PDA

View Full Version : Soundstream car we built

SATX210
08-16-2006, 09:12 AM
http://soundstream.com/COMPETITIONCAR_ANTHONY.htm pretty decent run at heatwave, but had him in the wrong class and we finished it like a day before. hits 157.4 on TL and rising. we are playing around with a few box ideas and loading configurations. it has 3-XXX15's, 1-6500XXX, 3 Kinetik Blue's, 2-runs of 1/0 off the alt. it will be getting a second 6500XXX, another XXX15, and 3 more Kinetiks in due time. as well as a custom set of kickpanels if i can get time to do them this week.

audiolife
08-17-2006, 08:17 PM
sweet what class are you in?

phyphoestilic
08-17-2006, 08:19 PM
lol looks like there's a picket fence in the back of the car. I dun really like those rims tho. Nice car tho :D

baseballer1100
08-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Thats a nice setup.

SATX210
08-18-2006, 01:53 AM
lol looks like there's a picket fence in the back of the car. I dun really like those rims tho. Nice car tho :D

hahahaha we all tell him that at the shop. it was his first SPL vehicle so he went a little overboard.

btnhfan
08-18-2006, 02:25 AM
Soundstream spelled due "dew"

ntense702
08-18-2006, 02:28 AM

lol I noticed that as well.

Showrides
08-18-2006, 02:28 AM

haha...nice catch.

snb778
08-18-2006, 02:29 AM
Steal Me!!

flakko
08-18-2006, 02:45 AM
those rims would look cool w/o the shiny chrome things

reneeb7363
08-18-2006, 12:36 PM
welcome to the redneck soundoff nationals! what the hell is with all the nastiness and poor --or should I say lack there-of -- finishing work. I dont mean to hack or dis' anybody but man... if you have the audacity to post your work make it look nice.... remove any empty candy and cigarrette wrappers from the car.. and for god sakes, vacuum and armor-all the dang thing. Have some pride-- you work too hard building these monsters not to! sorry if this offends anyone--if it does, you are probably the one I am talking about.

heyman421
08-18-2006, 12:38 PM
:uhoh:

i hope it's loud.... atleast

looks like doodoo

audiolife
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
welcome to the redneck soundoff nationals! what the hell is with all the nastiness and poor --or should I say lack there-of -- finishing work. I dont mean to hack or dis' anybody but man... if you have the audacity to post your work make it look nice.... remove any empty candy and cigarrette wrappers from the car.. and for god sakes, vacuum and armor-all the dang thing. Have some pride-- you work too hard building these monsters not to! sorry if this offends anyone--if it does, you are probably the one I am talking about.

i take it you never been to a db drag lol very few cars look awesome most just care how loud they get

SATX210
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
i take it you never been to a db drag lol very few cars look awesome most just care how loud they get

hahaha very true, especially if you finished it less than 24hours before the show and had to drive 75miles to get there. its an SPL vehicle and does not see the road unless its going to a soundoff event.

SATX210
08-18-2006, 06:11 PM

its an SPL vehicle and what do you know about finishing work? mister i need a 12w4 from 1997 and i am a fabricator cuz i bought a DVD on fiberglassing. where are the candy and cigarette wrappers? anthony does not smoke. when you hit 157 on the TL or 161 on the AC i will care about your reply. i am gonna be posting the shop van in which we have 4-9515's and 2-Z1's,...you know what check the website www.audioexpress1.com

Savstyle
08-18-2006, 06:26 PM

hmmmm, never seen an SPL vehicle before huh? There not nice lookin there made to get loud and only get loud. And have some pride? Hes proud when he gets a good score, not if ther interior of his car is clean.

audiolife
08-18-2006, 06:30 PM
hahaha very true, especially if you finished it less than 24hours before the show and had to drive 75miles to get there. its an SPL vehicle and does not see the road unless its going to a soundoff event.

lol just when people say stuff like what he did it just shows me they never been too nor seen an spl vehicle. about the only things that can look good on them is an amp rack lords knows the extreme and super street cars get retooled alot and when you look at street boxes they are all pretty much the same way for quick tweaks and weekly changes

Abel
08-18-2006, 06:42 PM
HAHA my car is always dirty at a show yet im loud and Take 1st :) nothing wrong with sawdust from a last minute build all over the dash :)

Ohhh BTW Ugly is LOUD!!!! I personally like the install

SATX210
08-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Ohhh BTW Ugly is LOUD!!!! I personally like the install

very true, look i was 1 of 3 installers working on it. we do build the loudest cars around and this is the first time the owner has ever competed. we have hit our first wall(157 TL) and working on different box internals to better load the wave.

Lurius
08-26-2006, 12:01 PM
The plywood is to stop boxflex, right?

-Lurius

Slowd N Throwd
08-26-2006, 12:07 PM
lol those rims are perfect far a soundstream car

SATX210
08-26-2006, 06:39 PM
The plywood is to stop boxflex, right?

-Lurius

no its to bus fruits and vegetables across the state