PDA

View Full Version : How to secure false wall?

alphakenny1
06-27-2006, 08:00 PM
so as the title states, how do you secure a false wall? i'm planning on building a false wall for my amps and haven't really thought of a solid idea on securing them. i was thinking of maybe getting some hinges or something like that. i not too comfortable on the false wall being secured by a tight fit so any ideas? thanks in advance.

Ruffy
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
industrial strength velcro!

No seriously.....

What im planning on doing is Bolt/screw down some 2x4's in key locations. Just small blocks. The false wall and so on then screws onto that. Around the edges/seams I'll use velcro to keep it from moving much.

dkguitarist
06-28-2006, 09:57 AM
i've always wondered this as well. especially when doing amp racks and such.

James Bang
06-28-2006, 12:08 PM
whatever works.. use your imagination.

xpl0it
06-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Velcro works wonders.

rocky 59
06-28-2006, 02:46 PM
so as the title states, how do you secure a false wall? i'm planning on building a false wall for my amps and haven't really thought of a solid idea on securing them. i was thinking of maybe getting some hinges or something like that. i not too comfortable on the false wall being secured by a tight fit so any ideas? thanks in advance.
u cant even make kick pods for your tweets. so the flase wall is just a wet dream for you lawl.

jk:up2somet: :D

alphakenny1
06-28-2006, 04:19 PM
u cant even make kick pods for your tweets. so the flase wall is just a wet dream for you lawl.

jk:up2somet: :D

hey hey. they are done and threw them in and sound awesome punk. i just need to carpet them to not show the lil gaps, ahahaha. can't find the sony memory stick adapter FTL :crap: .