PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Honda civic si..opinions

hzsogood
06-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Looking at trading in my 02 diamante vrx for the 07 si and was wondering if anyone has seen, bought or driven one , to give me some feedback on how the are.. (new si only , 06) Mileage looks to be descent from reader feedback in the low-mid 30's undr everyday no vtech standards and is from what i'm seeing now a pretty difficult car to find...

937DYTBOI
06-16-2006, 04:33 PM
there nice but i would bget a wrx or evo

saywhat?
06-16-2006, 04:34 PM
they are cool cars. i drive a few at work (car wash) weekly. not that i go over 20 mph, but they are VERY comforatable and the dash/gauge setup is sick.

saywhat?
06-16-2006, 04:34 PM

wrx- played out now IMO
evo= no warranty

JoeHemi57
06-16-2006, 04:35 PM
get the 4dr Si

hzsogood
06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
get the 4dr Si

lol no..

hzsogood
06-16-2006, 04:42 PM
wrx- played out now IMO
evo= no warranty

I drove a wrx .. i wasnt to impressed with it... Sad to say i felt more vramped in there than in the ex civic i drove... Hopeing the mpg is in the 30 s tho. Otherwise its not to great at all, and considering they need premium too:crap:

hzsogood
06-16-2006, 04:56 PM
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3D2006%2Bcivic%2Bsi%26sm%3DYaho o%2521%2BSearch%26fr%3DFP-tab-img-t%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3D%26ei%3DUTF-8&w=450&h=225&imgurl=us.autos1.yimg.com%2Fimg.autos.yahoo.com%2F aic%2Fhonda_civicsi_6spdmt_2006_450x225.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fautos.yahoo.com%2Fnewcars%2Fhond a_civicsi_6spdmt_2006%2F18805%2Fstyle_overview.htm l%3Frefsrc%3Donnetwork%2Fimagesearch&size=22.6kB&name=honda_civicsi_6spdmt_2006_450x225.jpg&p=2006+civic+si&type=jpeg&no=1&tt=25&ei=UTF-8&src=p

anyone know if the rear seats fold down?

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 05:29 PM
wrx's arent **** without their turbo. go with the SI. i am going to be putting a down payment on one next year also. you will NOT regret it. another member on this site, negativezero has one, and he LOVES it. PM him about it..

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 06:23 PM
i wouldn't. unless the EVO was same price as an SI then hell yes i would.

hzsogood
06-16-2006, 06:38 PM
i wouldn't. unless the EVO was same price as an SI then hell yes i would.

x2... i think i talked to the guy with the si b4, yea i really am gettin a little more excited to put in my order for the 07, and from how hard it is to get them i probably wont see it til 07 :( .. ZBut like you and alot of others said, , you will not regret it .. especially for only 350/month and a new 07 honda that holds resale like crazy :)

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 06:42 PM
dude ive been reading up on the SI since begining of the year.. i frequent honda-tech.com ; fgcoupe.com ; and 8thgencivic.com ... good information on SI's on those forums.. i'm excited about getting an 07 SI just as well even though i have 0dollars right now but the car is so sick that im THAT determined to spend all my paychecks on paying off the car instead of blowing it on other stuff when time comes. so imma try to build my credit as best as i can meanwhile and save a couple of G's for the down payment.. wish me lucc man!!!

ps - and just a tip that ive been reading everywher. when youre ready to buy one make sure you get a price quote from honda.com.. theyll contact a local dealer near you and that dealer will conttact you with pricing information.. if you request price through honda youll get a cheaper quote as opposed to e-mailing a dealership directly.. ive read numerous posts about this.. so use honda.com to request a price when time comes.. youll save some money. and you live in wisconsin right? i doubt the import scene is crazy up there you should be able to find an SI easily when time comes. :)

faulkton
06-16-2006, 06:52 PM
dude ive been reading up on the SI since begining of the year.. i frequent honda-tech.com ; fgcoupe.com ; and 8thgencivic.com ... good information on SI's on those forums.. i'm excited about getting an 07 SI just as well even though i have 0dollars right now but the car is so sick that im THAT determined to spend all my paychecks on paying off the car instead of blowing it on other stuff when time comes. so imma try to build my credit as best as i can meanwhile and save a couple of G's for the down payment.. wish me lucc man!!!

ps - and just a tip that ive been reading everywher. when youre ready to buy one make sure you get a price quote from honda.com.. theyll contact a local dealer near you and that dealer will conttact you with pricing information.. if you request price through honda youll get a cheaper quote as opposed to e-mailing a dealership directly.. ive read numerous posts about this.. so use honda.com to request a price when time comes.. youll save some money. and you live in wisconsin right? i doubt the import scene is crazy up there you should be able to find an SI easily when time comes. :)

weren't you just saying you had a big fight with your dad?! And still lived at his house?! You cant afford to put a roof over your head but your going to get a brand new SI... Forget a brand new car and enroll your *** in a community college.. :rolleyes:

Even if you managed to get one financed.. i bet it would be repo'ed within a year...

living beyond your means ftl..

