PDA

View Full Version : Scott from FiCarAudio (not a sub buy)

saywhat?
08-17-2006, 06:37 PM
I seperated my cone/surround and I talked to Scott about what he does for a living and all, and that was helpful, in and of itself. I asked him if there was a solution (CHEAP) that I could fix my subs using, or if he could recone my SE's. He did say he could recone, but first he would send me some rubbery glue, that they actually use to do this when BUILDING a sub, NEW. Let me say this, I would have payed, but he never said anything about a price, just that he would ship it out to me. In my opinion, it doesnt get any better than this. I don't have a clue what it cost, but it could be a 10 cents worth of glue for him (buying in bulk) or could cost him 20 bucks a bottle, either way he sent it out to me, no cost. THAT is customer service.......and in NOT EVEN A CUSTOMER.

Im not syaing hes going to start sending out glue to the whole world, or food to starving kids in africa, or fix your subs for free, but me and related on a few topics and he did me a favor, Scott, thank you very much. DO NOT GO ASKING HIM FOR FREE ****! THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS POST!

Rattlebrain
08-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Glad to hear about a good experience on this board. Seems like its been a while.
:thumbsup:

bamaboy
08-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Scott seems like a great guy the few times ive talked to him

vetkilr
08-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Man if he knew you he would of charged alot of money and then just took it and laughed at ya.

springy101
08-17-2006, 07:09 PM
i agree he is a great guy!

saywhat?
08-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Man if he knew you he would of charged alot of money and then just took it and laughed at ya.

ya especially me..........noone likes douchebags LOL

vetkilr
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
muhahahahahaha

Kenny Pollock
08-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Scott is very nice, has suggested things and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. This doesn't surprise me.

vetkilr
08-17-2006, 09:26 PM
More then likely if Im not happy with this sub I got a BTL is on the way..........