06-17-2006, 02:48 AM
Ok, I want to get this posted so everyone knows what happened. Now, this is in no way to bash 86yota. This is just to let everything be known. 86yota and I made a deal. He traded me a 30gb ipod, 215.00 and a autotek 200.2 amp for 2 12" Kicker L7's and my power acoustik 2100D. Now, he was told the subs both worked but one made a noise. This is not the issue here. He claims that the amp was DOA. However, I know 150% that the amp worked 100%. Now, he refused at first to do a claim saying he "wanted his **** back". I said no, the amp worked fine when I shipped it. Most I will do is file an insurance claim. He said NO. I told him it was either he blew the amp one way or another. I have no way of telling, or something happened in shipping. I did my end. I sent my items as described. Amp working and subs working but with one making a sound when played which he knew. I just wanna put this out so it doesnt look like i sent him aburnt amp. I never send broken stuff unless heres a problem that i state. I hav ehad over 40 succesfull transactions and hope to do mroe buisness on the forum with other members.