PDA

View Full Version : imaspaceguy90-WORST SELLER EVER

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:15 PM
I purchased 2 12" L7s and a Power Acoustik A2100D from him. L7s were fine, the amp was blown. He refuses to return my money, and he also lied about when he shipped (took him a week AFTER he got my stuff). And he also didnt send me the power wire I was supposed to receiver. imaspaceguy90=SCAMMER.

Pyro_By_Nature
06-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Hmmm, wow.He was a ****ing ball buster when he purchased an item off of me (he wouldn't cover the paypal fees and kept trying to get the price lower and lower).I'll leave it at that.

undits
06-18-2006, 11:32 PM
i disagre... i am doing a deal with him right now, and hes a kick *** guy i havent had a problem with him once..... and how do you know that amp wasnt fried because of the way you hooked it up... simple stuff can cause that to happen

just my two cents

PV Audio
06-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Pelota is a solid guy, I think that we should wait and see what he says.

Pelota = imaspaceguy btw.

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Supposedly the amp was working when shipped out, but I dont know. He also wants to threaten ME and say hes goin to cancel the fedex claim after I got ripped off. Nice huh?

dont_smokerocks
06-18-2006, 11:36 PM
I had a solid deal with him, we went though a lot of BS and he really didn't help me out to much but he still got the deal done. I think PV is right, his side of the story would help...

undits
06-18-2006, 11:37 PM
i agree with you PV Audio... i am currently in the process of getting two subs off him.....he got the MO and my stuffs being sent like 2 days after.. which i dont have a problem with, and he not all business.. hes someone who you can acually deal with outside of business and car audio for that matter... just because one person didnt get what he wanted from it.. thats the risk from buying off the net... there could be many things.. and i dont know that imaspaceguy would jack someone like that.. all the refs that he has and 86yoda has issues with him... dont mean hes a scammer.. and the L7s are fine, just the amps screwed... i think theres a little something that we are missing in this story

imaspaceguy90
06-18-2006, 11:38 PM
I sent the L7's with the amp in wokring order , packed solidly, He claimed the pacakge came great and the amp was blown. I have done many Transaciton on car audio and have never sold broken items or items with problems unless mentioned in the description. I Told him i shipped it Because he wouldnt stop calling and doesnt understand i work and was busy , and was shipped 2 days afte ri told him it was shipped. As for me. I am not a "scammer" And will alwayz do my aprt to help unless the buyer is completely ignorant.
IM conv:

Dropped86Yota: wtf man
meatball9769: Dude man, idk what to say, it wuz a pefrectly wokrin amp for me .
Dropped86Yota: well its not for me, so if i get it checked out sat, and its blown, i gotta get my **** back
meatball9769: it wasnt me tho, so if its blown it had to be from someone other than me man, i have 42 f/b on the forum and none ever negative from blown ****
Dropped86Yota: i dont care, this is blown, i just want my stuff back and its over with
meatball9769: dude, idk what u want me to do, im ognna ahve to file afedex claim cuz thats all it could be from, and there gonna have to talk to u bout it, because it was workin when it left here, and i aint gonna loos money and stuff on sumthing that was either damaged during shipping or wired wrong
Dropped86Yota: i dont want money
meatball9769: ive never had aproblem like this man
Dropped86Yota: just send me my amp and ipod and stuff back
Dropped86Yota: its not wired wrong, its been tested in 2 different cars
meatball9769: well it was in my car sitting onthe carpet with it pushin my L7's b4 it was sent u man
Dropped86Yota: dude, i dont care if it worked or not, its not working now when i receieved it, and i want my stuff back, and you can make it work again.
Dropped86Yota: i dont plan on getting jipped out of my **** for a broken amp
meatball9769: well man, then it was fedex you can go try to find a transaction i wasnt solid on with osmeon
meatball9769: it was either the user or the shipping company because it came out of here workin
Dropped86Yota: im not filing a clain
Dropped86Yota: claim
Dropped86Yota: this is between me and you
meatball9769: dude then if u want to be impatient bout it man, i cant do anything but that, cuz i dont ahv eyour stuff anymore, if something came damaged a claim would have to be filed, thats what iobught the insurance for
meatball9769: only other places it was was in fedexs hands and yours
Dropped86Yota: you dont have my stuff anymore?
meatball9769: well i gav emuh boi the ipod
meatball9769: and i hav eosme omney
Dropped86Yota: well you can get the ipod back
Dropped86Yota: i just want you to ship my ipod and my amp back
meatball9769: imma have to tlak ot muh parents and see waht im doin, but as of now i kno the stuff was working and wasnt blown from me
Dropped86Yota: i dont care! you shipped me a product, and its not working when its here
Dropped86Yota: i dont know if it worked for you, its easy for you to lie about
Dropped86Yota: just like you did about shipping
meatball9769: its easy for u to lie to, but i aint and am not bout to loose money on somehtin that was workin
Dropped86Yota: i can make a **** video of it not working
Dropped86Yota: your not lossing money, you just send me my **** back, its like 10 bucks to ship
meatball9769: thats cuz i gota job and im workin hard ive been busy and you wouldnt let it go bout the shipping
Dropped86Yota: im gonna lose more money sendin you that amp back
Dropped86Yota: im giving you the amp back
meatball9769: for a borken amp that was workin
Dropped86Yota: im shipping you the amp back
meatball9769: well thats a gerous offer
meatball9769: generous*
meatball9769: if u ship it back i wont be able to file the claim on it
meatball9769: because thats whats gonan wind up happening
Dropped86Yota: why cant you
meatball9769: its late at night and muh parents are sleepin i cant wake em up for this , ill hav eot talk ot em tommorow
meatball9769: because it would be shipped back to me
Dropped86Yota: wtf does it matter to them, you did all this so far without them
Dropped86Yota: be a man and give me my **** back, you can have your blown *** amp and its cool.
Dropped86Yota: and i didnt even get my power wire.
meatball9769: im sendin that man, muh bad bout that
meatball9769: ill ship it tommorow, that was my fault
Dropped86Yota: i dont even give a **** about that wire, i just want my amp and ipod back
meatball9769: i dont wanta blown amp if ishipped a working one
meatball9769: the best i can do is file a claim
Dropped86Yota: no its not
Dropped86Yota: ship me my **** back
meatball9769: dude, im filing a claim on it, cuz it was obviously broken by them
Dropped86Yota: how the **** is that gonna help me
meatball9769: youll get money back
meatball9769: thats all i can do
Dropped86Yota: dont i need to file the claim
meatball9769: prolly, idk i gotta tlak ot muh parnets and see how it works
Dropped86Yota: you will never get business on ca.com anymore either.
meatball9769: excuse me?
Dropped86Yota: i wont even mention anything happened if you help me straightened this out
Dropped86Yota: ill even give you good feedback if you just help me get this **** took care of, and be helpful.
Dropped86Yota: if you blow this off, then im getting scammed.
meatball9769: dude u been threatnen me and everythin man, im not scared of loosin buisness or anything, im 100% str8 and have had 42 flawless transactions
Dropped86Yota: not anymore
Dropped86Yota: im not threatening you
Dropped86Yota: a threat is "ill report you to your local autorites blah blah blah"
meatball9769: im been as helpful as i can
Dropped86Yota: being helpful would be giving my **** back, ill give you this amp, and its done.
meatball9769: why should i take it abck when i sent it working?
Dropped86Yota: BECAUSE YOU SENT ME A BLOWN AMP! DO THE RIGHT THING!
meatball9769: so your sayin i knew about it being blown and im lying about this whole thing?
Dropped86Yota: no im saying its blown, you sent it to me, i dont care what it was like when you had it, i receieved it blown.
Dropped86Yota: its your fault.
meatball9769: mmmhm
Dropped86Yota: its sure as hell not mine
Dropped86Yota: are there not fuses on the amp
meatball9769: well its not mine either
meatball9769: dude im filin the claim , just accept it like that because i cant do anything bout it besides that
meatball9769: idk man
meatball9769: i havnt takin it apart
meatball9769: it has a automatic shut off
Dropped86Yota: so how would an amp just arrive blown
meatball9769: dude i dont kno, it may not even be blown i think it was form shipping, cuz idk how u wired it and i hav eno way telling if u accidently touched 2 wires
Dropped86Yota: dude, im not an idiot i didnt blow it
meatball9769: and im not an idiot either
Dropped86Yota: so what is wrong with it
meatball9769: obviously osmehting happened in shipping
meatball9769: idk what else to say
Dropped86Yota: i doubt that
Dropped86Yota: seriously
Dropped86Yota: it was under the subs
Dropped86Yota: it couldnt move
meatball9769: then something else happened but it was working when removed from my car
meatball9769: the pictures that i sent of the amp were recent and the amp wa swired up
Dropped86Yota: but i dont see the **** green light on
Dropped86Yota: i can take the same pic right now, dont mean ****
Dropped86Yota: so now i have 2 l7s that are probally blown and a bigass box sitting in the back of my truck, with no amp.
meatball9769: cuz it was working for me and if anyhting otherwise happened to it it wouldnt be form me
meatball9769: dude the subs work
meatball9769: hook them up to your car, there workin, one makes a noise like stated tho
Dropped86Yota: yes i know
meatball9769: anywayz im headin out, ill talk tomuh rents bout the claim tommorow
Dropped86Yota: well its either gettin claimed and im getting $200, your shipping my stuff back, or you send me however much its gonna be to get this amp fixed.
meatball9769: well see, peace