faulkton
06-16-2006, 06:55 PM
i was working for my pops smogging cars. he owns a smog machine and a garage. i live under his roof. we got in a real loud violent argument because i complain that theres never anything to eat at home and the money i make at work goes mostly toward school, gas, and a debt i have with my brother.. also, he doesnt pay me full salary.. so i dont have enough to feed myself. he basically fired me and told me to leave the house cuz i had the nerve to complain. im not gonna come bac crawling to him. he might be my dad, but there are just some things i dont respect about him. i want to get myself on my own feet so that i can move out and feed myself. im still under the roof right now, cuz quite frankly, i have nowhere to go, but im fed up and want to leave ASAP. im tired of his "deal with it or leave my house" attitude... im seriously thinking about jumping str8 into starting my own business and saying "fuc school". im turning 22 in two weeks and am highly considering selling cars as my first venture. i figure it would be good for me since i like working with cars and id like to buy cars cheap from auctions.. sounds like good profit margins.. the thing is i have absolutely no money, but am willing to work my *** off paying debts and what not.. someone PLEASE tell me what to do.. especially you older guys that have done well for yourself.. im in critical need of advice.. thanks in advance.

lol...

thatkidbob
06-16-2006, 06:56 PM
weren't you just saying you had a big fight with your dad?! And still lived at his house?! You cant afford to put a roof over your head but your going to get a brand new SI... Forget a brand new car and enroll your *** in a community college.. :rolleyes:

Even if you managed to get one financed.. i bet it would be repo'ed within a year...

living beyond your means ftl..wow... lol.

sad, but true...

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 07:06 PM

living beyond your means ftl..
how do u know i havent got a job since then, been in college and GETTING PAID TO GO, worked things out with my dad, am in the process of processing papers to start my own business, and am supporting myself financially? sorry but i don't blog....

faulkton
06-16-2006, 07:11 PM
lmao.... yeah I'm sure you went from not having food to eat to a perfect life in like 2 weeks.

I'm sure you magically gained some marketable skill set that will support you for life..

This short sightedness is exactly whats going to get your car repo'ed IF you manage to sucker some bank into loaning you the money.

Grow up and be realistic... or your entire life will ****.

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 07:13 PM
lmao.... yeah I'm sure you went from not having food to eat to a perfect life in like 2 weeks.

I'm sure you magically gained some marketable skill set that will support you for life..

This short sightedness is exactly whats going to get your car repo'ed IF you manage to sucker some bank into loaning you the money.

Grow up and be realistic... or your entire life will ****.
umm ok you dont even know much i was in debt how much i made, and how much i make now, all you know is i was hungry for awhile due to financial shortages and now you think you know my life story? typical..

faulkton
06-16-2006, 07:15 PM
lol nice way to change your post..

Anyways.. if you couldnt afford to eat, and still cant afford to put a roof over your own head... dont you think it might make a little more sense to actually support yourself for a few years before you try to borrow 25K (or what ever) for a car?!

Maybe you should at least wait till you haven't gone hungry for en entire year before trying to buy a new car...

lol he was going hungry june 4th... now he lives a perfect life and is looking at new cars...

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 09:11 PM
lol nice way to change your post..

Anyways.. if you couldnt afford to eat, and still cant afford to put a roof over your own head... dont you think it might make a little more sense to actually support yourself for a few years before you try to borrow 25K (or what ever) for a car?!

Maybe you should at least wait till you haven't gone hungry for en entire year before trying to buy a new car...

lol he was going hungry june 4th... now he lives a perfect life and is looking at new cars...
how did i change my post? when i said i couldnt afford to eat all i meant was i was spending my whole paychecc on paying off debts and bills and other **** and i didnt have much money to eat like the pig i am.. and that bothered me.. so guess what i did.. I WORKED IT OUT WITH MY DAD AND NOW HAVE THAT FUCCING SALARY PAY TO EAT BETTER, U SILVER-SPOON *******. and did u ever stop to think that maybe im not in the position where i have to be paying bills and debts off anymore? so hey, that makes about iunno a grand more a month i have in my my poccet now.. oh, and sorry im not rich like you mister born-with-a-silver-spoon who has money to blow and gets a kick out of criticizing other people's lives on forums .. yea i still live with my 'rents so what? im 22 and have no problem with it.. im NOT going to move out and go to school at the same time and burden myself with bills i dont need to have, that would just be plain stupid as my parents have two extra rooms no one sleeps in in this house and for me to pass up free shelter while doing my thing is straight stupid.. plus, my parents would rather me be home to know im alive and to know that their extra rooms arent going to waste.. you people who infer "people who live with their parents are scrubs" are the epitome of shallow bullshit.. some people think theyre above others because their financial status or because they can support themself and others can't and i can't stand it.. it pissses me off when silver-spoon *****es or "rich people" criticize the less fortunate people when they probably have no idea whats it like to be born into a family with 0 dollars and a pipe dream that consisted of owning a fuccing sweatshop for a business. and now that my parents are actually profiting and have pretty much paid for the house i can focus on myself and reward all the **** that i've done for my parents with a brand new fuccing car. what labor did u do for your parents to directly help their financial situation? i busted my *** off for two years smogging cars for a ****ed up salary but only to show my dad the respect he deserved for busting his *** off for me and my brothers for 30 years.

saywhat?
06-16-2006, 09:24 PM
u (i believe) just contradicted yourself.......

by you saying "u think u know my life story" and *****ing at him about it, is really the same as saying he has a "silver spoon" in his mouth.......which in my eyes you know his life story as of now...therefore, u lose.

my family all eats with silver spoons, wal-mart has them.

