PDA

View Full Version : Rear speakers

CarlosV
07-10-2006, 09:38 AM
This is what i have

HU alpine 9847
Memphis amp mono class d 1000
Sub Pioneer Premier ts-w126dvc enclosure at 2.25 cu at 32 hz ported (good sub for 50 dlls price)

At front i have a cadence component i am planing to add a amp for the mids (too much bass) i just wondering if i have to change the the rear speakers or hook them to the amp or just use the ones at front or get a a pair, this is my first post TIA

konechiwa
07-10-2006, 12:19 PM
well you don't really need back speakers. They aren't really good for SQ. HOwever if you do have passengers, you may want some cheap speakers to let them hear stuff good as well.

In short, don't get back speakers, but if you do, don't waste your money on a rear amp. Just run them off the HU.

CarlosV
07-10-2006, 01:38 PM
well you don't really need back speakers. They aren't really good for SQ. HOwever if you do have passengers, you may want some cheap speakers to let them hear stuff good as well.

In short, don't get back speakers, but if you do, don't waste your money on a rear amp. Just run them off the HU.

Thatís what i read somewhere that they are not recommendable but I want to confirmed