PDA

View Full Version : Viper Alarm

snebweb512
12-05-2002, 11:53 PM
Im looking at the Viper Delta with LCD and Paging but it says only works with automatic transmissions what the hell? will this work with my stick Jetta or do i gotta find a new one to order? thanks im unfamiliar with alarms

Moocow16
12-05-2002, 11:58 PM
i'm also unfamiliar with alarms, but i know some have a built in remote start. that might be y it doesn't work with a stick. just a thought.

jjoven1225
12-07-2002, 12:23 AM
95% of the alarm with remotew start aren't compatible with manual transmission.. the reason is because other people leave it on gears when parks... u can have it but make sure u always need put it on nuetral and e-brake... im getting that alarm too, if i get it before u i'll let u know how it is..

nismboy6986
01-10-2003, 10:09 PM
a lot of the clifords with remote start work with sticks. if u search on the net u could probally find i way to boot leg it up to work with stick since i heard a lot of people doing that. i was going to get a delta but i found a crime stopper 70 dollars cheaper and the only diff i see is it doesn't have paging or the ability to take the key out with the car on.