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Whats there too miss? He sent me a solid packaged amp, I hook it up with my fuse out, no wires touching, put my fuse in, and it stays in protect. Tried in 3 cars.

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:42 PM
meatball9769: your on your own man, what ever ahppenes happens, theres no reason you should even post im a scammer when i shipped the stuff working
meatball9769: im not gonna help someone thats ignorant like you

Good help huh?

undits
06-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Dropped86Yota: its not wired wrong, its been tested in 2 different cars

it says 2 differnt cars there... now its 3???

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:43 PM
That convo was a few days old. I just hooked it up to another car earlier. *******.

undits
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
why are you getting all defensive... there is nothing to be worried about here.. i am just defending a good cause.... just out of curiosity.... why would you be hooking it up if you know its blown?

PV Audio
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
I agree 100% with what meatball did. File a claim yota, and you'll get your money back. Do you honestly think that if he wanted to pull a fast one on you, he would OFFER to help, stand up to your threats, and STILL come back to the forum to discuss it? Personally, you are a moron for calling him a scammer while he's trying to help you.

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
The problem is HE has to file the claim first and release it to me, and he threatened to NOT file it, leaving me fcked.

imaspaceguy90
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
My mom and dad knew my items were working and my dad helped me install. Yoda says "I dont want a blown *** amp either but I got one. I would really like to talk to your mother by the way." My parents have read his IM ocnversation with me and aggree that i shouldnt deal with people being this rude. I filed a Fedex Claim and its in proccess yet he decides to curse at me and continues to say im a scammer. I can help but want to just not tlak to him. But im following with the claim and when its over and done with. I will avoid all association with yoda.

IM conv:

meatball9769: My mom dont wanna tlak to u
meatball9769: lol
Dropped86Yota: this amp was fried before you shipped it
meatball9769: no it wasnt
meatball9769: Im gonna cancel the claim sinc eyour sellin it on the forum i guess,no reason for the ahssle on my part
Dropped86Yota: im not selling it
meatball9769: yes uwere
Dropped86Yota: i put that up before i found out about the claim
Dropped86Yota: there better be a reason for ****ING HASSLE YOU SENT ME A BLOWN *** AMP
meatball9769: Dude, b4 we go any farther, are u gonna continue to insist that i sent you ablown amp?
Dropped86Yota: theres no way it could get messed up during shipping that bad, the package looked great
meatball9769: cuz if so, im canceling the claim and you can take your attitude osmewher eelse
meatball9769: then u did sumthin
meatball9769: cuz it was workin for me
Dropped86Yota: dude, your threatening ME? and IM the one getting ripped off?
Dropped86Yota: i ****in pulled it out of the box, hooked power, rem, and ground thats it
Dropped86Yota: didnt touch any wires or even pop my fuse
meatball9769: then stop givin me your attitude and i will do my part
Dropped86Yota: fuse was out when i hooked the wires up
meatball9769: then it was fedex becaus eit was workin when isent it
Dropped86Yota: I HAVE A ****IN ATTITUDE BECAUSE I HAVE A BLOWN AMP AND YOU WONT HELP AND BE A ****IN MAN ABOUT IT
Dropped86Yota: how can i take your word?
Dropped86Yota: you lied to me about shipping.
Dropped86Yota: you didnt send me power wire.
Dropped86Yota: the amp is blown.
meatball9769: im not sendin your stuff abck if i did my part and sent the items as described
meatball9769: the wires goin out tommorow
Dropped86Yota: youve told me that three days.
Dropped86Yota: THE AMP WASNT DESCRIBED BLOWN!
Dropped86Yota: AND THATS WHAT IT IS
meatball9769: And it wasnt shipped that way
Dropped86Yota: send me my **** back.
Dropped86Yota: and ill let you file the claim
Dropped86Yota: and you can take the money
meatball9769: i did my part , sent you the stuff, if the claim goes threw then u can ahve your money man, otehrwis eidk what to tell ya
Dropped86Yota: fine. you wanna do it this way then let me have my claim and your done on the forums.
meatball9769: ok.
Dropped86Yota: ill just do the claim
Dropped86Yota: ill get my money
Dropped86Yota: you just release the claim to me and ill leave you alone
meatball9769: claims been sent, theres no releas eneeded
Dropped86Yota: ill just stop tryin to get anywhere with you
meatball9769: theyll call u
Dropped86Yota: yes there is
Dropped86Yota: you have to RELEASE THE CLAIM TO ME
Dropped86Yota: untill then YOU will get the money
Dropped86Yota: its retarded, but thats what they told me last night
Dropped86Yota: just call up there monday and relase it to me
Dropped86Yota: and its done
meatball9769: ok
Dropped86Yota: thank youl
Dropped86Yota: .
meatball9769: dude, your on your own, Im not longer affiliated with the claim
meatball9769: do what u wan
meatball9769: t
Dropped86Yota: i told you i was posting it on the forum
Dropped86Yota: and for you to just file the claim
Dropped86Yota: and it was done
meatball9769: dude, im not filin anything man
meatball9769: your done.
Dropped86Yota: WTF
Dropped86Yota: YOU SENT ME A BLOWN AMP
meatball9769: no idint
Dropped86Yota: GET THE **** OVER IT
Dropped86Yota: STOP BEING A *****
Dropped86Yota: ****ING KEEP THE CLAIM AND LET ME GET MY **** MONEY FOR RIPPING ME OFF
Dropped86Yota: YOU WOULD POST THAT **** TOO ON CA.
Dropped86Yota: ILL ****IN POST AND SAY "AMP WAS WORKING WHEN SENT OUT"
Dropped86Yota: BUT YOU STILL DID LIE ABOUT SHIPPING
Dropped86Yota: AND I DIDNT GET MY POWER
meatball9769: Im sending the pwoer wire tommorow, its the weekend and fedex wasnt open, peace
Dropped86Yota: there
Dropped86Yota: i ****in posted that **** on CA
Dropped86Yota: now get the **** over it
Dropped86Yota: and leave my ****ing claim alone and release it and let me be on my marry ****ing way
meatball9769: your on your own man, what ever ahppenes happens, theres no reason you should even post im a scammer when i shipped the stuff working
meatball9769: im not gonna help someone thats ignorant like you
Dropped86Yota: YOU WONT HELP ME
meatball9769: O iwas
Dropped86Yota: THAT CALLS FOR SCAMMING ALSO
meatball9769: until muh boi showed me your thread
Dropped86Yota: you were being a ***** about it, if i was you id help you all i could
Dropped86Yota: WHEN YOU PULL THROUGH AND HELP ME THEN I WILL POST IT
Dropped86Yota: AND PROVE TO EVERYONE YOUR NOT A SCAMMER
Dropped86Yota: WHICH DO YOU WANT
Dropped86Yota: WHY BE A *****
Dropped86Yota: god
Dropped86Yota: you **** me over
Dropped86Yota: and then cant help me
Dropped86Yota: and leave me helpless by ****in with the claim so i cant even recooperate
Dropped86Yota: if you woulda just ****ING HELPED ME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OK
Dropped86Yota: GOD ****
Dropped86Yota: THATS ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO HELP AND NOT BE A *****
Dropped86Yota: as soon as i get my claim took care of i will clear everything up
meatball9769: You honestly are teh rudest person ive ever dealt with and I will continue to file the claim but thats all i can do and will do
Dropped86Yota: but for some reason YOU keep acting liek you have the upperhand and want to threaten me?
Dropped86Yota: thats all i ****in want
Dropped86Yota: is the claim
Dropped86Yota: thats it
Dropped86Yota: i told you that.
meatball9769: then dont post im a scammer man, theres no reason
meatball9769: you say im not helping
meatball9769: yet im filing a claim
meatball9769: HMMMM

Randy Savage
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
86yota= douchebag of the year award.

