PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy fiberglass tutorial videos?

SilverFocusZX3
07-24-2006, 07:22 AM
Anyone have a good source for purchasing fiberglass videos besides ebay? I dont care if they are used or burned copies I just want to find some videos cheap so I can really see what go's into these projects and decide if I really want to try and get my hands wet.

dbornotdb
07-24-2006, 09:30 AM
I have about 20 different videos. everything from basic box design to complex fiberglass builds. Door panel construction and mold making. How to use a router with tricks and tips and makeing plexiglass from liquid.

I have DVDs I haven't even watched yet I so many.

Decipha
07-24-2006, 09:34 AM
I've found that the best way to learn is to actually get your hands dirty... practice makes perfect

crazy4ozs
07-24-2006, 09:51 AM
^^ i agree^^ but if your completley new, then mabye snag a few videos from ebay, couldnt help...ya no :)

dbornotdb
07-24-2006, 11:04 AM
I've found that the best way to learn is to actually get your hands dirty... practice makes perfect

^^ i agree^^ but if your completley new, then mabye snag a few videos from ebay, couldnt help...ya no :)

I learned by just trying myself. Messing up ALOT.
I started buying DVDs to get little tips and tricks to learn more and make things better, faster and more efficient.
No matter your level of fiberglass experience, I can garenttee you will learn something from watching them.
On raining days, I will pop some in and be reminded of things I had forgotten about.

You never know enough.:up2somet:

Rza
07-24-2006, 11:55 AM
YGPM, and I learned by starting with DVDs. It gave me the confidence to start. Easier when you know a few tricks before you throw money in to resin and stuff.

bjfish11
07-24-2006, 02:12 PM
These last 2 posts are 100% correct. You will ALWAYS learn a few new things by watching some videos. I finally started watching some I bought about 6 mths ago, just yesterday. Already learned a few new things.

theCybe
07-24-2006, 02:13 PM
TechnicalVideoRental.com