PDA

View Full Version : 5GB Samsung MP3 Player

Beerdrnkr
08-21-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm selling a Samsung YH-820MC 5GB MP3 Player for my gf. It is in very good condition, very few light scratches on the case and the screen is just about flawless. It comes with wall charger/USB, belt clip, headphones, CD and Manual. It said to reinstall the firmware which my gf did and now for some reason it says it's full when it shouldn't be since there's not much music on it. Someone with a little bit of knowledge with MP3 players can probably figure this out pretty simply. I don't have the patience or knowledge to mess with it. Looking for $90 shipped. Pics upon request.

Micro MP3/WMA Player 5GB HDD Jukebox with 1.5" color LCD screen, Voice Recorder, SRS WOW Optimization, Line-in recording, USB 2.0 Interface

The sleek and compact 5GB digital music player holds up to 1,200 hours of your favorite songs. Plus you can transfer and store digital pictures and view them on the vivid color display. It also features a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 8 hours, enhanced 3D sound, ultra-fast USB 2.0 file transfers, and simple navigation. The compact YH-820MC plays MP3, Secure WMA, Janus WMA and Ogg formats and includes an integrated voice recorder. You can also record, encode and store MP3s or uncompressed WAV files from a variety of sources to the YH-820s hard drive--no PC required. And it doubles as a standard hard drive, enabling you to store or transfer files of any type. The intuitive navigation system and color interface makes it effortless to find any song. The YH-820MC supports JPEG image files, which can be viewed on the crisp color LCD. The YH-820MC has a longer battery life (8 hours) compared to other hard-drive-based digital audio players.

5GB digital music player: Holds up to 1200 songs. Supports MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Janus Upgradeable and JPEG playback. You can also record, encode and store MP3s or uncompressed WAV files from a variety of sources to the hard drive without the need for a PC.
Color LCD: View, transfer and store digital pictures. Your images will look great on the 1.5" vivid color display with 128 x 96 resolution.
Features: Voice recording, enhanced 3D sound, ultra-fast USB 2.0 file transfers, and simple navigation.
Power:Rechargeable Li-ion battery offers up to 8 hours of playback.
Includes: Belt clip, earphones, USB cable, in-line encoding wire, carrying case
Specifications:
Capacity: 5 GB
Player type: Hard drive
Formats: MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Janus, and OGG
Voice recorder: Yes, records in WAV format
LCD: 1.6 inches, color
JPEG image support: Yes
Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
Battery life: Up to 8 hours
Item width: 2 inches
Item height: 3.5 inches