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:50 PM
I love how everyone sides with him, he doesnt post up everything. But ohwell, yeah im the douche, Im the one that gets ripped off, dont receive all my stuff, gets lied to, and then threatened to not get my claim.

undits
06-18-2006, 11:51 PM
well also look at the way you are treating him... your treating him like ****... sorry but if the amp was blown when he sent it or not.. which i highly doubt he would send the amp blown.. but anyways he was being a nice guy about it, and is offering to help and you are being an ******* to him... i dont blame him for in anything that he is doing.. you went about it the wrong way man

PV Audio
06-18-2006, 11:52 PM
The problem is HE has to file the claim first and release it to me, and he threatened to NOT file it, leaving me fcked.
:uhoh: He offered like 10x, but you wouldn't listen. Instead of calling someone a scammer, try and work it out with them. *******.

budahbuddy803
06-18-2006, 11:52 PM
what does "btw" stand for?

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:53 PM
If I posted up every single IM convo since I have gotten the amp you would understand ok? This is the 2nd time I have had this "problem". Not going to say scammed, because he didnt scam me, but the whole time he has not wanted to help me, and I finally got him to file the claim, and then he threatens to take it back because he pisses me off and I get mad? Who wouldnt? I dont know if that amp worked or not when he sent it out, I dont know what to believe.

Randy Savage
06-18-2006, 11:53 PM
I love how everyone sides with him, he doesnt post up everything. But ohwell, yeah im the douche, Im the one that gets ripped off, dont receive all my stuff, gets lied to, and then threatened to not get my claim.

How is anyone supposed to know that you didn't blow the amp?

Only person that knows that is yourself...should we all just believe you?

Same goes for him...we can't take anyone's word...but if he sold you a blown amp...would he still be talking to you?

And if you talked to me like that, I'd tell you to **** off.

imaspaceguy90
06-18-2006, 11:54 PM
By the way^ ALso, i told him i would ge tthe wire out, the wire will be sent asap man, i cant ship fedex o nthe weekends

Prowler573
06-18-2006, 11:54 PM
what does "btw" stand for?
by the way

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:55 PM
Someone just delete this thread, just because this guy has been around longer everyone sides with him and its alright for him to do this ****. I hope everyone else that is dealing with him has good luck, and if he keeps the claim then I will take back everything I have said about him.

Prowler573
06-18-2006, 11:56 PM
:omg:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (23 members and 2 guests) Prowler573 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=20441) , 2loud4u (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=21765) , 86yota (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=24166) , arsonbob (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=27117) , Blunt (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=22182) , budahbuddy803 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=25460) , dkc62 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=19119) , forbidden (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=11604) , imaspaceguy90 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=18415) , jntar (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=14134) , Jordantyler (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=23532) , kombat96 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=22417) , LivinLife (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=22083) , mokedaddy (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=19883) , Pistonsfan70 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=17273) , PV Audio (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=13908) , Ricky616 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=24710) , RumbleNTheTrunk (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=20760) , snb778 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=16587) , snova031 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=5024) , terryracing86 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=23349) , TypeRBass (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=20172) , undits (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=23839)

86yota
Im not worried about the wire, I just want you to help me get reimbursed for this POS amp

imaspaceguy90
ALso, i said iwas gonna close it because youwere selling the amp. Honestly i odnt mind NOT dealing iwth you again. I will continue selling on this forum becase i kno Most people would not be cursing every otehr sentence. I really cant stand it. All i want to do is sell my stuff to get a new setups and try new car audio. I hate when there are sour people

PV Audio
06-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Because you're being a ****ing tool. You're screaming and cursing every which way, you're giving him no reason to even want to be affiliated with you. It's an amplifier, not a child, not a home, not even a car. It's a small thing in life, and if you actually DISCUSS it with him, then you'll both end up happy. I advised meatball not to associate with you unless you actually want to listen to what he's saying, because I don't see how you can be so one sided.

imaspaceguy90
06-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Maybe since you thought it was a POS you thought u could just blow it and then try and get your stuff back. But honestly i sent it working and honestly if you didnt blow it then it was fedex. But since the box was not damamged i dont even know if fedex would grant the claim. Well jsut ahve to see

86yota
06-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Im sure if you were in my place you would be mad too. When I get upset I get UPSET. Its easy for you to sit there and side with him, but you arent the one who has to pay $200 for a new amp now.

