PDA

View Full Version : Mmats

RumbleNTheTrunk
07-13-2006, 08:41 PM
I dont hear much about them. I purchased a 3000.1 from ebay. But im wanting to know if anyone on here deals them, im really intrested in there component speakers...I know about the dealers on the site but just looking if anyone knows a good place to buy there stuff.

revrider1
07-13-2006, 08:44 PM
good stuff

soulstace
07-13-2006, 09:04 PM
The only place around here selling MMats went out of business. Too many noobs buying all their stuff from Best buy.. And paying out the rear for it too.

What dealers on what site are you referring to there Rumble?

RumbleNTheTrunk
07-13-2006, 09:43 PM
The only place around here selling MMats went out of business. Too many noobs buying all their stuff from Best buy.. And paying out the rear for it too.

What dealers on what site are you referring to there Rumble?
mmats actual site. They list dealers as most/all companies do. But I never buy from my local dealer....usually there someone else who deals the product I want and can give me a better price. But im not sure if anyone on here deals them, hmm I wonder why there not talked about to much.....bad marketing/advertising possibly?...iono

CBRworm
07-15-2006, 12:49 PM
MMats is pretty popular down here, but they are headquartered about 15 miles from my house - so they get some local publicity. Although I have not found there to be any service advantages with them local.

Rochambeau
09-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Never heard of them till today but I just settled on a shop that sells Morel components and the shop owner is turning me onto MMats even after I explained to him that I was ready to buy the Morel Elates at double the price of the MMats.

THAT sold me on the shop if he is willing to sell me less expensive stuff because he says it will sound better even when being pushed by the high-end Arc Audio amps I am putting in.

So I get more "fun stuff" with the money I save, get great sound (crossing fingers) and he gets a loyal customer for life.

Slowd N Throwd
09-05-2006, 07:08 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170592

Towncar
09-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Not sure of mmats components, but I know their subs had some major problems. They would blow easy, and the tinsel leads kept breaking. A local shoped dropped them, and picked up treo.

copperhead069
09-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Not sure of mmats components, but I know their subs had some major problems. They would blow easy, and the tinsel leads kept breaking. A local shoped dropped them, and picked up treo.

i dissagree with you on this, as ive had my mmats 15" for about 3 years and ive never had a problem with it at all, and trust me i bump the **** out of it all the time. i would give their components a try if i had the extra cash just my $.02