PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer revs

Mitch86
08-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Are they worth the money for coax's? ($90 on ebay) Need input on people that have heard these. I know, I know, I should really listen to the speaker before purchasing. The only problem with that is...the only place within 75 miles of me with a sound board is . . . WALMART. :D Only 2 local "shops", both combined probably dont have 4 different 6.5" coax's to chose from. No (working) sound board in either. Plus they're both managed by middle aged ladies who know nothing but how to type in the rediculously high prices of their products. (One charged me $15 for a inline fuse holder. Had to go to the other shop for the 80amp fuse that ran me $3) Anyway, REVS = Yay or Nay?

90accordman
08-06-2006, 05:49 PM
i went to a local place yesterday and listened to them and the components and was pretty impressed. they were on the board next to JL Audio ZR components and to be honest i couldnt see a reason to pay the 700+ for the JL over the 139 for the Rev Components. The Coaxials sounded pretty nice as well, but there wasnt really much besides some memphis coaxials to compare them to.

xluben
08-07-2006, 12:23 AM
i'm thinking of getting the 6.5 coaxials. i went and listened to them at circuit city (they only had one working) and i really liked how they sounded. for under $100 i think they're a good deal.

revrider1
08-07-2006, 12:25 AM
I got some and am satisfied with them, I like them...