PDA

View Full Version : Big T in Dallas

questionaire
09-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Just found out most are not certified dealers, except one. They are only for Kicker not the rest that is sold. And dont believe them if they tell you they are certifed call the company or send email.........

djman37
09-07-2006, 06:02 PM
is Big T a shop? Exact address so we can avoid it?!

questionaire
09-07-2006, 11:50 PM
is Big T a shop? Exact address so we can avoid it?!

Its a flea market in Oak Cliff, like I said one store in there is legit with Kicker, RF, Audiobahn, JVC, Kenwood an some others. Just not Memphis...................

kngadrok
09-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Its a flea market in Oak Cliff
Seriously, what did you expect!

Megalomaniac
09-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Yea I went to Big T for my grill, did you really think they were certified? There is a sign outside in the parking lot that says "No drink or Hanging out" and another one says "lock your cars and hide all belongings, we are not responsible" so its a pretty ghetto envirment. But great part is you can always bargain with all the stores inside

PowerdByGuiness
09-21-2006, 12:28 AM
Seriously, what did you expect!

lol x500

questionaire
10-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Yea I went to Big T for my grill, did you really think they were certified? There is a sign outside in the parking lot that says "No drink or Hanging out" and another one says "lock your cars and hide all belongings, we are not responsible" so its a pretty ghetto envirment. But great part is you can always bargain with all the stores inside

First off grills and speakers are totally different. And it does not matter what type of "environment" your in anything can get stolen. Ever heard of Northpark Mall? My friend has a brand new Nissan Titan w/ alarm but got deck an subs stolen.......

Megalomaniac
10-05-2006, 06:25 PM
First off grills and speakers are totally different. And it does not matter what type of "environment" your in anything can get stolen. Ever heard of Northpark Mall? My friend has a brand new Nissan Titan w/ alarm but got deck an subs stolen.......

First off. the enviroment provides the likelyness of something getting stolen. Does northpark mall have a sign sayin "No Drinking and Hanging out" or "Lock all cars,and hide belongings", no they don't, that shows how frequent theft is a problem or not a problem for that matter.

"Grills and speakers are totaly different" yeah they are, but the point was that i have been to Big T's,i simpily stated what my buisness being there was.

I explained from a personal expierience point-of-view. your statement is mereley a matter of an opinion as mine is too.
my opinion is, you're complaining they arent certified and you just found out. i'm complaining that you thought they were certified in the first place.

BASSMEKANIK
10-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Its a flea market in Oak Cliff, like I said one store in there is legit with Kicker, RF, Audiobahn, JVC, Kenwood an some others. Just not Memphis...................

well duh *****, its in oak cliff what do you expect ?

Megalomaniac
10-05-2006, 06:32 PM
well duh *****, its in oak cliff what do you expect ?

;) questionaire ---another opinion---a good one to me;)

questionaire
10-05-2006, 11:26 PM
First off. the enviroment provides the likelyness of something getting stolen. Does northpark mall have a sign sayin "No Drinking and Hanging out" or "Lock all cars,and hide belongings", no they don't, that shows how frequent theft is a problem or not a problem for that matter.

"Grills and speakers are totaly different" yeah they are, but the point was that i have been to Big T's,i simpily stated what my buisness being there was.

I explained from a personal expierience point-of-view. your statement is mereley a matter of an opinion as mine is too.
my opinion is, you're complaining they arent certified and you just found out. i'm complaining that you thought they were certified in the first place.

I dont know what it says but Im pretty sure theres something that mentions "lock your doors etc." I know for a fact that Towneast has a "no coverage policy". Plus never said that all of them were not certified just with Memphis. And even they are certified with everything else. HAHA dont tell me your one of those that think a 14k grill for less than $200 is real do you???

Ever heard of Bruton Bazaar? EVERY store and electronic is certified...............

Megalomaniac
10-05-2006, 11:51 PM
I dont know what it says but Im pretty sure theres something that mentions "lock your doors etc." I know for a fact that Towneast has a "no coverage policy". Plus never said that all of them were not certified just with Memphis. And even they are certified with everything else. HAHA dont tell me your one of those that think a 14k grill for less than $200 is real do you???

Ever heard of Bruton Bazaar? EVERY store and electronic is certified...............

then why come on the forum and complain about it?:) You are complaining they arent certified, and when i drop my 2 cents and others too, you get upset about it. (i never once said my grill was real 14k, and they use very little gold anyways, its just a thin layer, so the price is plausable;))

B_Campbell
10-06-2006, 02:13 AM
lol, Big T's is the ****. Thats your one stop shop for sponge bob air jordans.

thatkidbob
10-06-2006, 04:14 AM
then why come on the forum and complain about it?:) You are complaining they arent certified, and when i drop my 2 cents and others too, you get upset about it. (i never once said my grill was real 14k, and they use very little gold anyways, its just a thin layer, so the price is plausable;))hold on... you have a grill???

