PDA

View Full Version : MrSilent WTF!

LeofromtheH
07-05-2006, 06:20 PM
so i'm involved in a trade with this person, which was me trading a 15 L7 for a kenwood hu. so we agree for him to ship first, then i'l ship wheni get a tracking #. he ships out, but i got busy so i wasn't abl to send out the same day so he puts a hold on the package till i can ship.

so come monday, when it was supposed to be delivered, the hold is supposedly taken off and he told me it would be here wednesday.

well i call dhl and they say they can't seem to find the package? odd right. ok so i shipped my sub out today since i figure the hu would get here today; this is before i called dhl and found out the status of the hu.

and on top of all this, the info on dhl.com sais the package is 5lbs, when i foudn out on the net that it sais on the kenwood package that its 10.4lbs?? so i ask him about it earlier and he sais that he didn't have a scale, nor did the driver who picked up the package so they jsutguessed and marked 5lbs. the actual wiehgt will be on the bill, he said.

so shortly after i get his response about the 5lbs vs. 10lbs thing, he blocks all pms so i can't contact him? i asked jntar to see if he could pm him and ask him wat was up but he couldn't either. so everythings alittle fishy

well i put a hold on the package that i shipped out till i find out more of what this guys deal is, if i don't hear from him soon i'll have to reverse my shippment.....

LMK MrSilent.......................................... .........

Chevillac
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Im glad you had a chance to put the package you shipped on hold. :woot:

LeofromtheH
07-05-2006, 07:14 PM
yea no kiddin, i ended up callin back and jsut havin em ship it back to me tilli found out wat the *** is this dudes deal

MrSilent
07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
so i'm involved in a trade with this person, which was me trading a 15 L7 for a kenwood hu. so we agree for him to ship first, then i'l ship wheni get a tracking #. he ships out, but i got busy so i wasn't abl to send out the same day so he puts a hold on the package till i can ship.

so come monday, when it was supposed to be delivered, the hold is supposedly taken off and he told me it would be here wednesday.

well i call dhl and they say they can't seem to find the package? odd right. ok so i shipped my sub out today since i figure the hu would get here today; this is before i called dhl and found out the status of the hu.

and on top of all this, the info on dhl.com sais the package is 5lbs, when i foudn out on the net that it sais on the kenwood package that its 10.4lbs?? so i ask him about it earlier and he sais that he didn't have a scale, nor did the driver who picked up the package so they jsutguessed and marked 5lbs. the actual wiehgt will be on the bill, he said.

so shortly after i get his response about the 5lbs vs. 10lbs thing, he blocks all pms so i can't contact him? i asked jntar to see if he could pm him and ask him wat was up but he couldn't either. so everythings alittle fishy

well i put a hold on the package that i shipped out till i find out more of what this guys deal is, if i don't hear from him soon i'll have to reverse my shippment.....

LMK MrSilent.......................................... .........
ok let me comment now. the areement was i would ship then you on the same day. i shipped friday gave you the tracking number and set it up so on monday you would have it. friday you never got back to me so i held my package until i found out when you where ready to ship. then saturday you said you couldn't ship it cus i failed to give you the account number (my fault). so on monday i gave you the account number and i again didn't hear from you after that. after i gave you my account number you never contacted me to let me know you where ready to ship so i could continue to ship mine. my pms where never blocked i'm still getting pms aboute selling this deck. i finaly had to ask you if you still wanted to trade then you wanted to change the agreement and tell my you would not ship until my shipment had arrived. i shiped mine when you said you would ship yours on thursday. mine is gone and i have not recived enything. DHl tells me you had it shiped back to you and was never to be delivered to me, it had a stop delivery on it befor it even got to new mexico.

as far as the weight if you look to the right side you will see a * look down the page and read the note. it says "The wights displayed on this website are the wights provided when the shipment was created. Actual chargeable weights my be different and will be provided on invoice." if thay pick up at my door how do you want them to weigh it? i don't think thay have scales in there trucks.