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 09:33 PM
u (i believe) just contradicted yourself.......

by you saying "u think u know my life story" and *****ing at him about it, is really the same as saying he has a "silver spoon" in his mouth.......which in my eyes you know his life story as of now...therefore, u lose.

my family all eats with silver spoons, wal-mart has them.
actually i just told my life story to discredit his... yet still, its obvious he DOES have a silver spoon in his mouth (since hes so quick to criticize me) and the mother****er feels superior to me in the financial category, so he thinks he has something to say as if he's 100% correct because hes got some fuccing money in his pocket and his own home and i was ONCE struggling in a financial situation.. that automatically makes me wrong? lol NOPE. you see, i can say he THINKS he knows my life story but he can't say i THINK i do cuz i dont give a flying fucc about him.. but i DO know that he does have some money in his pocket because he wouldnt be criticizing me like he was superior to me if he didnt thats just plain logic.. therefore, i win.... PWNT. and yea, i'm sure your family does eat with silver spoons and im sure you did nothing to contribute to YOUR PARENTS acquiring those spoons.. want a cookie for being an ungrateful little ****? http://www.uncleralphscookies.com/images/wholesale/pbmc.jpg

saywhat?
06-16-2006, 09:43 PM
bro, those silver spoons are all of like....20 dollars a set at wal-mart.......and I DID help them aquire them......part of my mothers birthday present to be exact.

i work the hours im able to work, not saying that i make good money, but i do work. and as far as being ungrafteful..........not hardly. yes i live a good life, but many others have it a lot easier than i do. you can have a nice house, nice car, good parents and still be brought up THE RIGHT WAY. my mother wasnt in a rich family, but they made rent with a bit of play money left, and my dad is adopted, passed around a couple houses, ended up working a job in the delta bailing hay and unloading watermelon trucks up til the day he left for college. he KNOWS hard work, and lets us go with nothing less than that. maybe you have a bad image of what i am. so hopefully that clears ur blurry vision up a little bit.

appreciate, **** yah
spoiled, to some people
ungrateful, u got the wrong kid homie

noob with an RS
06-16-2006, 09:47 PM
bro, those silver spoons are all of like....20 dollars a set at wal-mart.......and I DID help them aquire them......part of my mothers birthday present to be exact.

i work the hours im able to work, not saying that i make good money, but i do work. and as far as being ungrafteful..........not hardly. yes i live a good life, but many others have it a lot easier than i do. you can have a nice house, nice car, good parents and still be brought up THE RIGHT WAY. my mother wasnt in a rich family, but they made rent with a bit of play money left, and my dad is adopted, passed around a couple houses, ended up working a job in the delta bailing hay and unloading watermelon trucks up til the day he left for college. he KNOWS hard work, and lets us go with nothing less than that. maybe you have a bad image of what i am. so hopefully that clears ur blurry vision up a little bit.

appreciate, **** yah
spoiled, to some people
ungrateful, u got the wrong kid homieyour mom spent her whole life burdening over raising you and all you gave her for a birthday present is silver spoons? that is an insult.

saywhat?
06-16-2006, 09:52 PM
maybe you only read half sentances........as it DID SAY that it was PART of her birthday present. along side a new kitchen coutertop, because we put an ugly one on to finish our house to get out of someone elses. a full spa weekend and a trip to florida to go see her best friend.

using words u dont know the meaning of doesnt make u sound smart either. i am not a BURDEN to my mother, more like a child, and a good child at that. and it hasnt been her whole life......she was born in 58, i was born in 87, that makes her....29-30 years old i guess.......u cant even say HALF her life....

sorry u dont know how to read.

negativezeroz
06-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Looking at trading in my 02 diamante vrx for the 07 si and was wondering if anyone has seen, bought or driven one , to give me some feedback on how the are.. (new si only , 06) Mileage looks to be descent from reader feedback in the low-mid 30's undr everyday no vtech standards and is from what i'm seeing now a pretty difficult car to find...
I have an NBP '06 Si. :D They have raised the price a couple hundred bucks though. So far Honda is running 15,000 Si's a year (more than I was hoping for). Mine's # 7018. Love it to death. Everything is great about it. Plus it'll run a million miles if you treat it right.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2548/img04483ak.th.jpg (http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04483ak.jpg)http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6459/img04584ue.th.jpg (http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04584ue.jpg)http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9407/img04066qe.th.jpg (http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04066qe.jpg)
I have added LEDS for brake lights, license plate lights, reverse lights, interior domes, and got rid of those PIAA's and got SilverStars so new pictures will look better. But the car is great. i-VTEC is amazing. The roar is fantastic. I really want to get Hondata's reflash for the ECU (33whp 30wtq) but no money right now (just bought my D310).

