PDA

View Full Version : JJB!! whats the deal wit the claim???

SBLAZER
06-19-2006, 12:10 PM
can u canel that ish or wha? item has been shipped and i sent u the tracking number as i said i would. now i cant order my amps becuz of this.WTF!!!!

SBLAZER
06-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Est. Delivery Date: 6/21/2006
item will be there weds, 2day is the last day i can order my amps so they can get here this week, i need for u to cancel the claim or do something.

PV Audio
06-19-2006, 01:32 PM
Who is JJB?

iceteebone
06-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Who is JJB?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165762

Johnny Drama
06-19-2006, 03:55 PM
I would keep the claim open until the package arrived and was checked to be OK...

You shipped a week late.
You didnt contact him or reply to his attemts to contact you.
You didnt responde until a thread came out in the open.

JJB...Leave the claim open until you package arrives, its not your problem he messed up and shipped late, didnt contact you, forcing you to file a claim. He F'd up...his problem with ordering with paypal...He can use a MO or CC.

mihklo
06-19-2006, 05:25 PM
not to mention if he closes the claim and there happens to eb something wrong with what he bought he CANNOT reopen the claim.

HCCAfan
06-19-2006, 06:27 PM
mihklo has a point.

SBLAZER
06-20-2006, 12:19 AM
I would keep the claim open until the package arrived and was checked to be OK...

You shipped a week late.
You didnt contact him or reply to his attemts to contact you.
You didnt responde until a thread came out in the open.

JJB...Leave the claim open until you package arrives, its not your problem he messed up and shipped late, didnt contact you, forcing you to file a claim. He F'd up...his problem with ordering with paypal...He can use a MO or CC.

i tol him when i was gonna shipp
responded to him via PM and email
responded be4 thread was even opened

but whaeva, he gets HU is fine. nuthin wrong wit HU when it left my end. but amps are on the way so :D im happy