PDA

View Full Version : radeon x600 pro pci express

sampson
07-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey guys,

I just upgraded my video card, so if anyone is looking for a pci express video card to run on their machine I have what you need. I have a radeon x 600 pro 256 mb pci express video card. This video card came installed new on the system when I bought it 7 months ago. I ran quite a few games with this card, and it did a decent job on them. I just wanted an upgrade while I still had a few bucks to my name. I ran oblivion and CSS with this card. The card ran both of the games, although with oblivion I'm sure there were some features I was missing out on. It ran the games fine, and I did pretty well with the majority of games I played. Anyway looking for about 60 shipped / obo. I'm A+ certified and going for a bachelors in computer science so don't worry about it working. It will work when it is shipped out and will be shipped in an anti-static bag for protection. Let me know if your interested, and if you need any more information or pics, that won't be a problem. Thanks-Sampson

sampson
07-26-2006, 10:12 AM
nobody needs a vid card?

sampson
07-31-2006, 10:48 PM
bttt

james33440
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I may be interested. Send me some more details and pics if possible to [email protected]