faulkton
06-17-2006, 06:38 AM
how did i change my post? when i said i couldnt afford to eat all i meant was i was spending my whole paychecc on paying off debts and bills and other **** and i didnt have much money to eat like the pig i am.. and that bothered me.. so guess what i did.. I WORKED IT OUT WITH MY DAD AND NOW HAVE THAT FUCCING SALARY PAY TO EAT BETTER, U SILVER-SPOON *******. and did u ever stop to think that maybe im not in the position where i have to be paying bills and debts off anymore? so hey, that makes about iunno a grand more a month i have in my my poccet now.. oh, and sorry im not rich like you mister born-with-a-silver-spoon who has money to blow and gets a kick out of criticizing other people's lives on forums .. yea i still live with my 'rents so what? im 22 and have no problem with it.. im NOT going to move out and go to school at the same time and burden myself with bills i dont need to have, that would just be plain stupid as my parents have two extra rooms no one sleeps in in this house and for me to pass up free shelter while doing my thing is straight stupid.. plus, my parents would rather me be home to know im alive and to know that their extra rooms arent going to waste.. you people who infer "people who live with their parents are scrubs" are the epitome of shallow bullshit.. some people think theyre above others because their financial status or because they can support themself and others can't and i can't stand it.. it pissses me off when silver-spoon *****es or "rich people" criticize the less fortunate people when they probably have no idea whats it like to be born into a family with 0 dollars and a pipe dream that consisted of owning a fuccing sweatshop for a business. and now that my parents are actually profiting and have pretty much paid for the house i can focus on myself and reward all the **** that i've done for my parents with a brand new fuccing car. what labor did u do for your parents to directly help their financial situation? i busted my *** off for two years smogging cars for a ****ed up salary but only to show my dad the respect he deserved for busting his *** off for me and my brothers for 30 years.

lol yeah I'm so rich.. bill gates is jealous of me...i got so rich working my ****** *** job with no benefits for $8.50 an hour :crap:

I'm also 27 and taking out student loans to finish with school...

What i was saying, if less than TWO WEEKS AGO, you couldn't even EAT, perhaps you shouldn't be looking at new cars..duh.. its obvious you aren't stable.. you work for your daddy.. who might fire you at any time.. you also live with him and he might kick your 22 year old *** out at any time..

Apparently you cant look beyond a few weeks at a time.. well a 5 year car loan is a LONG TIME... if you get one, it will just end up being repo'ed and then your credit will be fuqed.

I mean what if you get into another fight with your daddy?! He kicks you out, and then your stuck with a $450 a month car payment ON TOP OF PAYING FOR HOUSING AND FOOD...

your an idiot, live within your means... and being an uneducated poor kid with no skill set.... that means no brand new SI...sorry to burst your unrealistic bubble.

oh and you changed your post because at first it said something about how you were in school, and working on the papers for your new business.. lol...

you know im right... or you wouldnt have gotten so pissed off... :)

saywhat?
06-17-2006, 09:45 AM
i didnt know the dakotas were home of rich people....

hzsogood
06-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Where to start????:crap: Im sure he knows things are tight right now and that at this present moment its prolly not a good idea for a new ride , but i believe he said he's going to try his hardest to save up.. I'm sure he has the common sense to not bury himself if it comes down to it.. You do make a good point tho, i just see it as more of an attack than a response... Hell i only make about 1600/month so im by no means rich/set etc . I make enough to get by and have a little extra, and my car now is a 256/mth payment @4 yrs so even if i do get a si it will only be $310 (ish) for 5 yrs. but considering its a brand new car , its ok :)

hzsogood
06-17-2006, 03:04 PM
I have an NBP '06 Si. :D They have raised the price a couple hundred bucks though. So far Honda is running 15,000 Si's a year (more than I was hoping for). Mine's # 7018. Love it to death. Everything is great about it. Plus it'll run a million miles if you treat it right.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2548/img04483ak.th.jpg (http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04483ak.jpg)http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6459/img04584ue.th.jpg (http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04584ue.jpg)http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9407/img04066qe.th.jpg (http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04066qe.jpg)
I have added LEDS for brake lights, license plate lights, reverse lights, interior domes, and got rid of those PIAA's and got SilverStars so new pictures will look better. But the car is great. i-VTEC is amazing. The roar is fantastic. I really want to get Hondata's reflash for the ECU (33whp 30wtq) but no money right now (just bought my D310).

i think i saw these pics on 8thcivic.com. ... Ur still a lucky bastard :)... What/or is there anything you dont like with it?? i do hear the mileage *****

noob with an RS
06-17-2006, 03:17 PM
lol yeah I'm so rich.. bill gates is jealous of me...i got so rich working my ****** *** job with no benefits for $8.50 an hour :crap:

I'm also 27 and taking out student loans to finish with school...

What i was saying, if less than TWO WEEKS AGO, you couldn't even EAT, perhaps you shouldn't be looking at new cars..duh.. its obvious you aren't stable.. you work for your daddy.. who might fire you at any time.. you also live with him and he might kick your 22 year old *** out at any time..

