PDA

View Full Version : In need of a loud component...

scarysoul
07-16-2006, 01:05 PM
so does anyone know which of the DLS model that can play go loud? i already got the iridium for SQ purpose, now I'm looking for something that can play real loud & clear of course... preferably something below $300... so at that price range, should i stick to DLS, or should I try for Rainbow or Focal?

theothermike
07-16-2006, 04:03 PM
boston pro 60's, rainbow cmx's, uhhhh diamond hex s600a/s depending on if u like aluminum really bright kinda harsh tweets or silks more like most other companys aluminums lol. id go diamond hex s600s ummmm but id take bostons or germaniums over diamond period. so go with one of the two

Mike

scarysoul
07-17-2006, 03:29 AM
erm... wat about the price? bear in mind that i am looking for something below $300...

adam71
07-17-2006, 04:09 AM
What is wrong with what you have? If you're going to be cranking them up really loud then you might as well go with a pair of coaxials with high power handling. Because once you get so loud you aren't going to hear any details in the music anyway.

protonman
07-17-2006, 04:23 AM
what about getting some horn speakers, like Image dynamics horn type speakers. usually horns type speakers are very loud and require not too much power. I would bet they be louder than the boston pro.

goodrich
07-17-2006, 09:53 AM
what about getting some horn speakers, like Image dynamics horn type speakers. usually horns type speakers are very loud and require not too much power. I would bet they be louder than the boston pro.

hey protonman....is that your girlfriend in your avatar? i just made a batch and my hands never left the keyboard!!!!! if it is your girlfriend i hope you can fight. :up2somet:

6spdcoupe
07-17-2006, 11:33 AM
LMAO Hiya Dale !

protonman
07-17-2006, 10:10 PM
I only wish she was. If she was, I know I wouldn't be here on the forum typing when I can find better things to with her. Girls like that, what you see is all the qualification they need, don't even need to cook. Hell I would tell her, order out for food, only paper plates and plastic forks in house. So that she could have lots of time for you, -------yeah. I would pay to be with her, just hope she ain't no guy.
With a girl like you would need to hire bodyguards and then a second set of bodyguards to watch the first bodyguards.

Actually I had more comments on this board about my avatar than the actual post. I think somebodyesle is using the same avatar on this board. see what I mean, you didn't even mention anything about my comment about HORN speakers.

everybody's dream

hey protonman....is that your girlfriend in your avatar? i just made a batch and my hands never left the keyboard!!!!! if it is your girlfriend i hope you can fight. :up2somet:

PollyCranopolis
07-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Badonkadunk