PDA

View Full Version : Squeak9798

Johnny Drama
07-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Did a deal with Brad for a pair of Coustic DP-304P and DP-305P mids. They arrived excellently packaged and in even better shape. THANKS BRAD!! :D

Eugenics
07-22-2006, 04:22 AM
not that anyone doubted for a second he was good for it. but speakers ariving on time as described are a rarity on this forum. good job squeak... not that its not obvious.

Johnny Drama
07-22-2006, 08:21 PM
not that anyone doubted for a second he was good for it. but speakers ariving on time as described are a rarity on this forum. good job squeak... not that its not obvious.

This is my second deal with him and both times went excellent. I made my mind up a long time ago to only deal with Mods, people I know personally, or some of the dealers on the different forums. Things just always seem to go smoother.

iceteebone
07-22-2006, 08:23 PM
This is my second deal with him and both times went excellent. I made my mind up a long time ago to only deal with Mods, people I know personally, or some of the dealers on the different forums. Things just always seem to go smoother.

mods can always delete negative feedback and ban members who they have screwed ;)

but with that said i bought something from squeaky before and it went down fine

Johnny Drama
07-22-2006, 08:24 PM
mods can always delete negative feedback and ban members who they have screwed ;)

but with that said i bought something from squeaky before and it went down fine

But being a mod myself...I can see what they have hid ;)