Apparently you cant look beyond a few weeks at a time.. well a 5 year car loan is a LONG TIME... if you get one, it will just end up being repo'ed and then your credit will be fuqed.

I mean what if you get into another fight with your daddy?! He kicks you out, and then your stuck with a $450 a month car payment ON TOP OF PAYING FOR HOUSING AND FOOD...

your an idiot, live within your means... and being an uneducated poor kid with no skill set.... that means no brand new SI...sorry to burst your unrealistic bubble.

you know im right... or you wouldnt have gotten so pissed off... :)
LOL youre a fuccing *******.. still think you know me and still think i give a fucc abotu your status as if thats going to boost your credibility? in fact now that you mention your beoke its obvious you dont know **** abot flpping money. i have two brothers, one with a brand-new Acura TL that is paid off and another one with an Acura RSX that is paid off from working at a fuccing dealership with a salary less than mine. my oldest brother with the TL works with me with the same salary i get but works about twice as much as i do at the shop (i sleep in and come in 4 hours before it closes) and has his own apartment that he pays off every month just fine.. dont speak about nothing you dont know about, you think you know everything bcause you as fell on your *** a couple times and couldnt support yourself but i have my ways and my family is not like yours; we dont kicc each other out cold-heartedly.. my dad would not kick me out on the streets cuz he knows what im capable of doing out there and its nothing nice.. he may have threatened to fire me before but its now fuccing apparently obvious he'd rather not and would be willing to pay me extra to keep me around because hes family you dumb **** and unlike yours, my family would NEVER leave me hanging.[/discussion]

oh and you changed your post because at first it said something about how you were in school, and working on the papers for your new business.. lol...wtf r u talking about? it still does, *******...

how do u know i havent got a job since then, been in college and GETTING PAID TO GO, worked things out with my dad, am in the process of processing papers to start my own business, and am supporting myself financially? sorry but i don't blog....

hzsogood
06-17-2006, 06:48 PM
too many decisions :crap:

faulkton
06-17-2006, 09:07 PM
LOL youre a fuccing *******.. still think you know me and still think i give a fucc abotu your status as if thats going to boost your credibility? in fact now that you mention your beoke its obvious you dont know **** abot flpping money. i have two brothers, one with a brand-new Acura TL that is paid off and another one with an Acura RSX that is paid off from working at a fuccing dealership with a salary less than mine. my oldest brother with the TL works with me with the same salary i get but works about twice as much as i do at the shop (i sleep in and come in 4 hours before it closes) and has his own apartment that he pays off every month just fine.. dont speak about nothing you dont know about, you think you know everything bcause you as fell on your *** a couple times and couldnt support yourself but i have my ways and my family is not like yours; we dont kicc each other out cold-heartedly.. my dad would not kick me out on the streets cuz he knows what im capable of doing out there and its nothing nice.. he may have threatened to fire me before but its now fuccing apparently obvious he'd rather not and would be willing to pay me extra to keep me around because hes family you dumb **** and unlike yours, my family would NEVER leave me hanging.[/discussion]
wtf r u talking about? it still does, *******...

lol, its so funny to see you complain about how i pretend to know your situation..yet you do the exact same thing about me.. whats the definition of hypocrisy?

I only know what YOU POSTED... in a thread less than 2 weeks ago.. here it is again....

i live under his roof. we got in a real loud violent argument because i complain that theres never anything to eat at home and the money i make at work goes mostly toward school, gas, and a debt i have with my brother.. also, he doesnt pay me full salary.. so i dont have enough to feed myself. he basically fired me and told me to leave the house cuz i had the nerve to complain. im not gonna come bac crawling to him. he might be my dad, but there are just some things i dont respect about him. i want to get myself on my own feet so that i can move out and feed myself. im still under the roof right now, cuz quite frankly, i have nowhere to go, but im fed up and want to leave ASAP. im tired of his "deal with it or leave my house" attitude...

lol so it looks like he was ready to kick your stupid *** out and leave you hanging..

Must be nice to be a homo living with his parents at 22.. i bet that really impresses the boys

I wont bored you with the details of my life.. other than to say, im not rich.. and i dont fully pay my own way.. I have always gotten help from my parents in some form or another...

My point is your life is bipolar.. one minute your on top of the world..buying a new car.. the next you dont have a place to live or food to eat.. think you might wanna have things settle down a little before you borrow $20-30K?!

If your posting is any preview on your language skills, you probably couldn't even fill out the loan application.

I could give a **** if you buy a new car.. i just remembered you being fired and kicked out recently when i read how you were buying a new si...so i decided to call you out..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163634

It is pretty funny how pissed off i made you. You got so mad you cant even type or spell... ;)

i win ;0

noob with an RS
06-17-2006, 10:19 PM
lol, its so funny to see you complain about how i pretend to know your situation..yet you do the exact same thing about me.. whats the definition of hypocrisy?

I only know what YOU POSTED... in a thread less than 2 weeks ago.. here it is again....

lol so it looks like he was ready to kick your stupid *** out and leave you hanging..

Must be nice to be a homo living with his parents at 22.. i bet that really impresses the boys

I wont bored you with the details of my life.. other than to say, im not rich.. and i dont fully pay my own way.. I have always gotten help from my parents in some form or another...

