PDA

View Full Version : went drivin

Kaltenberg
08-16-2006, 11:55 PM
My friends dad just got his dads 89 lincon continental for free. Not sure why but whatever...so anyways noone's home there so i decide i wanna drive it haha. Im 15 1/2 and getting my temps in less than a month drivin this old pimp mobile around. Its slow but it sounds like its suped up, 302 cubic inch engine its a beast lol. If his step mom aint home 2marrow then im gonan take her out again and maby take a picture of the beats burning out, haha if i can...think it could?

benvaldi88
08-16-2006, 11:57 PM
f**K yea that could sweeeeeeet ride

jj4475
08-16-2006, 11:58 PM
watch out for police lol

bigwheel15
08-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Aaw man, you should soooo tell that story at a party some time.

Kaltenberg
08-17-2006, 12:07 AM
haha, do you think i couls spin the tires on it? ill throw down some bleach before i try, try to lube it up some

springy101
08-17-2006, 12:10 AM
haha, do you think i couls spin the tires on it? ill throw down some bleach before i try, try to lube it up some

you are such an idiot, i hope you get caught and the police use this thread as evidence and you cant get your license til your are 18.

Kaltenberg
08-17-2006, 12:13 AM
haha oook, there gonna ip log me to my house and give me a ticket, calm down were just having fun. i hope you crash and die!!!!!!, j/p no i dont dont get so angry

cpierce
08-17-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm a noobx

93 saturn sl2
08-17-2006, 12:17 AM
When my friend got his 00 GT Mustang every Thursday would be our driving day. His mom was at school, and step dad at track practice. But now we have our licenses.

And that car will burn out easily.

springy101
08-17-2006, 12:17 AM
i get mad becuase what you are doing is stupid and when you crash and kill somebody my insurance goes up and they pass laws saying i cant drive passengers for a year now and not 6 months.

Kaltenberg
08-17-2006, 12:21 AM
ook, ill let you know when i crash and kill someone when theres no houses around the palce we drive for 2 miles?!?! calm down sir

cpierce
08-17-2006, 12:22 AM
ook, ill let you know when i crash and kill someone when theres no houses around the palce we drive for 2 miles?!?! calm down sir

Um, yourself, your passengers, other cars on the road....you know, those people:uhoh:

Kaltenberg
08-17-2006, 12:26 AM
dought it, i ride with 1 person if not alone, seat belts no other people, this road could disaper and we would be the only ones 2 notice..lets stop with this, its fun ill do it again

dleccord
08-17-2006, 12:47 AM
drove with 2 hands. 2 years with no permit. never got pulled over:) just sit straight like a ***** if you have to:D

Pyro_By_Nature
08-17-2006, 12:48 AM
i get mad becuase what you are doing is stupid and when you crash and kill somebody my insurance goes up and they pass laws saying i cant drive passengers for a year now and not 6 months.

Yep, pure stupidity.

You WILL crash if you keep pulling that **** (or attempting to).Teenagers shouldn't be given (or allowed to buy) anything with a decent amount of power, unless they are mature enough to handle it.Or hell, anyone not mature enough.Doesn't matter if they're 15 or 55.But, most are just so excited about having that much power they just hammer it down, and have no clue what they're doing.

Same applies to ATV's, dirtbikes, etc. It's ok to do tricks, it's ok to go fast.But it's when you have no clue what you're doing, it kills you.For example, no matter the age I would never put a first time rider on something like a banshee, or raptor, hell anything with a half decent amount of power.That is just BEGGING for trouble.Same applies to cars. My post might not make much sense because I'm distracted by this hot laptop on my lap.But I think I make some kind of point in this post of rambling.

bigbangtheory
08-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Such is the world today. Good job fitting in with the rest of the fuc ups, kid! Like Jmac suggested, grow up!

phyphoestilic
08-17-2006, 07:52 PM
I poop on ur face. My dad owns a Mercedes SL600. He leaves his keys on the table all the time and drives his Yukon gone all day, I dont take it and drive it mainly because I respect him and his car. I even have my license and have been driving for 2+ plus, its just not right to do something like that without the owner's permission.

Kaltenberg
08-18-2006, 06:14 PM
lol i will crash, your god and you can predict the future right, stfu if your gonna critosize and flame me, were having fun some people here can relate, maba ill purposly kill a few people on a road wheres theres 1 car passing per month

bigbangtheory
08-19-2006, 10:25 AM
lol i will crash, your god and you can predict the future right, stfu if your gonna critosize and flame me, were having fun some people here can relate, maba ill purposly kill a few people on a road wheres theres 1 car passing per month

No, just kill your self.

Also last time I checked where 1 car comes through a month is Amish country. You sporting the horse and carriage?

ss3079
08-19-2006, 11:09 AM
So you just randomly take another person's car and go fvck around with it and you don't even have your license ... ? Wow, that's awesome ... Grow up ...

This is the same ******* retard who asked how to get a Cavalier to sound good, and when I posted a picture of a coffee can, he took me seriously.

Linked ... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175613&highlight=duct+tape

Waste of skin.

Kaltenberg
08-19-2006, 11:44 PM
didnt take you serously, i wanted 2 do something for fun, and as i said in that post i wouldnt leave it on there ******* god learn 2 ****ing read

ss3079
08-19-2006, 11:54 PM
didnt take you serously, i wanted 2 do something for fun, and as i said in that post i wouldnt leave it on there ******* god learn 2 ****ing read

**** **** for bus fare and walk home what?!

Keep it up and you won't find your stay enjoyable.

bigbangtheory
08-20-2006, 07:46 AM

Your barking up the wrong tree slick! How bout you just read and dont post and learn something. Kids......................:rolleyes: