PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Auto Vinyl and Carpet

Nucleareskimo
07-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Well I have been looking around on the internet and have found one place but i want to see if there are any better and or cheaper online locations to get vinyl and carpet. I am at the stage of my install that i need to get both to get it towards finished. Also I know most people suggest getting it locally, but the main place that everybody suggests where i live only has higher priced vinyls and no carpet. Anyways if anyone can show me where to get vinyl and auto carpet online it would be great. Also it needs to be a place with a good selection as im matching my interior color on the carpet and the exterior color for vinyl (still a natural color).

xluben
07-09-2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?&Webpage_ID=3&DID=7&CAT_ID=48&ObjectGroup_ID=135&SO=2

Nucleareskimo
07-09-2006, 01:01 PM
ya i had already seen that. The reason i still wanted to check for other places is im looking for more specific vinyl that is faux leather and matches my car which means it needs to be a red/maroonish color. Also the carpet in my car is a tan color but does not match normal tans and is therefore pretty hard to find.

the place i was looking at is http://yourautotrim-store.stores.yahoo.net/ and just wanted to check if there are any places that have the same stuff for cheaper per yard and so forth.

helotaxi
07-09-2006, 01:03 PM
www.yourautotrim.com

Cheapest place I've found. They have all the same stuff as Select Products and are much cheaper.

iamamp3pimp
07-09-2006, 09:25 PM
walmart has some usable vinyl, and most car audio stores will sell you carpet from their stock.

LeofromtheH
07-09-2006, 09:29 PM
walmart has some usable vinyl, and most car audio stores will sell you carpet from their stock.

i tried doin that once wheni was lookin for carpet, and their prices were outrageous. they wanted like 150 just to carpet a 6 cube box, and like 200 just for the carpet so i can carpet it myself:crazy:

iamamp3pimp
07-09-2006, 09:37 PM
jesus.....thats high as F.

look around. bound to be more shops in your area

PV Audio
07-10-2006, 03:44 AM
^^ Leo speaks the truth. A local shop quoted me 30 dollars a yard for a 5 cube type r box, or, 110 just to carpet it themselves.

dbornotdb
07-10-2006, 07:36 PM
www.yourautotrim.com

What I don't get from my suppliers, I get from that place.

Very cool people and have really good prices.