PDA

View Full Version : I am a terrible seller

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 04:30 PM
you could sell this guy a gold house and he would not be happy there would be something wrong with it. If you sell to this guy you will have problems he will hassle you. When he first got the amp i sold him he said send me a lil money back and i want start posting crap on you. Does this sound like someone you would wanna deal with

This is jeremyzach, he is definatly a very shady business man. Before you do any business with him you need to read this and any other feedback trhead he has posted in.

-jntar

TheNoodPoopler
06-13-2006, 04:41 PM
wtf are you on about?

x2:crazy:

mikeyboc
06-13-2006, 04:42 PM
You are still a ****!

TheNoodPoopler
06-13-2006, 05:26 PM
You are still a ****!

i'd have to agree on this.:laugh:

DaveVT
06-13-2006, 05:37 PM
I know the mods said I cant post anywhere else but my thread but I cant help it. You said that amp was in great shape. It was scratched, gouged and melted from a wire arcing on it. It was far from worth what you charged. Not to mention the overinflated shipping. I just had a 72 pound sub sent to me from **** near across the country for only 50 bucks. You charge 35 for a 10-15 pound amp. You should have never sold the amp looking like that. Most people like to show off their systems. Would you show anyone an amp that looked like that?. You should have given him a refund right off the bat or at least a **** good discount. Then to top it off you post another viper for sale. you have time to do that but you dont have time to post and clear up the business you have with PSteele?. Your priorities are a little warped. Just an idea, why dont you give PSteele the viper you have that IS in good shape and take your mangled piece of **** back. I cant believe you have the nerve to get on here and bash him after what you did. The mods can delete this if they choose to.

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 05:37 PM
wow man you really ****

MadAudio
06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
jeremyzach

im going to take a wild stab in the dark and say this is about the amp you sold him.
and if so then you are truly an ******* scamming scumbag. i dont care what planet your from that amp was in no where near decent condition and not even close to what you yourself described it at .then you basically tell him to go stuff himself....
your a douche

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 06:33 PM
lol you guys are funny i sold him a amp that worked perfect what more could you ask for? i didnt charge him 35 i told him he had to pay all pay.pal fees and shipping. All of you are stupid its not like i sold him a paper weight it was exactly what i said he could have waited and seen pics first but he choose not too. Its simple facts here the am p works perfect and is worth what he payed easily. I told him i would try to resell it on the forum so i could get him money back, thats why you seen that i posted another viper amp DUH

DaveVT
06-13-2006, 06:55 PM
this is a viper 1200d made by directed audio and the amp works 100% LOOKS GREAT also the only reason im selling is because i owe some money on a item i bought so i wanna make things cool and pay the guy off im asking 150 plus shipping but im trying to get pmt by next day i can send tons of pics but they will just show IT LOOKS PERFECT i will give a 100% guarentee it works perfect.

Notice how you said that it looks great then IT LOOKS PERFECT. Are you a moron?. That is neither great or perfect. As for pics, he shouldnt have to ask. You should have posted them. Oh wait, if you had you would have never got what you were asking. That amp is beat to hell. You screwed him plain and simple. It's obvious you have no intention of giving him a refund. Then you say he is the bad guy. Man, you are a piece of work. You may not have fvcked him 100% but you came **** close. He sure didnt get a 200.00 amp. And for the price you charged for shipping the least you could have done is use some quality packing materials.

ngsm13
06-13-2006, 06:57 PM
You're a douche rocket.

nG

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 07:15 PM
jeremyzach you are a complete POS, fella. When you were originally trying to sell it you publicly claimed that the amp was in pristine, near perfect condition.

The amp PESteele received was anything but, pinhead.

So now you want to come on here and bash on him because you inarguably lied about the amp you sold him and he's angry about it? What planet are you from, noobx?!? Seriously...

