PDA

View Full Version : FS: T-Mobile MDA

Kenny Pollock
08-30-2006, 03:31 AM
Alright, this time I have a T-Mobile MDA (the 2006 model) for sale. I've had it since it came out in March of this year. I was holding a ton of stuff (my phone included) and when I thought I was dropping my glasses, it was my phone. It landed on the screen and put a crack in the LCD. It's still 100% usable, the ONLY problem is that sometimes the touch screen where the crack is doesn't work, but it works everywhere around it perfectly!

The back of it is scratched from running with it... it came out of the case on my belt and slid across concrete... and finally, the reason I went and bought a Sidekick 3 instead of using this phone... my little cousin pushed the charger port in somehow, and it detached from the "motherboard". You can plug in the charger, but it's not connected to the motherboard so it won't charge. To fix I'd imagine you take off the casing and solder the charger port back on.

T-Mobile wanted $500 or so when I bought it without a contract, I extended my contract and got it for $350. I will sell it for $100 shipped.

Comes with headphones, original box and all manuals and battery. The keyboard slides out from under the screen and it comes with Windows Mobile 5. I would wipe it out before sending it but the charger port needs to be soldered before it can be hooked into the computer. It works on T-Mobile, but when you get the port fixed I will tell you how to unlock it to work with Cingular too and upgrade the OS to be faster.

Bluetooth, WiFi, tons of features!

High resolution pictures: http://www.kennypollock.com/mda

johnson
08-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Resize your pictures. No one wants to download over 20MB of crappy pics. :rolleyes:

If you dont know how, search for image resizer power tool from microsoft. Install, highlight all pics, right click and press resize, make it to 800x600 (you can make copies or resize the original pics), finished.

Kenny Pollock
08-30-2006, 10:19 AM
I know how to resize pictures, I post the high resolution ones because it shows every last detail.

Also, I use a Mac so I can't use Microsoft's tools. I posted smaller versions of the images in the same folder, they have _thumb affixed to the end of the filenames.

DaveVT
08-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Resize your pictures. No one wants to download over 20MB of crappy pics. :rolleyes:

If ya dont wanna download all the pics then then why dont you just click on the thumbnail pic?.;) Anyway, taking any trades?. I cant see paying 100.00 for a mda that cant be charged and has a cracked screen and is all scuffed up. Also, if that charger port isnt surface mount and has pins that your brother broke off then resoldering wont work. However, if it is surface mount then it might still be a pain if he ripped the path off the circuit board when he shoved it in.

Kenny Pollock
08-30-2006, 03:27 PM
What do you have to trade? I'm just trying to build my new system/pay back my girlfriend who paid for my 18" BTL...lol.

Kenny Pollock
08-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Ttt

Kenny Pollock
09-01-2006, 05:34 PM
$85 shipped

Kenny Pollock
09-04-2006, 04:34 PM
$75 shipped come on guys! I need to buy a new alternator!

Kenny Pollock
09-04-2006, 05:39 PM
I need to get money today via PayPal! Someone make an offer!!!

phyphoestilic
09-04-2006, 06:34 PM
my brother has one of these phones, its really niec and loadded with features, wish I
had one, but im not too found of buying cell phones used.

Kenny Pollock
09-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Yeah I understand... well I'm going to run to RadioShack sometime tomorrow and get a soldering gun and fix the charger port... people with the phone have had it happen to their phone and they assure me it can be fixed.