PDA

View Full Version : fbody custom fiberglass needed

the cult
07-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm in need of someone who can design/ co-design a fiberglass enclosure for 2 RE subs, proper tuning and show quality design are my #1 concern. I just cant find a shop (in my area) that I trust to do both. I've been out of the hobby for a number of years and lost touch with my previous box builder. I'm new to this forum and would apprieciate any help. oh yeah, im in the chicago area, names of any reputable shops might help too. thanks

dbornotdb
07-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Visit www.fiberglassforums.com
I think there are some good 'glassers in your area.

l1nemup
07-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Go to the Tweeter in Downers the installer there is awesome with fiberglass and custom installs. He has had a few of his installs featured in some magazines.

the cult
07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Go to the Tweeter in Downers the installer there is awesome with fiberglass and custom installs. He has had a few of his installs featured in some magazines.
thanks guys

Rawb
07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
good luck getting a fbody install done well.... if you do.... message me lol i would love a nice fbody box for my ws6

AppleBonker
02-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know if this installer still works for the Tweeter in Downers? Also, has anyone ever had a custom tweeter pod built (mine would go into the sails on a '99 Civic)? Any idea on how much that would cost?

dbornotdb
02-01-2007, 09:51 AM
A buddy of mine owns a shop called Savage Customs in your area.
His screenname is jsntarrant ( http://www.fiberglassforums.com/member.php?u=3 )
Look him up.