PDA

View Full Version : remote start

THUNDERBIRD
08-16-2006, 07:29 AM
whats the best site that i can go to, to learn more about how to install a remote start. i watched to select products incar securtiy video it helped i would just like to know a lil more, and does anyone have access to the directedtech diagrams? i have a 94 ford thunderbird with the 4.6L, if anyone could get me the diagrams that would be awsome, and also i am installing the dei 561t addon onto my python460hp. how do i do it and what do i hook it into on my alarm.

THUNDERBIRD
08-16-2006, 12:47 PM
anyone

THUNDERBIRD
08-16-2006, 07:27 PM
i have some questions on to were to hook some of the wires too. it is for the dei 561t remote start addon, going onto the python 460hp, in a 94 ford thunderbird. link to the dieagram site i use http://bulldogsecurity.com/ you have too look the car up tho. http://lcc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025958&l=d3717&id=211200437
link to the wiring diagram for the addon. alrighty first off i know where to ground the wires too, get the 2 red 12vs fron, the brake, the tach i am using a fuel injector wire, the hood pin i am going to hook up too the light under the hood, i know the 3rd channel on my alarm which is the unlock/aux combo is the white/blue wire so i know i either hook the red/white activation input to it or the white/blue activation input in. i have found all of the wires in the car that i need to use, but where i am lost is what to and how to connect the thick gauge wires,(on the side) pink ignition output,violet starter output,orange accessory 1 output, pink/white ignition 2 output too, do i connect after,before or on the starter kill relay? and what wires go to what? i know i dont hae a 3rd ignition or a second starter, so what about the oragne 200ma accesory turn on? and the blue 200ma status output, blue/white 2nd status output defrogger(i know which wire to hook too) , the grey/black wait to start do it need this, i dont think? the yellow ignigtion output i hook too the alarm, kuz it says connect the yellow wire to the ignition/accessory input of the alram. kuz it will prevent the alarm sensing that the ignition is on during the remote start operation. the green/white and green/black or the factory disarms but i am using a aftermarket. all the help you guys cna give me would help so much especialy on the thick gauge and some of the 200ma wires. i am gonna do it tomorrow afternoon with my buddies which we can figure stuff out but the more help would help it get done faster.

THUNDERBIRD
08-16-2006, 09:24 PM
bump anyone???

Shyne151
08-16-2006, 11:50 PM
12volts black/orange + steering column
Starter red/gry or red/blu + steering column
Ignition red/lt. green + steering column
Power Lock pink/yellow driver kick panel
Notes: Door locks are reversing polarity with the pass. switch as master when car has no keyless entry. With keyless entry, the wires are negative pulse.
Power Unlock pink/green driver kick panel
Notes: Door locks are reversing polarity with the pass. switch as master when car has no keyless entry. With keyless entry, the wires are negative pulse.
Lock Motor pink/black drivers kick panel
Unlock Motor red/orange drivers kick panel
Disarm Defeat pink/orange passengers kick panel
Parking Lights+ brown switch or kick panel
Parking Lights-
Hazards
Turn Signal(L)
Turn Signal(R)
Door Trigger black/blue + at underdash light
Dome Supervision use door trigger
Trunk/Hatch Pin
Hood Pin
Trunk/Hatch Release purple/yellow + in center console
Power Sliding Door
Factory Alarm Arm
Factory Alarm Disarm dk green/purple - drivers kick panel
Disarm No Unlock
Tachometer blue/green AC coil pack
Horn Trigger blue - steering column
Memory Seat 1
Memory Seat 2
Memory Seat 3
Interface Module: Category:
Immobilizer Bypass Required:
Yes Type:
PATS
Part #: 555FW
Alternate Part1 #: 556UW
Alternate Part2 #: DesignTech 20402
Alternate Part3 #: DesignTech 29402
Notes:

azbass
08-17-2006, 12:31 AM
hehe have fun with the immoblizer bypass.

Chevyaudio
08-17-2006, 12:33 AM
AZ mike....have you heard of the Metra Warlock alarms, Suposadly they are re-badged autopage. Just wondering if you have ever messed with them. We got a few in the shop today, and im gonna put the 2-way Keyless/security/remote start on my truck to try it out.

azbass
08-17-2006, 01:10 AM
rebagged auto page. hmm, i do a lotta autopages, they are ok to me, but a metra warlock? ha.

have you had any issues with the dei GM pass lock I/II modules?

Chevyaudio
08-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Yeah Metra has a line of alarms....and Yes they are rebadged autopage. And ill let you know how their model of the Passlock works because Im getting the bypass module because of course my 04 silverado needs it. But have you had problems with DEI passlock?

THUNDERBIRD
08-17-2006, 04:56 AM
hehe have fun with the immoblizer bypass.

my car doesnt need one. so i am happy. thanks for the help tho

6spdcoupe
08-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Are you sure on that?

6spdcoupe
08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
edit: nm I was thinkin 2004 not 1994. ;)

THUNDERBIRD
08-17-2006, 02:44 PM
haha i was gonna yeah a 100%, just waitin for my buddy to come over and start working on it. and if we get confussed my girlfriend's buddy is in town and he is the **** at car audio, he used to work for elemental designs i guess, so i might have her call him to come over and help. or do it for a case