiculous rims on his ride, still on the team?

Abel
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM
haha why are you guys lashing out on me? i was just ****ing asking.

is that guy with the red.. **** forgot what it was, he put ridiculous rims on his ride, still on the team?

yes he is and seriously who are you??

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 07:37 PM
They praise cadence like they are the end-all, be-all of stereo equipment, and anything else is crap. The owner is a complete douchebag and i'd love the pleasure of decking that guy in the face one day.

Shockwave customs, kiss my ***.

tommy k this made me laugh. :rolleyes: youd def get destroyed. didnt he threaten to put your buddy through his own windshield?

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 07:37 PM
k..

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:39 PM
what the **** does it matter who i am? you dont know me.

Was there any reason for that lashing out? No.

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 07:40 PM
tommy k this made me laugh :rolleyes: youd def get destroyed. didnt he threaten to put your buddy through his own windshield?

Whats so funny about it?

Everything I said there is the honest truth.

Do you guys run anything BESIDES cadence? I'm with abel on this subject. I've talked to a few shockwave guys (and former shockwave guys who finally realized that shockwave is a joke) and had no problems with them.

Then there are the few kids who think they are hot **** and decide to talk **** and not back it up. I think that point was solidified when shockwave got nothing but 2nd place and lower trophies.

I'm not saying I'd want to fight that over-tanned, too-tight shirt wearing asshat of a shop owner, but he definitely deserves a reality check.

Threatening to do something and actually doing it are two different things. Had he done something like that to a teammate of mine, he would've been in the hospital. To threaten someones life over something as petty as his crappy *** shop is laughable at best.

The only reason tony makes any money from that craphole of a shop is because of high school idiots who tony fools into believing that he knows what he's doing.

Abel
09-18-2006, 07:41 PM
what the **** does it matter who i am? you dont know me.

hmmm and you dare to ask why we are lashing out on you?? Im just trying to find out what my first post had to do with you? I never asked for a response i only said i hope Albino reads or is told about this thread.

Abel
09-18-2006, 07:42 PM
tommy k this made me laugh. :rolleyes: youd def get destroyed. didnt he threaten to put your buddy through his own windshield?

But did he do it?? People can say all they want but actions are louder then words :)

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:42 PM
And i'm still pissed I got my window punched at the show. You shockwave guys can't control your anger too well and have to hit other people's property. I know Les and shorty get pretty angry very easily, but you don't see them hitting the cars on shockwave now do you? You guys need to grow up and start acting your ages. Whichever that may be. This bullshit has to stop. Oh and for whoever is driving the black mustang on shockwave, there is a mark out on your car with the cops, ohhhhhh. Want to punch my window some more?
Because if anything does happen to my car, I know where I'm going first off :)

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:44 PM

and yes he did threaten to throw me through my windshield, ahaha...All for making a little bet with someone (Mike). Seems that he didn't like it too much. But whatever I'm done with that ****. It is seriously not worth my time to continue this bullshit with Shockwave, I'm doing my own thing, their doing their own. Leave it at that. This WAS fine until these new guys showed up on Shockwave and decide to start this bullshit up again.

Abel
09-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Got to love how a plates on a car can tell you soooo much about the owner :)

Ricky616
09-18-2006, 07:45 PM
But did he do it?? People can say all they want but actions are louder then words :)
x2 this is very true u can run your mouth all day but you when its time to act up they dont do **** :laugh:

And i'm still pissed I got my window punched at the show. You shockwave guys can't control your anger too well and have to hit other people's property. I know Les and shorty get pretty angry very easily, but you don't see them hitting the cars on shockwave now do you? You guys need to grow up and start acting your ages. Whichever that may be. This bullshit has to stop. Oh and for whoever is driving the black mustang on shockwave, there is a mark out on your car with the cops, ohhhhhh. Want to punch my window some more?
Because if anything does happen to my car, I know where I'm going first off :)
**** who punched your car? i would have been pissed

Randy Savage
09-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Post #49 is teh funnay.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:47 PM
**** who punched your car? i would have been pissed

People can't seem to manage their anger and like to take it out on my car as I'm driving away. Why? Phhhbt, I didnt say **** to any of them.

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Post #49 is teh funnay.

Haha, good work.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Post #49 is teh funnay.

:uhoh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Randy Savage
09-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Haha, good work.

I don't have the slightest clue as to what you are inferring, sir.

