PDA

View Full Version : Box for 4th gen f-body Q's

IonSQL
09-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Has anyone done a box in the rear well of a 4th gen f-body, specifically a '98 Trans Am with T-Tops?

I'm doing a box for a buddy, but don't have access to the car, and I'm looking for help so that what I make and send him actually fits :)

If you've done a box to fit in the well, let me know, you will be compensated for your efforts :D

Thanks in advance!!!

chris

Pr0d1gy
09-01-2006, 09:12 PM
bump 4 Ion :veryhapp:

IonSQL
09-02-2006, 11:53 PM
bump.... somebody has to have built a box for a T/A?

9512ds
09-03-2006, 01:08 AM
go to subthump.com and send them an email asking about measurements...

they gave them to me but i have misplaced them

IonSQL
09-03-2006, 01:10 AM
sent them an email yesterday... no response yet.

9512ds
09-03-2006, 01:16 AM
did i respond to this thread on a different board?

IonSQL
09-03-2006, 01:25 AM
LOL yep :D

IonSQL
09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
bump

l1nemup
09-03-2006, 11:47 PM
I have a subthump box for sale right now. PM me if your interested

IonSQL
09-03-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm not looking to buy one, I'm looking for the plans to build one similar to it...

dbphelps
09-04-2006, 09:41 AM
So, you are looking for people to send you design criteria so you can build and sell boxes without even having a car there to do the work measuring yourself??? :furious:

Why not actually do all your own homework if your looking to make a buck...

I mean hell, buy a fricken box to copy if you are that lazy, but to ask others to do work for you so YOU can profit, what the hell are you giving back to anyone else??!?! :mad:

But then again, you would have to spend some money to make some money, now there is a novel concept... :blackeye:

And don't give me this BS about you just trying to build something for someone... You are looking to profiteer off everyone else DIRECTLY in this case, plain and simple with nothing more you can say to dilute the issue... :furious:

Pr0d1gy
09-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Is that really totally necessary, dbphelps? :rolleyes:

Digital B
09-04-2006, 09:49 AM
So, you are looking for people to send you design criteria so you can build and sell boxes without even having a car there to do the work measuring yourself??? :furious:

Why not actually do all your own homework if your looking to make a buck...

I mean hell, buy a fricken box to copy if you are that lazy, but to ask others to do work for you so YOU can profit, what the hell are you giving back to anyone else??!?! :mad:

But then again, you would have to spend some money to make some money, now there is a novel concept... :blackeye:

And don't give me this BS about you just trying to build something for someone... You are looking to profiteer off everyone else DIRECTLY in this case, plain and simple with nothing more you can say to dilute the issue... :furious:

Wow. Easy fella.

This is an Car Audio Forum.. thus he is asking a question about Car Audio. Seems to go hand-in-hand, eh. I take it he is building for someone out-of-state. Which is why he doesn't have access to the car. So whats wrong with asking OTHER box builders questions. I see none. Dont see why personal knowledge on a free Forum should cost anything.

IonSQL
09-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Dang dude, I'm not looking to put these into production LOL

Like Digital B said, I'm building this for a friend out of state, and short of driving around looking for someone with a 98 TA and stopping them to ask if I can measure their trunk, I don't have access to one...

And I never said I was wanting to build a "subthump" box. If you read the original post, I'm asking for measurements. It was someone else who recommended Subthump, and for the record they will even send you their measurements if you ask, I just haven't heard back from them yet...

I even offered to compensate for someone's hard work.

chill.......