PDA

View Full Version : Box Plans and/or build for RE SX 12

DaveT
09-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Ok I just bought a 12 sx and can already tell im gonna want aonther box, the box I have for my dub7 now is 2 cubes tuned around 36 for the sx Im looking for daily spl...I want it painfully loud it will be run off of a tanrtum 1200.1 that benched @ nearly 1600watts it would be nice if the box still hit the lows but getting loud is my most important priority I want box plans r for someone to build me a box..lmk guys

IonSQL
09-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Hmm, well, the box I built for a SX 12 was 2cf tuned to 35Hz, so dang near exactly what you've got, so I don't think I'll be much help with the design, as that's what I'd recommend anyway LOL

Can help with the build though when you get to that point...

DaveT
09-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Hmm, well, the box I built for a SX 12 was 2cf tuned to 35Hz, so dang near exactly what you've got, so I don't think I'll be much help with the design, as that's what I'd recommend anyway LOL

Can help with the build though when you get to that point...

did you like it in the 2cube tuned to 35hz? how much would it generally be to build a ported box?

IonSQL
09-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Unfortunately, I never heard it, but the member I built it for sure likes it :)

PM evilsaint and he would be able to give you a little more detail about what he thinks about it....

A ported box around that size would be $175 + shipping.

DaveT
09-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Unfortunately, I never heard it, but the member I built it for sure likes it :)

PM evilsaint and he would be able to give you a little more detail about what he thinks about it....

A ported box around that size would be $175 + shipping.

ok well I think I'll stck to the dub7 box at least for now