PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 86yota trade

imaspaceguy90
06-17-2006, 02:48 AM
Ok, I want to get this posted so everyone knows what happened. Now, this is in no way to bash 86yota. This is just to let everything be known. 86yota and I made a deal. He traded me a 30gb ipod, 215.00 and a autotek 200.2 amp for 2 12" Kicker L7's and my power acoustik 2100D. Now, he was told the subs both worked but one made a noise. This is not the issue here. He claims that the amp was DOA. However, I know 150% that the amp worked 100%. Now, he refused at first to do a claim saying he "wanted his **** back". I said no, the amp worked fine when I shipped it. Most I will do is file an insurance claim. He said NO. I told him it was either he blew the amp one way or another. I have no way of telling, or something happened in shipping. I did my end. I sent my items as described. Amp working and subs working but with one making a sound when played which he knew. I just wanna put this out so it doesnt look like i sent him aburnt amp. I never send broken stuff unless heres a problem that i state. I hav ehad over 40 succesfull transactions and hope to do mroe buisness on the forum with other members.

DaveVT
06-17-2006, 02:54 AM
I back imaspaceguy90 100%. Great seller. Sometimes things go wrong. Either it was shipping or user error. I say go for the claim. Hope everything works out. Oh, and yota, not saying you dont know what ur doing but it doesnt take a hell of a lot to pop an amp. Maybe a wire touched somewhere it shouldnt have and you didnt realise it. Not sure but again, hope you two resolve this.

terryracing86
06-17-2006, 02:59 AM
every deal i have made with imaspaceguy90 has went without a hitch, no problems ever, great to deal with and will again, hope it all works out to everyones benefit

imaspaceguy90
06-17-2006, 03:04 AM
I was also supposed to include pwoer wire wich i i forgot by my mistake and will be shipped out ASAP.