My point is your life is bipolar.. one minute your on top of the world..buying a new car.. the next you dont have a place to live or food to eat.. think you might wanna have things settle down a little before you borrow $20-30K?!

If your posting is any preview on your language skills, you probably couldn't even fill out the loan application.

I could give a **** if you buy a new car.. i just remembered you being fired and kicked out recently when i read how you were buying a new si...so i decided to call you out..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163634

It is pretty funny how pissed off i made you. You got so mad you cant even type or spell... ;)

i win ;0
LOL umm i'm pissed off..? wow you must be in your own world when u make these posts and have no idea what you're basing anything youre saying on LOL.. how bout saying something you've never said before instead of repeating yourself as if the more you repeat yourself the more its true HAHAH typical *******.. its funny how so many people like to use the red herring fallacy on these forums as if they're making a point that has no value whatsoever. i just counterred everything you said and then u go and repeat everything you said before as if im suppose to explain myself again.. did my dad leave me hanging? NO YOU ******* so whats your point now? has he ever left me hanging? NO, so what's your point now? if you couldnt give a **** about me buying a new car why r u hating and going back n forth with me about how ill fail to pay off a measly 400 dollars a month?? :laugh: not much to say is there? so what if i was frustrated with financial problems..? i solved that problem and its out of the way.. are you too dumb to understand that? or shall we just dwell on it and have everyone laugh at noob with an RS because at one time in his life he and his father got into an argument over not getting fair pay? yea i think thats what youll do since youre just too dumb and in your own world to even comprehend anything else except your own feeble mind.. oh, and first of all, IM NOT ONE TO CARE WHAT "THE BOYS" THINK OF ME THATS SOME ***** INSECURE **** LOL THANKS FOR PROJECTING THAT ABOUT YOURSELF.. and second, ALL my boys have the same background as me and are of the same ethnicity and in our culture, theres nothing wrong with living with your parents and taking care of them.. in our culture, theres nothing wrong with being married and living with your parents as long as you dont scrub off of them and do it your whole life.. in our culture, we take care of each other and our family first before we even begin to worry what other motherfuccers think about us. now shut the fucc up you nimwit you're not one to even talking about language skills... thank you. [/story]

negativezeroz
06-17-2006, 11:05 PM
i think i saw these pics on 8thcivic.com. ... Ur still a lucky bastard :)... What/or is there anything you dont like with it?? i do hear the mileage *****
23/32 *****? Alot better than my 300ZX. I am avg. around 25-27 so I'm not complaining. So far the only thing I don't like is the fact that I keyed it myself.:blush::furious: There was a clump of dirt so I went to whip it off and forgot my keys were in my hand. :crap: But in all honesty, my main "problem" is the volume Honda is putting out. I'm used to rarely seeing another Z32 (I had a '95 and there were barely over 3300 '95 Z32's sold in the USA) and 15,000 Si/year isn't exactly...rare.

hzsogood
06-18-2006, 02:15 PM
23/32 *****? Alot better than my 300ZX. I am avg. around 25-27 so I'm not complaining. So far the only thing I don't like is the fact that I keyed it myself.:blush::furious: There was a clump of dirt so I went to whip it off and forgot my keys were in my hand. :crap: But in all honesty, my main "problem" is the volume Honda is putting out. I'm used to rarely seeing another Z32 (I had a '95 and there were barely over 3300 '95 Z32's sold in the USA) and 15,000 Si/year isn't exactly...rare.

23/32 is'nt bad but 90% of si owners i talk to say there not near that ... Even under daily driving/highway

hzsogood
07-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Still trying to decide on a color.. I like the ala. silver metallic white and black.. But the white looks a lil girly , but they look so nice

http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/buildandprice/frame.asp?step=trims&VIEW=34FRONT&SERIES=873&YEAR=2006&SERIESNAME=Civic+Si&RURL=http%3A%2F%2Fautomobiles.honda.com%2Fmodels%2 Fmodel_overview.asp%3FModelName%3DCivic%2BSi

Prowler573
07-23-2006, 11:40 PM
The white would look clean after a nice dark tint job IMO

hzsogood
07-23-2006, 11:43 PM
The white would look clean after a nice dark tint job IMO

Thats what i was thinkin, .. I love the white color but if at all possible id like to make it look like a guy does drive it :) , Thats why i was looking at the silver metallic and the black with a nice layer of 5 %

937DYTBOI
07-23-2006, 11:44 PM
jus mod it to look manly if u think it looks girly

hzsogood
07-23-2006, 11:48 PM
jus mod it to look manly if u think it looks girly

lol, its a civic, All subcompacts to me look like chick cars.. I cant believe im actually looking at buying one.. My dealer has a end of the season 06 si coming in a few weeks so i can finally take a test beat ( drive ) im just hoping 400/month is worth it

937DYTBOI
07-23-2006, 11:52 PM
lol, its a civic, All subcompacts to me look like chick cars.. I cant believe im actually looking at buying one.. My dealer has a end of the season 06 si coming in a few weeks so i can finally take a test beat ( drive ) im just hoping 400/month is worth it

