PDA

View Full Version : Help with username

Pull9Gs
09-07-2006, 05:26 PM
When I first registered I did it in a bit of a rush and so didnt enter my user name exactly as I would like it.

Is/would it be possible to change it from "pull9gs" to "Pull9Gs" please? (Only the change of case)

Its just that it makes it easier to understand as it is about experiencing G-forces.

Very petty, but if its a 2 minute job for somebody I would appreciate it.

Prowler573
09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
(I think) The only person that can change usernames once registration has been completed is the Admin (Goob).

Shoot him a PM or PM one of the mods - !worded very politely! (as it's generally easier for them to get hold of him though it isn't always easy for them either...) asking can the case be changed in your preferred letters.

Outside of that I think you'll just have to live with it.

MikeofTulsa
09-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Goob is the only one that can change it. I'll bring this to his attention. However he does visit this section of the forum quite frequently

9512ds
09-07-2006, 08:10 PM
i sent him a pm about my namechange and he got back with me and had it fixed in 2 days

CarAudio.com Admin
09-08-2006, 12:26 AM
When I first registered I did it in a bit of a rush and so didnt enter my user name exactly as I would like it.

Is/would it be possible to change it from "pull9gs" to "Pull9Gs" please? (Only the change of case)

Its just that it makes it easier to understand as it is about experiencing G-forces.

Very petty, but if its a 2 minute job for somebody I would appreciate it.

No problem. Updated.

SAG3
09-08-2006, 12:29 AM
done

Pull9Gs
09-08-2006, 01:30 PM
i got it. and its no big deal

No problem. Updated.

*Mint* cheers guys. :)