PDA

View Full Version : enclosure for 2 10w7's???

Badfastbusa
06-26-2006, 11:29 PM
First off, i would like to say hello to everyone, i am new to this website, i live in Atoka Oklahoma and am looking to shut all of these punk kids around here with walmart stereo's in their cars thinking it is loud LOL.

I am buying 2 JL audio 10w7's and am needing to build a box for them... i will have 1 JL 1000/1 pushing both subs...

I have built a few boxes but never for anything that was this "high output". any insight for building this box to strait up hammer would be absolutely awesome and very appreciated.

just tell me what size to cut the peices, where the peices go, and ill do it. i want it the loudest this setup can get, whether it be in a sealed box or ported makes no difference to me... i just want it to make my vision blurry and be obnoxious!

this will all be going in place of the rear seat in my 1997 F-350 crew cab (4dr) dually.

thanks in advance!
James

Badfastbusa
06-27-2006, 01:37 AM
ttt, hook me up with some info folks, i really need it before i go out and do something stupid like buying prefab.

Badfastbusa
06-27-2006, 11:14 AM
is this a new concept having 2 10w7's or something or does everyone just buy prefab these days?

Worlddre
06-27-2006, 11:15 AM
jl has optimum box sizes with cut sheets on their sites that generally perform well

hzsogood
06-27-2006, 11:20 AM
jl has optimum box sizes with cut sheets on their sites that generally perform well

X2 jl's spec boxes work really well, u can start buy building theres first then change things if you dont like it on another build