View Full Version : Acordian Boot for a blowthrough

07-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Im going to be doing a blowthrough in a 1998 Ford Ranger....where can I purchase the rubber acordian boot to seal the gap between the cab and bed?

07-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Check places that install truck campers. They will have it. Or search google for accordion boot, there are afew places that sell it las time I searched.

07-27-2006, 08:07 PM
my parents crapped on my blow through idea....how are you going to cover the bed? tonneau cover...bed liner...

07-27-2006, 08:09 PM
So what are you going to do with that 06 XXX? and the guy has an A.R.E toneau cover