:needpics:

Megalomaniac
10-06-2006, 08:53 AM
its in the grill thread ;)

questionaire
10-06-2006, 06:52 PM
then why come on the forum and complain about it?:) You are complaining they arent certified, and when i drop my 2 cents and others too, you get upset about it. (i never once said my grill was real 14k, and they use very little gold anyways, its just a thin layer, so the price is plausable;))

The purpose of this thread is to inform people to call or email company before they buy something from there. Since many of the stores in there come and go, the ones Im trying to warn those about might be gone now....................

Megalomaniac
10-06-2006, 07:10 PM
The purpose of this thread is to inform people to call or email company before they buy something from there. Since many of the stores in there come and go, the ones Im trying to warn those about might be gone now....................

cool with me. :) i'll keep that in mind that some aren't certified. thank you for good lookin out

BTW: That was not a sarcastic comment

questionaire
10-06-2006, 10:01 PM
cool with me. :) i'll keep that in mind that some aren't certified. thank you for good lookin out

BTW: That was not a sarcastic comment

You got it.......

systemlover13
03-15-2007, 03:35 PM
It Is Oak Cliff What Did You Expect????

B_Campbell
03-15-2007, 05:08 PM
^ he's a noob of course he's going to bring up old threads, what do you expect?

Megalomaniac
03-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Big T is a Ghetto place :fyi:

937DYTBOI
03-17-2007, 12:56 AM
big tuck

questionaire
07-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Big T is a Ghetto place :fyi:

Still dont see how its ghetto. I can tell you shops in Mesquite, Garland, Duncanville etc that sell straight ****........

Megalomaniac
07-20-2007, 05:30 PM
after months of you come back for the same argument.? get yo hoodninja outa here

questionaire
07-20-2007, 09:24 PM
after months of you come back for the same argument.? get yo hooninja outa here

LOL reason why I came back was to state blatant facts.....

Megalomaniac
07-24-2007, 01:08 AM
still ghetto to me. I would feel very uncomfortable to go alone over there.

Anybody else thinks its not ghetto?

questionaire
07-27-2007, 01:43 AM
still ghetto to me. I would feel very uncomfortable to go alone over there.

Anybody else thinks its not ghetto?

If thats how you feel. Just curious, have you heard about the recent car burglaries at Northpark??????

Megalomaniac
07-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Again with the northpark :rolleyes:

Meh not worth arguing again, thread posted to give a review of about Big T, done. /thread

questionaire
07-30-2007, 01:46 AM
Yeah I posted this. But it had nothing with being "ghetto"....

bibby
07-30-2007, 01:54 AM
LOL, Ding Ding Ding, Round 2!!

Meg, i wanna see ya ya ya grill...

Megalomaniac
07-30-2007, 02:04 PM
meh i'll let it go. matter of difference in opinions

43de
09-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Big T's IS the ****...

DARKHART
09-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Big T's heheheh went there with my cousin back around the end of July while vacationing in Arlington, reminded me of "freak-fest 89"......One stop shop for everything "urban". Kind of like the Compton Swap Meet....if you are not concerned about warranty or if someone is "authorized" or not but just looking for a deal then this is definitely the place to go for everything. Found some really good deals on attire mostly knock-offs of course but who cares, it looked good and served it's purpose......:D:D:D

questionaire
12-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Big T's heheheh went there with my cousin back around the end of July while vacationing in Arlington, reminded me of "freak-fest 89"......One stop shop for everything "urban". Kind of like the Compton Swap Meet....if you are not concerned about warranty or if someone is "authorized" or not but just looking for a deal then this is definitely the place to go for everything. Found some really good deals on attire mostly knock-offs of course but who cares, it looked good and served it's purpose......:D:D:D

What is "freak-fest 89 and where was it located?

If one is concerned about warranty or authorized, call the manufacture. Because I've encountered plenty of shops in Arlington, Mesquite, Garland, Plano, etc. that SAY their authorized, yet when I call the particular manufacture, they have never heard of the shop.

On the clothes, one would be surprised, the majority are authentic(now). Since most the clothing shops in there(now) also own shops in malls. And for the counterfits, even the unsavvy could decipher.......

DARKHART
12-29-2007, 07:28 AM
What is "freak-fest 89 and where was it located? .......

