PDA

View Full Version : Fog Lights

blackhawk
07-05-2006, 06:18 PM
How do I go about adjusting the placement of my fog lights? One is farther back then the other, and both are short of sitting in the actual housing on the bumper. It's a 2000 Grand Am. Are the lights on some kind of slide bracket where I can just loosen them and slide them into the right position, or is it a bit more complicated? This isn't really a needed change, it just adds to the looks and probably would help for allowing more light to shine through when I hit fog.

blackhawk
07-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Bump, cuz I'd love to know how to adjust these. I can't really mess around with it because my parents are paranoid that it'll end up a ricer or broken, and cuz I don't have alot of time to jack it up and take a look. Help would be appreciated.

bumpin_blazer
07-10-2006, 07:05 PM
they're most likely on a bracket would be my guess which would mean you'd have to either swap the bracket on the side that isn't in right or ghetto rig it. most car stuff is ghetto rigged ;).

volonau
07-24-2006, 11:49 PM
The fog lights are getto mounted from factory and you messing around with them can only improve there chance of staying in your bumper.