PDA

View Full Version : violentrapture - Good seller

AcidicDreams
07-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Well he IS a good seller, he's honest and ships well. But here is where it gets strange. I was going to trade him my X879 for his TC2+ and $50. Well after a bunch of waiting and such he shipped me the TC2+ and said he couldn't buy the X879. This is fine but he also never told me how to pay him for the TC2+. The last communications with him mentioned he had paypal problems...

In anycase he's a good seller but he apparently is scamming himself. I owe him $95 and as soon as he gives me payment instructions I'll pay, and until then I am enjoying the TC2+ for free (it's been ~ a month)...

violentrapture
07-08-2006, 08:12 PM
lol - yeah, it's a bit strange. I haven't had a chance to get my PayPal situation taken care of yet... it's a mess. I just needed to get all my extra audio gear out of the apartment because my girlfriend was throwing a fit about it.

Honestly I'd completely forgotten about the sub until reading through the forums here, but I'm sure we'll work something out.

Cheers,
Collin

springy101
07-08-2006, 08:14 PM
you didnt get rid of my re 12" did ya? anyways great buyer did a deal a few months back

self scam for teh win!