Then look into a maxima for the 400 a month, im not bashing on honda but a bigger car for around the same price maybe as quick

Eugenics
07-23-2006, 11:52 PM
imagine this, noob backing himself into a corner

turn it up
07-23-2006, 11:58 PM
I didnt like the new SI at all when it first came out but its actually kinda grew on me. Honda really spoiled it with a nice package of navi/lsd/price as stock. I think it's a good car for college and younger generation. IMO go for BLK with BLK interior or WHT/BLU with BLK interior.

hzsogood
07-23-2006, 11:59 PM

dead man speaks...

hzsogood
07-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Then look into a maxima for the 400 a month, im not bashing on honda but a bigger car for around the same price maybe as quick

What the hell are you smoking... A si is 22k... a maxima is around 30-36k .. and with no only 2 grand down that a dif of about 400/mth - 700+ a month

AphexTwin
07-24-2006, 12:41 AM
the 4 door looks better IMO, i like that fact that it has 18's stock and comes with brembo brakes. The black painted hood in the 1 i saw needs to be replaced. color match or do a real carbon fiber not black.

faulkton
07-24-2006, 07:27 AM

noob is the smartestest man in the worlds :rolleyes:

hzsogood
07-24-2006, 11:14 PM
my god this is still goiin on???

si ftw

hzsogood
07-25-2006, 12:02 AM
380/mth ftw.... 72 months = many nights at the gym ftw

Tbusiness06
07-25-2006, 12:34 AM
ok screw the 2007 honda and buy a 97-2000 and use the rest of the money(around 8k-10k) on putting a B18C5 engine with about 210hp and getting a new exaust and a phat turbo so you would be running about 300-370hp. :D

hzsogood
07-25-2006, 12:39 AM
ok screw the 2007 honda and buy a 97-2000 and use the rest of the money(around 8k-10k) on putting a B18C5 engine with about 210hp and getting a new exaust and a phat turbo so you would be running about 300-370hp. :D

yea ok... u failed to read my thread... I need to dit h off my 02 diamante vr-x..... So it needs to go to a dealeler.... and i need a new ride @ less than 400/mth

Tbusiness06
07-25-2006, 12:42 AM
eh my bad thought it was payed off i went straight to the 4th page.

hzsogood
07-25-2006, 12:43 AM
eh my bad thought it was payed off i went straight to the 4th page.

reading the thread usually helps the thread starter much more :)

backtofront001
07-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Hey, have you condidered the new VW MKV GTI at all. If not then read all the comparison articles between that and the Civic Si. To sum it up...the GTI is faster, it costs the same, it is more versatile because it actually has cargo space and all that stuff, you won't look like some stupid rice'r *** **** when you drive it, and it is built in Germany. I dont think the Si can beat that. If you don't believe me, go test drive the sucker and you will realize that the GTI is far superior.

For more information go to www.vwvortex.com

hzsogood
07-25-2006, 03:00 AM
Hey, have you condidered the new VW MKV GTI at all. If not then read all the comparison articles between that and the Civic Si. To sum it up...the GTI is faster, it costs the same, it is more versatile because it actually has cargo space and all that stuff, you won't look like some stupid rice'r *** **** when you drive it, and it is built in Germany. I dont think the Si can beat that. If you don't believe me, go test drive the sucker and you will realize that the GTI is far superior.

For more information go to www.vwvortex.com

the gti STOCK isnt all that much faster , but heres what it is.....over the si :)

Almost double the insurance

3 grand more with the same options

a hatch.... which i dont like

The 07 si is 22k, so for a car like that i really dont think its a bad buy, nomatter how good ppl think the VW's are, i like the VW dont get me wrong but i looked at and drove them.. there just not for me

JoeHemi57
07-25-2006, 09:24 AM
i prefer the 2.0t in the gti and jetta along with the DSG but to get one they are at least 3k more and most are loaded with options and over 25k. The Si is nice but they are hard to find here, i think i'm getting a 06 Civic LX coupe, 30/40 rated mpg ftw.

hzsogood
07-25-2006, 09:40 AM
i prefer the 2.0t in the gti and jetta along with the DSG but to get one they are at least 3k more and most are loaded with options and over 25k. The Si is nice but they are hard to find here, i think i'm getting a 06 Civic LX coupe, 30/40 rated mpg ftw.

thats t i was lookin at the ex... But after i drove it , it almost completly turned me away.. 140 hp ftl

JoeHemi57
07-25-2006, 09:50 AM
i hear ya, but these days my concern is mileage with the way things are going in the middle east. besides i have my 06 hemi ram still too.

hzsogood
07-25-2006, 10:25 AM
i hear ya, but these days my concern is mileage with the way things are going in the middle east. besides i have my 06 hemi ram still too.

yea you need all the mileage you can get with that truck.. My boss usually ends up putting in anywhere from 100-140/ week just in his hemi.. Thats just not right:eyebrow:

JoeHemi57
07-25-2006, 10:40 AM
i feel his pain, paying as much for gas as monthly payments is ridiculous.

