PDA

View Full Version : Prefab 8" boxes

ThirdCoastS-10
07-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Anyone know some online, i want to look at some to get some ideas....

Thanks!

tRiGgEr
07-10-2006, 11:09 AM
:bsflag:

You want to buy one. Why might I know this? Because you could look at any size box, prefab or not. And get ideas. It doesn't have to be a box for 8's to get ideas:rolleyes:

ThirdCoastS-10
07-10-2006, 11:18 AM
:bsflag:

You want to buy one. Why might I know this? Because you could look at any size box, prefab or not. And get ideas. It doesn't have to be a box for 8's to get ideas:rolleyes:
uhh i want to see some air space specs on hatchback type boxes....:eyebrow:

tRiGgEr
07-10-2006, 11:30 AM
uhh i want to see some air space specs on hatchback type boxes....:eyebrow:

Another great reason:eyebrow:

Why would it matter, each speaker has a specific range for enclosure volume, depending on T/S parameters. You can't get volume ideas from looking at other boxes:fyi:

And what is a hatchback type box:confused:

:)

ThirdCoastS-10
07-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Another great reason:eyebrow:

Why would it matter, each speaker has a specific range for enclosure volume, depending on T/S parameters. You can't get volume ideas from looking at other boxes:fyi:

And what is a hatchback type box:confused

:)

An "angled" box.

I want to the the difference in an angled vs square or rectangle type box.

I can go the the local car audio place an buy one, why would i buy one online?:eyebrow:

tRiGgEr
07-10-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm still lost as to your reasoning...

Have you never seen a angled box? The only difference is on the angled box, it has an ANGLE:fyi:

uhh i want to see some air space specs on hatchback type boxes....

But wait. You first said you wanted air space specs. Now it's difference in angles...

ThirdCoastS-10
07-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm still lost as to your reasoning...

Have you never seen a angled box? The only difference is on the angled box, it has an ANGLE:fyi:

But wait. You first said you wanted air space specs. Now it's difference in angles...
Wow, you have brought 0 to this thread....

tRiGgEr
07-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Wow, you have brought 0 to this thread....

It was a retarded thread with no possible helpfull responce:fyi:

ThirdCoastS-10
07-10-2006, 11:55 AM
It was a retarded thread with no possible helpfull responce:fyi:
And you know this b/c?? it has been up for like 20 mins....:eyebrow:

Mitch86
07-10-2006, 03:07 PM
I cant wait till I have 10,000+ posts on an online car audio forum. It will really help me become a major ******* to all these noobs. I will wreak havok amongst the noob community and make forums completely useless by bashing every question posted by someone that doesnt have a post count of 5,000+. I'll team up with other Noob Bashers and we'll be an online cult type people. When someone doesnt completely understand all parameters of the car audio world, they will be considered "Noobs" and therefor my prey. Ah, it will be a lovely day. :D

But seriously, to the original poster, google it, I'm sure that would not be hard to find.

ThirdCoastS-10
07-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I cant wait till I have 10,000+ posts on an online car audio forum. It will really help me become a major ******* to all these noobs. I will wreak havok amongst the noob community and make forums completely useless by bashing every question posted by someone that doesnt have a post count of 5,000+. I'll team up with other Noob Bashers and we'll be an online cult type people. When someone doesnt completely understand all parameters of the car audio world, they will be considered "Noobs" and therefor my prey. Ah, it will be a lovely day. :D

But seriously, to the original poster, google it, I'm sure that would not be hard to find.
I did google it....

I guess what i need is some sort of box building program....

back to google....

PowerNaudio
07-11-2006, 07:29 AM
sorry i skiped trugh all the BS post above!.
so you need an enclosure for an 8" sub or several subs?.
what vehicle is it going in?.
how much avalible space do you have for this enclosure?
i can help you with the build/design.

laters

ThirdCoastS-10
07-11-2006, 09:24 AM
sorry i skiped trugh all the BS post above!.
so you need an enclosure for an 8" sub or several subs?.
what vehicle is it going in?.
how much avalible space do you have for this enclosure?
i can help you with the build/design.

laters

I am gonna pm you all the info....