PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With My Battery! Please Read!

MA$E
08-20-2006, 10:07 PM
ight so i was missin around with my tweeters (stock) and my speakers the other day, i was just takin sh1t apart just to see how to take my rear speakers out and my tweeters. anyways, i was playin my stereo for a while when my battery died, not a real big deal but when i popped open the hood, i was looking for the battery, couldnt find it. Im not stupid and i know how to jump start a car, but i seriously didnt see a battery. I seen the fuse box with the positive stickin out just couldnt find the negative. Anyways, i finally ask my dad for some help and we jump the car, but not from the battery but off the fuse box. My dad told me the batter is in my back seat? ive never seen that and i was wondering if anyone has the same thing? my dads a mechanic and i trust his judgement i just want to know if anyone has the same thing. my car is a 2002 Buick lesabre......... i also thought this might be a problem when installin my system, is there a possibility that it could be a bigger problem then i think?

MA$E
08-21-2006, 02:33 AM
bump

SATX210
08-21-2006, 06:57 AM
on that car it should be under the engine cross brace and the windsheild washer canister.

goodstuff
08-21-2006, 07:15 AM
might help you actually....you won't have to worry about running your positive power cable all the way from the engine compartment through the firewall, through the passenger compartment then to the trunk, you will only have to run it from the backseat to the trunk...which is a much shorter run of wire....I can't see how it would make things harder unless you were planning on upgrading the alt or doing the big 3...

pwnt by pat
08-21-2006, 07:25 AM
As said, should be under the windshield washer canister.

MA$E
08-21-2006, 06:12 PM
thanks, ill take a look once i get off work :)