PDA

View Full Version : Aeroport advice needed

JHughes
06-25-2006, 07:33 PM
I need some advice. I've never used aeroports before but as I'm designing my new enclosure space is a little tight and I'm going to give these a try. Equipment is all listed in my sig. The 2 subs will be wired to 2 ohms at 2000 watts. The enclosure will be about 6.5 ft^3 after displacements. In a trunk with subs facing up and ports back. I would like to know if I could get away with (3) 4"? Will I need at least 4 or even more? Thanks

bimma85
06-25-2006, 07:38 PM
I need some advice. I've never used aeroports before but as I'm designing my new enclosure space is a little tight and I'm going to give these a try. Equipment is all listed in my sig. The 2 subs will be wired to 2 ohms at 2000 watts. The enclosure will be about 6.5 ft^3 after displacements. In a trunk with subs facing up and ports back. I would like to know if I could get away with (3) 4"? Will I need at least 4 or even more? Thanks
for 2 15 avalanche? I'd shoot for even more than 4 4" :).
We have a box section, btw ;)

JHughes
06-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks...sorry about the wrong section. I was hoping to get away with using a little less area with the aeroports. I my just go sealed and pick up another 15 if I can't get the port area I need.

dkc62
06-26-2006, 01:56 AM
First I would check out the specification manual on their ported boxes. If that doesn't halp then try giving them a call in the morning and talk with one of the techs and see if he can answer your question. If he can't I would choose a different company.