86yota
06-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I would have loved this amp if it worked, the only reason I called it a POS is because its blown.

snb778
06-19-2006, 12:02 AM
I just have to know something.......did anyone else see this...

meatball9769: Im gonna cancel the claim sinc eyour sellin it on the forum i guess,no reason for the ahssle on my part
Dropped86Yota: im not selling it
meatball9769: yes uwere
Dropped86Yota: i put that up before i found out about the claim

so before he made the claim...were you trying to sell the "blown" amp on this forum.......please tell me you were selling it as a blown amp.......or else....

also, I think you have to look at the situation in another way.....all that has to happen is the shipping company mis=treats the package, causing it to roll around, or fall, and 1 tiny little piece of solder comes loose, or 1 little resistor could F-up the whole amp.....DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

arsonbob
06-19-2006, 12:03 AM

You are being a ****in' ******* about all of that. I don't blame him. Don't expect people to file a claim when it is late or too early or they aren't sure. He said he would, you said no. You're being a ****in' retard, and personally I feel you blew the amp.

zachzchw
06-19-2006, 12:04 AM
Open the amp, look to see if anything is blown. If anything looks burnt, then Fedex didnt do it, unless they opened it and hooked it up.
So, it would have been blown before being sold or blown when hooked up by the buyer.

Also, I couldnt decipher most of those im's but whoever says "muh boi" really, really needs to stop doing that.

86yota
06-19-2006, 12:05 AM
Yes, the post I made selling the amp clearly stated BLOWN. You can go find it its on the 2nd page I belive. I didnt blow **** btw.

zachzchw
06-19-2006, 12:06 AM
so before he made the claim...were you trying to sell the "blown" amp on this forum.......please tell me you were selling it as a blown amp.......or else....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165868

zachzchw
06-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Yes, the post I made selling the amp clearly stated BLOWN. You can go find it its on the 2nd page I belive. I didnt blow **** btw.

Pics of the internals?

PV Audio
06-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Im sure if you were in my place you would be mad too. When I get upset I get UPSET. Its easy for you to sit there and side with him, but you arent the one who has to pay $200 for a new amp now.
Go away, if I were him, I wouldn't even give you the time of day.

Johnny Drama
06-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Go away, if I were him, I wouldn't even give you the time of day.

Lay off please...you are making things worse.

Johnny Drama
06-19-2006, 12:16 AM
File the claim...you two work this out.

Open up the amp and see if it has been blown or if something came loose. Could be an easy and quick fix.

Last, both of you calm down and help each other fix the problem.

terryracing86
06-19-2006, 12:17 AM
ive dealt with imaspaceguy90 several times and have had no probs with him, he showed me all the im's the other night and i agree, the guy is rude and going about it the wrong way, as i am in the middle of the same deal with another member, i still dont act all rude and curse every other word. i hope you all work everything out cause there is to much stuff going on right now on this forum with scammers and crap. good luck to both parties

forbidden
06-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Here is something to chomp on. According to the PA website, their amps have a 4way protection circuit. If one of the ways is a dead short circuit or a power to ground and ground to power protection circuit, then the amp was fubar when it left the sellers house. Otherwise it would have worked when he hooked it up multiple times over. Do some research with PA and their protection circuit. As far as blaming it on shipping, nope not a chance there. If the amps circuit boards were damaged in transit, that is a poorly packed item and is the shippers fault. To top that off, if there was damage to the amp done in transit, why would a far more susceptable item like a sub not come out damaged?

I saw the same blown amp from 5 different guys last week, each one with a different story. So it happens to everyone, everywhere. If the item was advertised as working and it is not, I would take it to a service shop, pay for the estimate to find out exactly what is wrong and then go from there. From what I have read and all of my years in this business, the amp was fubar from the get go.

Being rude does not solve problems, clean up your act if you want results. Personally if I were in your shoes, I would be pissed as well but I would have gone about it differently. At the same time though, I would not have put myself in your shoes. It is way too easy to get scammed online these days. I like the sig line of the guy above, scammed by <insert name here>.

imaspaceguy90
06-19-2006, 12:51 AM
The amp was working strong for me, I had it powering my L7's, i would never sell broken stuff. I neither like scammers nore would want to start. I want to build my reputation and continue to give forum mebers good deals on my used audio equipment. Why would i want to risk my rep on this? I packed it very well even yoda said. And it was working for me. I do not see how i could ahve caused theproblem.