That's what week called "freak-nick" from the spring of 89'. The infamous black spring bring that was held in ATL each year.....oh the females, the females....as Johnny Gill used to sayy "my,my,my, you sure look good to me":D:D:D

questionaire
12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
O you was talking about Freaknik. LOL you dont have to inform me on Freaknik. I was just a teen but I remember seeing a couple of things for the first time:):):):)

Bass911
01-17-2008, 03:53 PM
I've been living in the Dallas and surrounding areas all my life. The hell with Big-T being in a Ghetto area! The bottom line is if you have a nice car with aftermarket equipment inside and out, there's a good chance your stuff will get stolen. If you stay in apartments and have a nice car/truck on 24's, thieves are looking real hard when you don't even expect. Others could have the same car as you but crooks could care less because it's plain jane with no upgrades. My car has only been broken into in the nicest areas over 6 times and never in the hood or Big-T.

Megalomaniac
01-17-2008, 06:03 PM
I've been living in the Dallas and surrounding areas all my life. The hell with Big-T being in a Ghetto area! The bottom line is if you have a nice car with aftermarket equipment inside and out, there's a good chance your stuff will get stolen. If you stay in apartments and have a nice car/truck on 24's, thieves are looking real hard when you don't even expect. Others could have the same car as you but crooks could care less because it's plain jane with no upgrades. My car has only been broken into in the nicest areas over 6 times and never in the hood or Big-T.

not what the argument was about man. the argument was if it really was a surprise that the sellers in big t were authorized or not. Thats where the environment came to play.

Bass911
01-19-2008, 04:49 PM
My Bad! Sorry for being the only one to go off topic. I can see why someone would care, but all kinds of unauthorized dealers in flea markets and the internet have been putting authorized dealers out of business for years all over the US. They must be selling good equipment or everyone would switch back to authorized dealers. A lot of these guys just assume they're not authorized because of the way they appear, but when you call Kicker and all the others, you be suprised who is authorized. Don't take my advice because I don't care about authorized equipment. I have a few friends that are stuck on only buying authorized stuff, but to me it is just a waste of money for my friends that have to save up for nice equipment. Some of them refuse to Ebay. I have owned lots of authorized equipment at the right price, but I refuse to pay retail!

questionaire
01-20-2008, 04:54 PM
My car has only been broken into in the nicest areas over 6 times and never in the hood or Big-T.

SO true SO true. But you would be surprised how many theives are going after factory/stock cars. Since many people are getting into accidents, people dont want to pay retail from factory dealers. Hell, someone stole the valence off my truck!!!!!!! And I was thinking its factory for Christ sake????? Then I went to my dealer they told me it was around $150(primer) plus it wasnt in stock and would take about a week to be available. Also about the rims, you would be suprised how many folks are riding around on pure aluminum. I know plenty of shops you can get 26's for just under $2000, with tires and installation. Regardless though, someone will buy it if your selling it....

itasoldier44
01-21-2008, 02:35 PM
the sad part about thieves is that there some of the people you thought would never do it and they steal the stuff that people go and pay retail for so they know they are stealing good shi$t, there was a shop that was over about 15 mi. from me in waxahachie that was installing and then paying some guys they knew to go to those certatin peoples house the next day and steal it back and they would turn around and sell it in the shop for brand new and put iit in the same **** box that it was in before lol, no jk but someone finally got caught stealing it back and they snitched out the whole deal, this went on for about 4 and a half months

questionaire
01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^That seems accurate to me. Its funny when people tell you their car got broke into and they say its a crack head or whatever. I guarantee if your car was broken into and the alarm was disabled and no glass was shattered; more than likely it was a MECP guy or someone that seriously knows what their doing. But this is nothing new, people that break in banks, houses etc. I bet they either work for the company that installed something in it or they are affilated with someone that works for them.......

wildbeasts3-10
03-01-2008, 02:04 AM
SPL & SQ Show March 2. Sunday- Stereo Sound ,360 & Abrams- Arlington 12-5 pm. Lets see what you guys got.

IwearJayz187
07-01-2008, 06:11 PM
lol "big t" what a ****ing joke, they sell so many fake jays/bapes/and af1 there they also sell fake clothes like evisu/red monkey/etc...That place is **** only if you like looking good in fake clothes and shoes.Also it is good place to find fine yella bonez

IamMurph
07-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Nothing says great installation like a Bazaar. You get what you pay for and you are a fool to let them touch your vehicle.

juice21
08-01-2010, 12:55 AM
i used to have a grill back when gold was cheaper, about big T it is what it is , ya dig.

revrider1
08-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Hmm, old thread revival...

BigMAutosports
08-16-2010, 01:53 PM
You are welcomed to try our store.
We are dealers for Crossfire, Cadence and Memphis.

PIITB Wut Wut
10-05-2010, 09:58 AM
keepin this old thread alive