AcidicDreams
06-13-2006, 07:20 PM
dude... the amp was ****ed up... just refund him and don't make these wild stabs at "looks great" post pics, clearly state the condition and you won't have these sort of issues... it's your problem, not his

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 08:07 PM
well not really i sold it on how i felt the condition was the only person here to blame is him he should have waited for pics then there wouldnt have been any problems with his pickyness on the looks

TypeRBass
06-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Dont Say It Looks Perfect When Its A Beat Up Pos! Its Your Fault! False Advertising! You ****ing ****.

bri487
06-13-2006, 08:14 PM
you missled him big time. oh and the shipping costs arent really outrageuos. i shipped a zapco 360.4 from cali to md and it was like 28 bucks for fed ex ground.

mtdewelf
06-13-2006, 08:15 PM
deception at it's finest. atleast if you admit you lied people would prolly back off you and let the 2 of you handle it. but continual denial is just pissin people off. i shipped out a amp and simply forgot to wipe it down and was worried about the buyer being satisfied i don't think i'd even try to sell something as ugly as that thing.

TypeRBass
you missled him big time. oh and the shipping costs arent really outrageuos. i shipped a zapco 360.4 from cali to md and it was like 28 bucks for fed ex ground.
lol yeah seriously, when my 9515's were shipped to me..a whopping $27 each shipping..for a 49lb woofer.

johnecon2001
well not really i sold it on how i felt the condition was the only person here to blame is him he should have waited for pics then there wouldnt have been any problems with his pickyness on the looks

You thought that that amp looked perfect?
You're an idiot bud.

mtdewelf
06-13-2006, 08:16 PM
yeah that is complete opposite ends of country, i forget where PE is from i remember it wasn't anywhere near that far

bri487
lol yeah seriously, when my 9515's were shipped to me..a whopping $27 each shipping..for a 49lb woofer.

how far?

ArrizX
Are you gay? I mean you have 50 cent for your avatar. Kinda odd.

Anyways, if the amp worked, great. Im sure you said thta. However, im sure that you didnt post pics, and didnt even mention the cosmetic effects. Id want my money back too. You shouldnt be able to touch technology, much less sell it.

DaveVT
06-13-2006, 08:17 PM

Are you really that stupid?. How could you "feel" that it was in perfect condition?. You should know the definition of PERFECT CONDITION. If when you bought those 2 JL 1000/1's that are in your sig and they were supposed to be in "perfect condition" and you received them looking like that viper you sold how exactly would you react?. You are just trying to get out of making the deal right. You screwed him plain and simple. So please stop with your bullshit and just give him a **** refund. Hell, if you actually have the system you say you do then you should have no problem with a measly couple hundred dollar refund. Step up and be a man....not a whiny little b!tch who thikns he did nothing wrong.

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 08:19 PM
From the other thread and it most assuredly applies here as well so I copied/pasted it to here:

okay i can see everyone is on his sideIt isn't a case of being on anyone's side, per se. It is being on the side of what it right rather than what is wrong.

yup i feel like this is the end of my rep if you guys are so stupid to just start jumping on me for no reason then great i can easily not get on here its not like i care at all.After sending someone a product that did not in any way match the description that you provided prior to the purchase happening do you genuinely believe that we're on your case for no reason?!? Are you truly that ignorant? Nevermind....don't answer that.

but just to let you know shipping was 20.00 then i told him he had to pay paypal fees so i might have over charged him a couple bucks but i know its not that muchOkay - let's do the math. $150 for the actual item plus $20 for shipping comes to $170. 3% of $170 (to cover the PayPal fees) is $5.10. Soo, umm, where did the other $9.90 of the additional $15.00 go, hmm????? Nice try, pinhead.