PV Audio
06-19-2006, 01:35 AM
The amp was working strong for me, I had it powering my L7's, i would never sell broken stuff. I neither like scammers nore would want to start. I want to build my reputation and continue to give forum mebers good deals on my used audio equipment. Why would i want to risk my rep on this? I packed it very well even yoda said. And it was working for me. I do not see how i could ahve caused theproblem.
Just wait, and we shall see how it all unfolds. There may not be a peaceful solution, but there should be a sufficient one. :)

Ali1
06-19-2006, 02:23 AM
so if it wasnt shipping, than it had to be the shipper or the buyer. Which one is it.... now I neeed to know......

imaspaceguy90
06-19-2006, 02:32 AM
I cant proove anything. buut, i do kno wether anyone belives me or not , that the amp was working, And yoda said the shipping was great and it was bubled up, so u got me.

86yota
06-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Yes it was packaged good, sitting under the L7s with no place to move, meaning I dont think Fedex did it. I took the amp out, had the fuse out of my fuse holder so nothing could blow, put all my wires to it, made sure nothing was touching and put my fuse in, just got protect mode. I am not a noob, and its funny my other amp I hooked up in the same vehicle works great. I am calm now if spaceguy wants to be nice and help then thats cool, but I dont think he can even do anything now, since he just wont return my money, because I dont think the Fedex claim is going to work.

PV Audio
06-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Electrical burn has a very distinct smell, if you pop it open you'd be able to tell instantly. If you don't smell it, then any of the smallest solder joints in the CB could cause it to fail. It's certainly possible.

imaspaceguy90
06-19-2006, 01:34 PM
Well thats not meanin im a noob either man, Ive wired plenty of systems and i do my friends all the time, thats why theres no way im gonna get burned for my wokring stuff. It left my hands working, so its between you and fedex man.

nVRuckus
06-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Well thats not meanin im a noob either man, Ive wired plenty of systems and i do my friends all the time, thats why theres no way im gonna get burned for my wokring stuff. It left my hands working, so its between you and fedex man.
actually not choosing sides but you being the shipper its between you and fedex. Fedex only deals with the shipper not the recipient.

Johnny Drama
06-19-2006, 05:03 PM
actually not choosing sides but you being the shipper its between you and fedex. Fedex only deals with the shipper not the recipient.

Yep...

58customs
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Yep...

X2
I've only had to do that once and they were very helpful.

Johnny Drama
06-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Imaspace should file the claim. If it gets denied, he should have the buyer whip it back to him to check to see if it is blown or just a loose board from shipping. THen decide what to do accordingly.

nVRuckus
06-19-2006, 05:36 PM
If a claim is filed fedex picks it up and its delivered back to the shipper regardless of whether they honor the claim or not.

Johnny Drama
06-19-2006, 05:47 PM
If a claim is filed fedex picks it up and its delivered back to the shipper regardless of whether they honor the claim or not.

Not all the time...

PV Audio
06-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Not all the time...
*Gone in Sixty Seconds*

Believe me, I can vouch fo' dat.

2loud4u
06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
Didnt the seller file the claim and then release it to the buyer?
So it is between the buyer and fedex.

imaspaceguy90
06-19-2006, 10:47 PM
filed the claim and realseing it to the buyer

zachzchw
06-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Pics of the internals?

Making me quote myself.....

imaspaceguy90
06-20-2006, 01:42 AM
He could do anything he wants to the internals lol

Pyro_By_Nature
06-20-2006, 01:47 AM
You know, it's possible to fry an amp when un-installing it, as well as installing.

Amps are a hard thing to guarantee, because you never know what's going to happen to it once it leaves your hands.And they are sensitive in the sense, if anything gets broken the whole amp is ****ed.

Which is why I sell all my amps AS-IS, NO RETURNS.I always clearly state that, several times usually.

imaspaceguy90
06-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I take my car fuse out anytime i workin with my amp or subs to be safe just to make sure when i tkae the power wires out of the amp that one doest swing back and touch something.

Hydrastas
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
I've got some blown amps i mean working amps if anyone wants to buy one...it's bad enough buying used gear at audio shops, but online **** that ****.

58customs
06-20-2006, 01:30 PM
I've got some blown amps i mean working amps if anyone wants to buy one...it's bad enough buying used gear at audio shops, but online **** that ****.

I'll take them all!!!:thumbdwn: