View Full Version : what kind of bondo for door panels?

06-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I am trying to fill some holes in that I have on my door panels. I went and looked at bondo today and they only had body filler. Will this same stuff work on door panels? or is there a special kind for plastic?

06-15-2006, 08:13 PM
bondo is body filler....

id use lead ftw.