PDA

View Full Version : Audio Cutting out help!!

stealitall
07-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Sup Well I cant figure it out but maybe some 1 else had the same problem. OK well I have rainbows in my doors CS 265 Profi Phase Plug front , CS 230 Profi for my rears well I cant figure out Y it keep lowering it self I thought was HU but I was thinking maybe the wires were crossed when they installed them so I took a door panel off and notice that every thing seemed right but when I turned the music up there was a self guard a little light bulb that light up and then dimmed when it got to loud but I'm not even turning it up that far I had crappier speakers that could handle hell lot more Vol. . They used to be 04 mod. clifdesigns Comps. and 1 more thing does anyone now were I can get a Manuel or at lest a copy of it so I can view the set up for the speakers. Thanks Kind of lost for words if anymore Q just asked .

audiobahnuser18
07-31-2006, 07:50 PM
You are taking to much power to one of the speakers from your the power in your car that is running your headunit etc.... componets etc...... thats why go through and check all your fuses to sometimes there are fuses in the back of the trunk that wire to your speakers thats how i fixed mine just an idea man good luck let me know how it turns out