backtofront001
07-25-2006, 08:42 PM
the gti STOCK isnt all that much faster , but heres what it is.....over the si :)

Almost double the insurance

3 grand more with the same options

a hatch.... which i dont like

The 07 si is 22k, so for a car like that i really dont think its a bad buy, nomatter how good ppl think the VW's are, i like the VW dont get me wrong but i looked at and drove them.. there just not for me

Well if you drive it then thats all I wanted man. It is a nice car, but get the Civic Si like you are doing. I personally think that the DSG transmission with the paddle shifters are awesome in the GTI and I like the looks better but thats just me. So well enjoy the Civic

hzsogood
07-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Another thing that kinda weirds me out is every civic i see in town , ( which is alot of them ) are 90% driven by women.. The last thing i want to do is pull up to best buy or something and have dudes staring to see what gets out.. Why i would think that ?? I might have known a person or 2 thats done it before:rolleyes:

JoeHemi57
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
i think i'm gonna pass on the civic for now, i just found a nice deal on a 05 Chrysler Crossfire, your post "140hp ftl" definitely changed my mind.

bigbangtheory
07-26-2006, 05:12 PM
LMAO at the guy that said the VW Gti is far superior. All you have to do is read up what they said in car and driver and is almost beat the Gti overall. Was only . some seconds slower and actually the Si corners better and is a lot cheaper. Go do some read ups on it.

Also I dont think it looks like a chics car what so ever.

JoeHemi57
07-26-2006, 05:24 PM
I drove the GTI and Si the same day and preferred the powertrain of the Gti better but the looks/handling/value goes to the Si.

bigbangtheory
07-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I drove the GTI and Si the same day and preferred the powertrain of the Gti better but the looks/handling/value goes to the Si.

I tested both a while ago when the Si's first came out and I have to say if I had the money I most likely would have went with the GTi, just due to me being more comfortable in it and it was a hatchback, so would sound pretty good if I went with a system. However the price tag on the Si is tempting and I like the 2 tier digital dash and the overall look better in the Si. So for the price the car really cant be beat.

Eugenics
07-26-2006, 09:45 PM
have fun paying the bills for the vw when it breaks down... and it will breakdown

Chriscivic
07-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Si is to expensive for a civic, i would go for a rsx type s

Eugenics
07-26-2006, 09:48 PM
the rsx is even more expensive, about to be discontinued, and dosen't have the bad *** interior of the civic.

Chriscivic
07-26-2006, 09:49 PM
yeah but the rsx is an acura 20+ thousand on a civic is ridiculous

bigbangtheory
07-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Si is to expensive for a civic, i would go for a rsx type s

Compared to the Cooper S and the VW Gti and a **** other cars, this car is hard to beat. Power, looks, decent gas mileage minus it taking premium. So really it isnt.

bigbangtheory
07-26-2006, 09:51 PM

Funny that your name is chriscivic. Maybe should change it too Chrisacura.

Chriscivic
07-26-2006, 09:51 PM
if i had 20k right now i would go for a used bmw 330ci , faster than the civic, 5 spd, and a whole lot nicer

Chriscivic
07-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Funny that your name is chriscivic. Maybe should change it too Chrisacura.

yeah i drive a civic and i wouldn't recommend it besides for gas mileage, but i would never buy a civic for over 20 grand

Eugenics
07-26-2006, 10:00 PM

you do realize its a honda in japan and everywhere else... dont you?

bigbangtheory
07-29-2006, 11:24 AM
yeah i drive a civic and i wouldn't recommend it besides for gas mileage, but i would never buy a civic for over 20 grand

Too bad, your missing out on one of the newer, nicer cars for about 21000. If I had that much, I would have gotten the Si in a heartbeat. This is coming from a guy who used to hate the older civics. Probably the POS year your driving.:D

hzsogood
07-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Me not having any money for a down payment really *****.. And im top of that im hoping to break even on my trade in.. Its gonna **** even worse having a $450 payment.... on a civic at that :(

turn it up
07-30-2006, 09:38 PM

Its actually a pretty good package for around 20K. The stock navigation, LSD, and sport features for that price is nice. There are accords in the 27K doesnt even come close to that. I would have taken the rsx type s but I'm biased a little.

backtofront001
07-30-2006, 09:43 PM
MK5 GTI enough said

hzsogood
07-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Well here s the deal .. Ive had nothing but a good credit record for the past 3-4 years, now my credit is at 640 ish ( yea i really messed up a few years ago ) And i dont want to go through my credit union for a few reasons , mainly even if my credit was 750 the lowest rate i would have is 6-7% .. I ve fully made up my mind that the si is what i want, and was wondering a few things from everyone

1) What s your monthly payment ( based off interest and amount financed)
2) Will my honda dealer be able to give me a better rate than my cr union?
---- Which at this point is 11.2%
3) Do ppl with 72 mth loans on this car think its worth it.. ( 6 yrs is along time, especially for a civic

hzsogood
08-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Its actually a pretty good package for around 20K. The stock navigation, LSD, and sport features for that price is nice. There are accords in the 27K doesnt even come close to that. I would have taken the rsx type s but I'm biased a little.

si's were rated higher than the type s..