PDA

View Full Version : Wuts a program that you can actually design box plans?

qtipextra
06-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Wut do ya use for that? BassBoxPro6 don't give me the results im lookin for. First, I can't do a slot port that looks like the one in the pic. I also am looking for something thats going to give me the actual plans that look like this:

http://www.reaudio.com/html/images/de_2.gif

Most would think that I would know about boxes, i been here so long, but this is the one area i am not familiar with. I want to start designing my own boxes.

arsonbob
06-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Well, have you tried sketchup?

qtipextra
06-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Nope, ill check it out right now

PV Audio
06-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Sketchup is mainly used for architectural and home design, it just so happens people can make boxes in it. There is no program out there that will do everything for you. BBP is just fine, trust me, I use it and haven't had one complaint. It just takes this little thing called time, use it, and you shalt recieve.

baseballer1100
06-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Sketchup is mainly used for architectural and home design, it just so happens people can make boxes in it. There is no program out there that will do everything for you. BBP is just fine, trust me, I use it and haven't had one complaint. It just takes this little thing called time, use it, and you shalt recieve.

Want to send it to me:naughty:

qtipextra
06-16-2006, 11:40 PM

Yea, i Know, but it's not visual enough. What if I want a big port in the middle, and the port has bends in it at the end of the box? If BBP can do that, then I need help figuring out. I've played around with the ports option alot and cant get what I want.
I want results like that pic in your sig. How did ya get that pic output?

PV Audio
06-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Designs in BBP6, drawn out in SketchUp.

Baseballer, send your sister on over then yeah. If you don't have a sister, then you know my answer ;) :D

jujumantb
06-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Want to send it to me:naughty:
its not that hard... go to their website, d/l it. (then install any other "modifications" to "enhance" your experience)

baseballer1100
06-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Designs in BBP6, drawn out in SketchUp.

Baseballer, send your sister on over then yeah. If you don't have a sister, then you know my answer ;) :D

I have three all under 12 you sick bastard.....:eyebrow:

PV Audio
06-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Well, if you add up all their ages....:naughty:

baseballer1100
06-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Well, if you add up all their ages....:naughty:
Yeah...Ill send em over...you send first though.