Ricky616
09-18-2006, 07:50 PM
People can't seem to manage their anger and like to take it out on my car as I'm driving away. Why? Phhhbt, I didnt say **** to any of them.
wow lol if that would have happend to me or my friend someone would have gotten stomped :laugh: did they mess up your window?

Post #49 is teh funnay.
lol :hilariou: post 49 :laugh:

Abel
09-18-2006, 07:51 PM
wow lol if that would have happend to me or my friend someone would have gotten stomped :laugh: did they mess up your window?

No he hit like a girl :) He tried to hi my car also but missed :laugh:

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 07:52 PM

Naah didn't mess up my window. But if he did. I wouldn't be typing right now.
Oh but the cops did get called after he did :) I'm not one to fight people because theres no ****ing point to it. But I will call the cops when you **** with my ****.

Ricky616
09-18-2006, 07:54 PM
No he hit like a girl :) He tried to hi my car also but missed :laugh:
rofl like that girly fight today in school after 3rd period :laugh:

Oh but the cops did get called after he did :) I'm not one to fight people because theres no ****ing point to it. But I will call the cops when you **** with my ****.
yea i agree sometimes no point if their from team shockwave they a fukin tards lol i wish i went jus to see em talk crap like lil girls and then not be able to back it up :rolleyes:

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 07:54 PM

I'd have stuck a hate bat to him. :crap:

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
sooooo I just noticed I actually have knuckle marks on my window...wonder if those can be traced eh.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:18 PM
dude typerbass, your buddy flicked him off, "shorty" or whoever, so quit saying "he punched it for no reason."

just quit talking your **** about shockwave. at least typerbass has some sense. what happend, happend. but dont be posting on here a bunch of bullshit stories.

ya you guys are real mature.

Abel
09-18-2006, 08:22 PM
What bullshit stories??? i told it like it happened Someone talked **** to me,i called him out on it, he backed down till reinfocements arrived!!!! Then to make it all worse he punched a few of our cars, Hmmmm so your telling me if i get pissed at a show i can go put my foot threw Albinos door?? Of course not, there are ways to handle things and you guys didnt go the right route.

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 08:24 PM
dude typerbass, your buddy flicked him off, "shorty" or whoever, so quit saying "he punched it for no reason."

just quit talking your **** about shockwave. at least typerbass has some sense. what happend, happend. but dont be posting on here a bunch of bullshit stories.

P.S. I love teh penises

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:24 PM
What bullshit stories??? i told it like it happened Someone talked **** to me,i called him out on it, he backed down till reinfocements arrived!!!! Then to make it all worse he punched a few of our cars, Hmmmm so your telling me if i get pissed at a show i can go put my foot threw Albinos door?? Of course not, there are ways to handle things and you guys didnt go the right route.

nah man because not even what happend. we were there the whole time, watching you run your mouth and ****, and if were actually going to do something, you would have. you had kids with you too, we were just standing there.

typerbass keeps saying "oh he punched my window while i was pulling out" when your friend who was in the passenger seat clearly gave him the finger.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:25 PM

P.S. I love teh penises

yes HE flicked him off, no reason to punch MY CAR. MY ****ING PROPERTY, when I didn't do **** to him, he needs to control his anger better. I know shorty flicked him off, I wanted to get out of there before something happened to my ride, I wanted no part in anything. Yet my ride got hit anyways. Don't **** with my ****. That's where I draw the line at. I can be the bigger man here and just ignore what is being said. I don't have to resort to violence in this issue.

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 08:26 PM

As long as shockwave gets some sense and stops talking **** about us behind our backs.

Tony needs to realize that he's not as good as he makes himself out to be. All the "team" shockwave people need to realize they aren't the best, and they also need to realize that tony is completely clueless when it comes to building a NICE stereo system. I have tried to help them in the past with their setups, but they all ignore me because of what tony says. Then time after time they lose to us, and instead of asking us for help they'd rather talk **** about us.

And lastly, tell tony to buy a REAL SPL meter, not the ****** a/c 180 that he uses. Anyone can do the numbers he claims, all you have to do is turn a knob and BAM, instant 10 dB gain. All of shockwave is living in an SPL fantasy world where their single 12" setups are doing 160 dB's.

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 08:27 PM
nah man because not even what happend. we were there the whole time, watching you run your mouth and ****, and if were actually going to do something, you would have. you had kids with you too, we were just standing there.

typerbass keeps saying "oh he punched my window while i was pulling out" when your friend who was in the passenger seat clearly gave him the finger.
Are you seriously 28?

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:28 PM

Yes he did give him the finger, what part don't you comprehend? Did he see me give him the finger? NO. If I gave him the finger then I would see why he hit my ride. Your buddy needs some anger management. ****ing with my **** when I didnt **** with him.

Abel
09-18-2006, 08:29 PM

You are right about one thing, i did run my mouth becouse of what HE said to me!!! and my Team did the right thing by calming me down! If it wasnt for my Team i would have beat the **** out of him when he made his first comment to me!

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:30 PM
And for the record, I'd be willing to give shockwave guys pointers on how to get louder so maybe they can learn a thing or two, but none of them care what we think because we aren't Tony. Instead they just talk **** about us.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:31 PM
why dont you tell him yourself? and why dont you let him know what you think about him too

I'm not saying I'd want to fight that over-tanned, too-tight shirt wearing asshat of a shop owner, but he definitely deserves a reality check.

you guys talk a lot of ****, i heard a lot of it i was under that tent most of the day, and then when your buddy starts running his mouth and somebody stood up to him, he gets in his car and drives away. everybody does.

tommyk you must think your a real hardass always saying youd hit tony or that youd hospitalize him if he hit your teamate, but where were you when all this was happening, oh ya you left.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:32 PM
I love how this is all a big fight too...and Cadenceguy....you know this all started when your buddy made a ******** comment towards Les...so don't try to say that we started this. Yes our team does a lot of shittalking, which is all in fun from my side, a little friendly shittalking never hurt anyone. But you guys took it a step further than this needed to go.

I have no problems with Tony, or most of team shockwave, but I lose a lot of respect for them when I try to give them pointers and all they do is blow me off and tell me I'm wrong. Yes I'll admit I've talked my fair share of **** to shockwave. But I don't mean any harm in it, all in games to me. Being competitive = **** talking IMO. We don't take our competing as a joke. We take is seriously, as you can see by the sponsorships that we have.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:33 PM
You are right about one thing, i did run my mouth becouse of what HE said to me!!! and my Team did the right thing by calming me down! If it wasnt for my Team i would have beat the **** out of him when he made his first comment to me!

so then why at the end when he stood up to you, you said "talking **** isnt going to get us anywhere" when you were talking so much ****?

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 08:33 PM
so then why at the end when he stood up to you, you said "talking **** isnt going to get us anywhere" when you were talking so much ****?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY 28?

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:34 PM
I love how this is all a big fight too...and Cadenceguy....you know this all started when your buddy made a ******** comment towards Les...so don't try to say that we started this. Yes our team does a lot of shittalking, which is all in fun from my side, a little friendly shittalking never hurt anyone. But you guys took it a step further than this needed to go.

all he said was "i like your 16s" and then your buddy said "your going to like my fist across your face."

thats friendly **** talking? what your buddy said? i think its the other way around here.

Abel
09-18-2006, 08:38 PM

I WALKED AWAY CAUSE IT WAS GOING TO BE 6 ON 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the person who came up to me after the show wasnt the same person i was fighting with in the begining FYI!!!!!!!!!

Abel
09-18-2006, 08:39 PM
all he said was "i like your 16s" and then your buddy said "your going to like my fist across your face."

thats friendly **** talking? what your buddy said? i think its the other way around here.

It started wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before he attempted to make fun of stock rims!

TypeRBass

I was standing there when he said it, and the tone of voice he used when he said 'i like your stock 16's' wasn't a joking around tone of voice. It was more of a sarcastic '**** you' tone of voice.

cadenceguy
I WALKED AWAY CAUSE IT WAS GOING TO BE 6 ON 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the person who came up to me after the show wasnt the same person i was fighting with in the begining FYI!!!!!!!!!

your right. it was a girl wanting to kick your *** at the end. and no it wasnt 6 on 1 we were just standing there.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:40 PM
I was standing there when he said it, and the tone of voice he used when he said 'i like your stock 16's' wasn't a joking around tone of voice. It was more of a sarcastic '**** you' tone of voice.

haha are you ****ing with me? i was standing right there too. but when you guys say "tony should put *** on the back of his vette" thats not saying something?

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:41 PM
haha are you ****ing with me? i was standing right there too. but when you guys say "tony should put *** on the back of his vette" thats not saying something?

what are the ***'s in the second part of your sentence? I can't help you out on that one. Not sure what was said there.

Abel
09-18-2006, 08:41 PM
your right. it was a girl wanting to kick your *** at the end. and no it wasnt 6 on 1 we were just standing there.

Actually the girl wanted to fight shorty :)

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 08:42 PM
why dont you tell him yourself? and why dont you let him know what you think about him too

you guys talk a lot of ****, i heard a lot of it i was under that tent most of the day, and then when your buddy starts running his mouth and somebody stood up to him, he gets in his car and drives away. everybody does.

tommyk you must think your a real hardass always saying youd hit tony or that youd hospitalize him if he hit your teamate, but where were you when all this was happening, oh ya you left.

He was standing right there when I was talking about shockwave. When I was trying to calm les down, I said right out loud "let them get their 2nd place trophies and be happy". Tony turns to me and says "What did you say?" And I told him straight up that he heard exactly what I said.

Maybe if he wasn't such an arrogant ******* we would be willing to help him and his customers ACTUALLY be competitive. Afterall, thats what competition is about anyways isn't it? But he'd rather think he's hot ****, exaggerating the "shows" he has won, and making up things about other shows. If he was serious about his shop and his business, he would ask people who know more about something for advice on how to make such and such better. But if he wants to continue being a jerkoff, we're just going to keep going to shows and handing shockwave their asses.

And if you didn't notice, tony likes to run his mouth and not back it up either. Ever find it convenient how he never does his first run with everyone else? Ever wonder why that is? It's because he wants to run in a class that he has a chance of placing or winning in. It's the same **** he pulls at all the Xtreme audio shows.

Now you know your teammate or whatever he is said that in the most sarcastic tone right? All the stuff just snowballed from there.

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 08:42 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY 28?

Thanks.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:43 PM
what are the ***'s in the second part of your sentence? I can't help you out on that one. Not sure what was said there.

f.a.g.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:45 PM
He was standing right there when I was talking about shockwave. When I was trying to calm les down, I said right out loud "let them get their 2nd place trophies and be happy". Tony turns to me and says "What did you say?" And I told him straight up that he heard exactly what I said.

Maybe if he wasn't such an arrogant ******* we would be willing to help him and his customers ACTUALLY be competitive. Afterall, thats what competition is about anyways isn't it? But he'd rather think he's hot ****, exaggerating the "shows" he has won, and making up things about other shows. If he was serious about his shop and his business, he would ask people who know more about something for advice on how to make such and such better. But if he wants to continue being a jerkoff, we're just going to keep going to shows and handing shockwave their asses.

And if you didn't notice, tony likes to run his mouth and not back it up either. Ever find it convenient how he never does his first run with everyone else? Ever wonder why that is? It's because he wants to run in a class that he has a chance of placing or winning in. It's the same **** he pulls at all the Xtreme audio shows.

Now you know your teammate or whatever he is said that in the most sarcastic tone right? All the stuff just snowballed from there.

he wasnt even ****ing there the first round, because he was helping out somebody with there car, about a mile away.

TypeRBass
Actually the girl wanted to fight shorty :)

and shorty should have kept his ****ing mouth shut during this. He had nothing to do with it. Everything he said to the girl was uncalled for, she was infact sticking up for people, and he took it to another level that wasn't necessary.

TypeRBass
f.a.g.

ahh ok, nah I didn't hear that one so I can't help you with it, sorry.

Abel
09-18-2006, 08:46 PM
We said we wanted a picture of our Jerseys on the vette dont remember anything else :)

BTW everyone else wasnt just standing there! i counted 6 people walking up to my car wanting me to fight! Im crazy but im not stupid ill go rounds with anyone if its 1 on 1

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:47 PM
and shorty should have kept his ****ing mouth shut during this. He had nothing to do with it. Everything he said to the girl was uncalled for, she was infact sticking up for people, and he took it to another level that wasn't necessary.

and what about him flicking off someone? was that called for?

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 08:48 PM
he wasnt even ****ing there the first round, because he was helping out somebody with there car, about a mile away.

What the hell are you talking about? He was standing right there during the first runs.

All you guys showed up before the first runs even took place.

Also, the "i like your 16's" comment happened during the FIRST run, which was the same time I made the comment about the 2nd place trophies to tony. So don't tell me that he wasn't there, because he was.

He does the same thing at EVERY xtreme show. Waits around till all the cars go through to see which class he could possibly place in or win. I'm sure it'll happen at the next show as well.

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 08:49 PM
OH, YOU'RE JUST ******* BLIND.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:50 PM
and what about him flicking off someone? was that called for?

Did you read a word that I wrote? If you did read it, you would notice that I said he should have kept his **** mouth shut and stayed out of all of this. You guys could have been 'the bigger men' of this situation and just ignored it, which I tried to do here. Oh and BTW, are you seriously 28?

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:50 PM
What the hell are you talking about? He was standing right there during the first runs.

Also, the "i like your 16's" comment happened during the FIRST run, which was the same time I made the comment about the 2nd place trophies to tony. So don't tell me that he wasn't there, because he was.

He does the same thing at EVERY xtreme show. Waits around till all the cars go through to see which class he could possibly place in or win. I'm sure it'll happen at the next show as well.

lol why would i lie? i know he came back during the first runs, but he left right after we all got there. i dont remember exactly when he came back, but im pretty sure they werent on his class or they passed it up already at the time.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Did you read a word that I wrote? If you did read it, you would notice that I said he should have kept his **** mouth shut and stayed out of all of this. You guys could have been 'the bigger men' of this situation and just ignored it, which I tried to do here.

no man i understand where your coming from. but he didnt flick off the chick he flicked off the guy.

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 08:53 PM
lol why would i lie? i know he came back during the first runs, but he left right after we all got there. i dont remember exactly when he came back, but im pretty sure they werent on his class or they passed it up already at the time.

He didn't pick a class until everyone ran though.

/story

It's the same thing he did at the last xtreme audio show, and i'm sure its the same thing he's going to do at the next show.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:54 PM
no man i understand where your coming from. but he didnt flick off the chick he flicked off the guy.

Yes I know he flicked off the guy. The part I don't appreciate is the 'hitting' of my ride. Yes shorty was in my car, NO it wasn't his ride. It's MINE. Here I am the whole time not saying a word, staying out of it, yet my property comes into play as a punching bag so it seems. I would have rolled down my window and tried to talk with you guys, but it didn't seem like you guys wanted to talk, seemed like you guys wanted to fight. So eh.

And yes the girl was talking **** to me also, 'your system's aren't ****, they're garbage' 'where did you get your jerseys, the dollar store' etc...But hey, I'm man enough to just ignore it and let it slide, because at night when I look over at my 70+ trophies, and World Championship trophies, I know my system isn't garbage. So eh.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes I know he flicked off the guy. The part I don't appreciate is the 'hitting' of my ride. Yes shorty was in my car, NO it wasn't his ride. It's MINE. Here I am the whole time not saying a word, staying out of it, yet my property comes into play as a punching bag so it seems. I would have rolled down my window and tried to talk with you guys, but it didn't seem like you guys wanted to talk, seemed like you guys wanted to fight. So eh.

ya but they were talking and i heard shorty yelling and then he rolled the window up, and as you were backing out, he did a wrong thing and flicked him off.

and im not saying that him punching YOUR ride was right, but ya. i guess what happend, happend?

and tommyk, how the **** would i know if he did that. im not behind him every ****ing minute. and you wouldnt even know that either. he was late.

/endthread

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 08:58 PM
ya but they were talking and i heard shorty yelling and then he rolled the window up, and as you were backing out, he did a wrong thing and flicked him off.

and im not saying that him punching YOUR ride was right, but ya. i guess what happend, happend?

Finally someone from shockwave has some sense in them. I agree.
What happened happened like you said, I'm trying to sort this **** out so It doesn't happen again, I'm sure neither of us need this bs high school drama.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 09:00 PM
well typer, you seem like the only guy that is willing to just drop all this ****. i for one dont really care at all, it wasnt my fight. that was yesterday, what happend, happend. if your guy abel still has beef with that other guy, so be it. dont start flaming on me just cuz im discussing this with you guys, editing my posts and such, which is really dumb also.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 09:02 PM
well typer, you seem like the only guy that is willing to just drop all this ****. i for one dont really care at all, it wasnt my fight. that was yesterday, what happend, happend. if your guy abel still has beef with that other guy, so be it. dont start flaming on me just cuz im discussing this with you guys, editing my posts and such, which is really dumb also.

none of us are editing your posts, we aren't Moderators on the board so we don't have the power to do so. And I'm not flaming on you at all. I don't know which one you are, so why would I flame somebody that I don't even know. So be it.

Abel
09-18-2006, 09:02 PM
I just have no respect for cowards nor for people who mess with other guys cars! As for you getting flamed it only becouse of some of your comments. And NO i cant edit posts either :)

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 09:04 PM
but im just trying to get the story straight here. never once did i say on this board, or in person anything bad about your team, or your jerseys or your cars. i just really dont care.

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 09:05 PM
and tommyk, how the **** would i know if he did that. im not behind him every ****ing minute. and you wouldnt even know that either. he was late.

So why would you make up a story if you don't even know what happened? Seems like the same old shockwave routine. :rolleyes:

I was there, I know what happened, and I know what tony does.

He was there for all the runs, and if you hadn't noticed, xtreme didn't really care about the order of the show. Even if tony did arrive late (which he didnt, at least not for his "class"), all he had to do was jump in line and do his run. But instead he waiting until all the first runs were done, picked his class, then made his first run.

Like i've said numerous times, tony did the SAME EXACT THING at the last xtreme audio show last year. He waits to see the scores, then bases his class off of that.

And there's one other thing I need to set the record straight about.

I'm sure you've heard tony talking about his "3rd in the world" story, he seems to tell that to all his shops fanboys. Well, here's the little known TRUTH behind that story.

First, tony placed 3rd IN HIS CLASS at IASCA finals 2 years ago. So right off the bat he is not 3rd in the world, he is third in his CLASS.

Second, tony placed third in his class (ultimate 2) because THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE IN HIS CLASS!! Meaning that he could've done NO score and still gotten 3rd place. He received 3rd place automatically.

Third, and lastly, the 2nd place guy beat tony by 24 dB's. Yes you are reading that right, 24 dB's.

So next time he tries to pull of that story, somebody needs to tell the TRUTH about it.

And if you don't believe me, here's the link to prove it.

http://www.iasca.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1475&mode=threaded

Make sure tony gets a copy of that page.

UndercoverPunk
09-18-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't edit. But I can laugh about it.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 09:07 PM
nope never heard it, nore do i care about your backround info. and when the **** did i make up a story? ive just been quoting you guys and telling you guys what i seen/heard.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 09:07 PM
So why would you make up a story if you don't even know what happened? Seems like the same old shockwave routine. :rolleyes:

He was there for all the runs, and if you hadn't noticed, xtreme didn't really care about the order of the show. Even if tony did arrive late (which he didnt, at least not for his "class"), all he had to do was jump in line and do his run. But instead he waiting until all the first runs were done, picked his class, then made his first run.

Like i've said numerous times, tony did the SAME EXACT THING at the last xtreme audio show last year. He waits to see the scores, then bases his class off of that.

I'm sure you've heard tony talking about his "3rd in the world" story, he seems to tell that to all his shops fanboys. Well, here's the little known TRUTH behind that story.

First, tony placed 3rd IN HIS CLASS at IASCA finals 2 or 3 years ago. So right off the bat he is not 3rd in the world, he is third in his CLASS.

Second, tony placed third in his class (ultimate 2) because THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE IN HIS CLASS!! Meaning that he could've done NO score and still gotten 3rd place. He received 3rd place automatically.

Third, and lastly, the 2nd place guy beat him by 24 dB's. Yes you are reading that right 24 dB's.

So next time he tries to pull of that story, somebody needs to tell the TRUTH about it.

I'll vouch for this one, I was at 2004 MECA/IASCA world finals. and saw it in person.

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 09:08 PM
nope never heard it, nore do i care about your backround info. and when the **** did i make up a story? ive just been quoting you guys and telling you guys what i seen/heard.

So why won't you tell us which guy you were? and if you really are 28?

Abel
I can't edit. But I can laugh about it.

Laugh on brother! luagh on!:rotflol:

UndercoverPunk
So why won't you tell us which guy you were? and if you really are 28?

THANK YOU!

TypeRBass
09-18-2006, 09:09 PM
THANK YOU!

lol...seems to be the only question he's avoiding....I'd just like to know which guy on Shockwave i'm talking to...that's all.

cadenceguy
09-18-2006, 09:11 PM
no im not 28. ive been avoiding it because i didnt even realize it said i was 28 n that the guy was ****ing around with me.

i didnt even have my car up there and i **** at desribing but i was there. lol.

tommyk90
09-18-2006, 09:15 PM

Well, i've heard that BS story too many times and assumed that you have heard it on time or another.

Either way, tony still tries to use that story as to why he's so much better than us, but he only tells half the story. And that's because the other half of the story makes him look like an ***.

Ricky616
09-18-2006, 09:16 PM

**** i should have went in the mazda with the tis 20's :naughty: wait probably shockwave would ahve said ohh what are those 19's? lol :laugh: lawlers

RedDawn22
09-18-2006, 10:22 PM

First, tony placed 3rd IN HIS CLASS at IASCA finals 2 years ago. So right off the bat he is not 3rd in the world, he is third in his CLASS.

Third, and lastly, the 2nd place guy beat tony by 24 dB's. Yes you are reading that right, 24 dB's.

And if you don't believe me, here's the link to prove it.

http://www.iasca.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1475&mode=threaded

Make sure tony gets a copy of that page.

PWNED!!! :hilariou: :hilariou: :hilariou:

JeromeGMC
09-19-2006, 12:54 AM
cockwave customs as we call it

JeromeGMC
09-19-2006, 01:23 AM
this is some funny **** look at this guys pics http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36119956

JeromeGMC
09-19-2006, 01:31 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=109909141 read the comments on this one

tommyk90
09-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Cadence and Kole audio.

Wow, they carry nothing but the best. :rolleyes:

Bagged03S10
09-19-2006, 09:39 PM
hahahaha oh man this is great, i hate shockwave!!! I was at those with my bagged S10 with my boy in the blue blazer on 20's and a 5/6 drop. I don't see what's so great about this guy??? Another kid with a blue blazer came up to me askin me about my truck and what not and askin me about my system and then he went on about his. he was shocked to see that i had mounted my amp, because shockwave guy likes to just leave the amps layin in the floor, but the kid with the blazer didn't care, because according to him he didn't pay for it and they work so he's happy. Which imo, is bullshit this guy didn't mount my amp either, it looks like he attempted (I bought my truck with the cockwave system in it) That's just ****** work. and i bought the truck off a friend, and he told me he paid 2500 bucks for the install, and these don't even hit as hard, i got 2 12 wild beast and a 1500watt cadence amp, he mounted the crossover in my door pockets, so whenever i get in my truck i can see those ugly *** things. i mentioned earlier he tried to mount the amp, it consisted of a bracket, hangin off plastict interior peice held in place with a 3 or 4 in long drywall screw!!!!! so there's this single bracket and drywall screw drilled into my plastic, i pulled it out, now i got an ugly *** hole next to my third seat. So i go the amp up off the floor and i mounted it to the box so it's not flying all over my interior. When we bagged the truck, we had to pull off the bed, when we pulled the bed, there were more drywall screws sticking through the back of cab!!!! and though my plastic once again. so i'm now painted my whole interior so i can fix the holes but thats bullshit again!! come on, drywall screws!!! now i don't know much about systems, but i've been told my box is way too big for my subs. My little brother always gives me crap because his sinlge 12in Kicker L7 and kicker 850amp hits harder with his amp turned down most of the way and the volume down, then mine does tured up with the voulume up. so either these subs are ****, the cockwave guy don't know what he's doin, or a combination of both. Oh and the cd player when out in my sony head unit so i swaped it out for a pioneer i had laying around, i pulled the radio out and there was big glob of wires all electrical taped together, there was the goo from the tape everywhere, it was a mess, so i also got to redo that too. We'll that's my rant and rave for now. Sorry for the long post

RedDawn22
09-19-2006, 10:07 PM
wow...that's crazy, that is the kind of **** that needs to be turned in to the BBB.
Hey, do you have the black S10 with the hydrolics?

JeromeGMC
09-19-2006, 10:45 PM
its not hydros , its air

Bagged03S10
09-20-2006, 07:22 AM
yeah, it's air, now hydro's here

Bagged03S10
09-21-2006, 06:22 PM
What? no comentts from TEAM Cockwave?

Macdaddymague
09-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Cadenceguy, Shut the **** up. **** you. **** you and all your little ****in friends. (except Tony, I actually talked to him a few times). Come at My team or me with 6 people when im around **** head.

**** OFF YOU ****IN **** BALL. YEA YEA YEA I KNOW IM REAL ****IN MATURE. **** ON STINKY SACK. So shut the **** up and eat my *******. You dont know ****, so STOP ****IN TALKIN.

Ok everyone, CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

Macdaddymague
09-21-2006, 11:19 PM
One more thing, IM GONNA **** IN YOUR MOUTH

Macdaddymague
09-21-2006, 11:20 PM
So anyways. What else can happen to our team this year. GEEZE.

Other then some little kittens, how was the show. Did we dominate?

Sorry about the last 2 posts.

grayfox587
09-21-2006, 11:28 PM
man i wish i woulda been there so i coulda laughed at shockwave i dont understand how they stay in business there a joke :laugh:

Abel
09-21-2006, 11:33 PM
So anyways. What else can happen to our team this year. GEEZE.

Other then some little kittens, how was the show. Did we dominate?

Sorry about the last 2 posts.

You know **** well we dominated :)

DeeDeeDee1
09-23-2006, 03:24 PM
So who has this WRX i heard that can beat my boys dakota. I also heard that kid say i 'll borrow subs, you need to run what you got and not borrow this becuz you run your mouth.

Abel
09-23-2006, 03:28 PM
So who has this WRX i heard that can beat my boys dakota. I also heard that kid say i 'll borrow subs, you need to run what you got and not borrow this becuz you run your mouth.

Ummm the dakota aint that loud. And who are you?

DeeDeeDee1
09-23-2006, 03:30 PM
These shows seem to be about who can talk more ****, not about who's **** is louder. Its about havin fun, alot of people go to have fun not to talk ****, im a hard core mini-trucker, when we all go to shows we learn from one another, and talk to eachother to see whats new and how to do **** right, why cant the
car-audio shows be the same, except noone should talk to cockwave there a bunch of *********, way to look real professional with a 8" whole in the back of your pants. And soemone looked realy pissed when a honda ridgeline beat them, lambo doors, neons, and rims, dont make your **** custom, so you might wanna change it to team instead of customs

DeeDeeDee1
09-23-2006, 03:31 PM
the dakota aint loud, yeah okay

Abel
09-23-2006, 03:32 PM
That ridgeline deserved to win best of show! Aswome car

Abel
09-23-2006, 03:33 PM
the dakota aint loud, yeah okay

I never seen it go past a 52! I didnt say it wasnt loud i just said it isnt as loud as you make it out to be

DeeDeeDee1
09-23-2006, 03:33 PM
ill agree with the ridgline winnin, it was clean, and original, it was CUSTOM.

DeeDeeDee1
09-23-2006, 03:36 PM
the first show it was at it hit 152, it has hit over 154, but as you know since you do know about stereos, there are alot of factors to deal with like weather, adn so forth,

Abel
09-23-2006, 03:37 PM
weather dont make you lose that much, weather is an excuse

Abel
09-23-2006, 03:38 PM
But ya one day i was at the Mic and a bird flew past the sun causing my deck to have a glare and at the same time a tornado landed 2k miles away causing me to lose 8db's :) **** weather

DeeDeeDee1
09-23-2006, 03:40 PM
im not giving excuses, i said many factors, buy you im not even gonna say anything else becuz your just gonna say that im makin excuses, but when the system is done we'll see, you should aso tell you boy that when he ups from 500 to a 1,000 he should say it loud enough for john to hear him, and not talk about borrowing systems to beat him

Abel
09-23-2006, 03:41 PM
im not giving excuses, i said many factors, buy you im not even gonna say anything else becuz your just gonna say that im makin excuses, but when the system is done we'll see, you should aso tell you boy that when he ups from 500 to a 1,000 he should say it loud enough for john to hear him, and not talk about borrowing systems to beat him

No comment :uhoh:

XDrkmanX
09-23-2006, 03:51 PM
That *****....

I missed it and I even live off of Caton Farm Rd.

DaGh0st
09-23-2006, 03:51 PM
But ya one day i was at the Mic and a bird flew past the sun causing my deck to have a glare and at the same time a tornado landed 2k miles away causing me to lose 8db's :) **** weather

you too?

and i thought i was the only one thats happend to.:laugh:

TypeRBass
09-23-2006, 03:56 PM
the first show it was at it hit 152, it has hit over 154, but as you know since you do know about stereos, there are alot of factors to deal with like weather, adn so forth,

loliez weahter isn't going to give you a 2db gain/loss. mayibe the little sensitivity knob on the AC will give you a 2db gain/loss....:uhoh: :uhoh:

Macdaddymague
09-24-2006, 09:27 AM
If the show is gonna happen again this year, Ill def be there. I got to knock a few heads from Cockwave. All in all how many cars showed up?