and i said it works flawlessly i never said it was flawless in the physical condition
Please review an exact quote FROM YOU:

this is a viper 1200d made by directed audio and the amp works 100% looks great also the only reason im selling is because i owe some money on a item i bought so i wanna make things cool and pay the guy off im asking 150 plus shipping but im trying to get pmt by next day i can send tons of pics but they will just show it looks perfect i will give a 100% guarentee it works perfect
If I may draw your attention to the underlined portions OF YOUR QUOTED POSTING I am calling you out as not only a scammer but a boldface liar as well. I don't care if you somehow think that it is a case of differeing opinions or not. The amp that PESteele received in now way remotely approaches anything that could genuinely be described as "great" or "perfect."

jeremyHACK = garbage.
/story

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests) Prowler573 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=20441) , ArrizX (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=27652) , Colt9699 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=22124) ,>>> jeremyzach (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=17850)<<< , NhustlaR (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=21560) , Raven2201 (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=2142) , Tirefryr (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=9695) , Wrencheshurt (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=26939)

Since you're viewing this thread please actually read and comprehend what I wrote as opposed to skimming over it looking for he easiest (and likely most assinine) way to reply to it.

ArrizX
06-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Does anyone have any pics of this amp anyways. Id like to see them.......

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Does anyone have any pics of this amp anyways. Id like to see them.......

See this post (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1895515&postcount=1), ArrizX.

bimma85
06-13-2006, 08:33 PM
I know the mods said I cant post anywhere else but my thread but I cant help it. You said that amp was in great shape. It was scratched, gouged and melted from a wire arcing on it. It was far from worth what you charged. Not to mention the overinflated shipping. I just had a 72 pound sub sent to me from **** near across the country for only 50 bucks. You charge 35 for a 10-15 pound amp. You should have never sold the amp looking like that. Most people like to show off their systems. Would you show anyone an amp that looked like that?. You should have given him a refund right off the bat or at least a **** good discount. Then to top it off you post another viper for sale. you have time to do that but you dont have time to post and clear up the business you have with PSteele?. Your priorities are a little warped. Just an idea, why dont you give PSteele the viper you have that IS in good shape and take your mangled piece of **** back. I cant believe you have the nerve to get on here and bash him after what you did. The mods can delete this if they choose to.
even another scammer is calling you a scammer :laugh:

ArrizX
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
See this post (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1895515&postcount=1), ArrizX.

oh, thanks dude

**** look at the size of this ding

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/PESteele/DVC00241.jpg

Man, your such a ****. This is a good kid too. Hope your proud of yourself, bastard

DaveVT
06-13-2006, 08:50 PM
And to think you were recently whining about the clarion indash you bought not being in the condition it was supposed to be in. I guess that was different because it was your money instead of somebody elses. So, it seems people cant sell you anything if it isnt as described without you whining but yet you can do it to others and it's their fault. God you are a piece if ****.

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 08:52 PM
And to think you were recently whining about the clarion indash you bought not being in the condition it was supposed to be in. I guess that was different because it was your money instead of somebody elses. So, it seems people cant sell you anything if it isnt as described without you whining but yet you can do it to others and it's their fault. God you are a piece if ****.

Not only that, Raven, but he was whining about the condition of that Clarion 6 freggin months after he bought/received it. Who knows what kind of treatment it received during that half of a year...

SAG3
06-13-2006, 08:55 PM
ban

AndyB
06-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Dude, ive seen numerous posts from you and didnt want to jump in and say it. You are a *******. I havent seen one intelligent post from you. And you have 50 cent as your avatar. :crap:

DaveVT
06-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Not only that, Raven, but he was whining about the condition of that Clarion 6 freggin months after he bought/received it. Who knows what kind of treatment it received during that half of a year...

I found that kind of odd as well. He probably screwed it up himself and figured by making a thread and bullshitting he could force the seller into giving him some cash. Probably hoping for at least enough to cover the brain he fried himself or just wanted a way to get out of paying the guy the rest of what he owed. He is a moron, an ******* and yes, most obvious of all A SCAMMER!!!!. Unless they do a ip ban I am sure his *** will be right back here under another name screwing over the next honest person that dares to buy his next item that is in "perfect condition".