PDA

View Full Version : PSteele A++++++

jeremyzach
06-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Fast Pmt Great Guy To Deal With Would Sell Him Anything

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 04:18 PM
too bad from what we see you sold him junk.

nice scam

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 04:25 PM
yea usually scammers dont send anything or if they do it dont work your so gay.I sold him a amp that works flawlessly and hes mad because it dont look brandnew he could have asked to see pics before he payed for the amp but he declined and said i want it for sure please dont sell it to anyone else. this is crap hes wasting my time i sent him a amp that works perfect, i think i did everything on my end so have your opinion i didnt scamm anyone

mikeyboc
06-13-2006, 04:26 PM
You're a ****.

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 05:40 PM
yea usually scammers dont send anything or if they do it dont work your so gay.I sold him a amp that works flawlessly and hes mad because it dont look brandnew he could have asked to see pics before he payed for the amp but he declined and said i want it for sure please dont sell it to anyone else. this is crap hes wasting my time i sent him a amp that works perfect, i think i did everything on my end so have your opinion i didnt scamm anyone

yea here is copied directly from your forsale post.

this is a viper 1200d made by directed audio and the amp works 100% looks great also the only reason im selling is because i owe some money on a item i bought so i wanna make things cool and pay the guy off im asking 150 plus shipping but im trying to get pmt by next day i can send tons of pics but they will just show it looks perfect i will give a 100% guarentee it works perfect

FTW

nVRuckus
06-13-2006, 06:00 PM
pwnd by quotes

MadAudio
06-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Noun

* S: (n) swindler, defrauder, chiseller, chiseler, gouger, scammer, grifter (a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud)
read it and realize thats you

Fast1one
06-13-2006, 06:06 PM
What a ****.....well dude looks like your reputation is GONE until you can supply a refund....

Ali1
06-13-2006, 06:10 PM
no point in posting feedback. Nobody is going to deal with your ******* anymore. It was a hot topic too, i am pretty sure everyone is aware of who you are. So shut the **** up and stop posting!

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 06:24 PM
listen to you lol you think your all big lol you just became a member why dont you come back when you have reached your 100 posts i read the post that i wrote the amp does work flawlessly and the amp is not in bad condition cosmeticaly i think it is in great shape over all i offered everyone pics before they purchased it and this guy obviously wasnt concerned the only thing he said was dont sell it to anyone else i want it for sure. If looks were the only thing he was interested in then he should have looked at pics before buying and saved us aalot of hasstle

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 06:25 PM
i have been on here for 2 years if i was out to scamm people you think i would have done it by now

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
post count dictates intelligence :fyi:

your still an *** for lying fella

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 06:38 PM
i never lied it is my opinion that the amp is in great shape i cant help that everyone dont agree with me. I cant help there are different opinions oh what shape its in but i thought if it worked perfect that its in great shape. you guys really need to stop pretending im your daddy comming into your bed room late at night :o) its okay im not really that bad of a guy

bjfish11
06-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Im going to guess, he is going to want you to take his name off your ref list. After all you scammed him....

bjfish11
06-13-2006, 06:41 PM
By the way, use a little punctuation. It doesn't make you look so stupid.

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 06:42 PM
i never lied it is my opinion that the amp is in great shape i cant help that everyone dont agree with me. I cant help there are different opinions oh what shape its in but i thought if it worked perfect that its in great shape. you guys really need to stop pretending im your daddy comming into your bed room late at night :o) its okay im not really that bad of a guy
there are only two views of good condition and bad yours and that of people who can see...you my friend are delusional

954runner
06-13-2006, 06:47 PM
yeah that amp looks like hell. theres no way you can justify it as good condition. i bought my amp when it was stated in 'fair' condition and it has like 1 or 2 blemishes on it.

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 06:47 PM
this is what you say now

the amp is not in bad condition cosmeticaly

and this is what you said then

this is a viper 1200d made by directed audio and the amp works 100% looks great also the only reason im selling is because i owe some money on a item i bought so i wanna make things cool and pay the guy off im asking 150 plus shipping but im trying to get pmt by next day i can send tons of pics but they will just show it looks perfect i will give a 100% guarentee it works perfect

you scammed him the only one that believes your lie is you.

going from "looks perfect" to "not in bad condition"

your rep = gone

Now this thread will have some pictures from the amp that
looks perfect

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/PESteele/DVC00243.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/PESteele/DVC00241.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/PESteele/DVC00240.jpg

MadAudio
06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
you might not have been a scammer but now you are

works 100% looks great
if your consider that amp in great condition you either,
a. dont know what great means or
b. are blind as a bat

AcidicDreams
06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
listen to you lol you think your all big lol you just became a member why dont you come back when you have reached your 100 posts i read the post that i wrote the amp does work flawlessly and the amp is not in bad condition cosmeticaly i think it is in great shape over all i offered everyone pics before they purchased it and this guy obviously wasnt concerned the only thing he said was dont sell it to anyone else i want it for sure. If looks were the only thing he was interested in then he should have looked at pics before buying and saved us aalot of hasstle

Why don't you go back to school and learn how to use puncuation. Or at least make an attempt.

I can't even read your posts.

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 06:51 PM
for got to say you screwed him on shipping

MadAudio
06-13-2006, 07:18 PM
i never lied it is my opinion that the amp is in great shape i cant help that everyone dont agree with me.
the fact is NO ONE agrees with you.
not the person you sold it to nor the people seeing it.
hell people who have nothing to do with are pissed off about it .
imagine how the buyer feels getting ripped off for crap like that.
you think its in great condition and its a great deal then you should have no problem refunding the purchaser his money( including shipping) and selling it to someone else. if for no other reason than its simply the right thing to do.

ngsm13
06-13-2006, 07:32 PM

BULLSHIT

You're a worthless piece of ****, that amp looks like something you pick up from "your boy in da hood" that got jacked out of a car and dragged on the ground...

What a feg.

nG

zachzchw
06-13-2006, 07:38 PM

Who else did you send pics to?
Chances are, one of them will still have the pics.

If youre telling the truth :uhoh: , heres your chance to prove it.....

mtdewelf
06-13-2006, 07:38 PM
FLAWLESS isn't something that can be considered opinion, if there is a flaw it isn't flawless and you then lied. Shipping was probably like 15bucks IF that. Atleast prove that you didn't SCAM on shipping if you are saying you did no wrong.

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 08:03 PM
okay i can see everyone is on his side yup i feel like this is the end of my rep if you guys are so stupid to just start jumping on me for no reason thengreat i can easily not get on here its not like i care at all. but just to let you know shipping was 20.00 then i told him he had to pay paypal fees so i might have over charged him a couple bucks but i know its not that much

jeremyzach
06-13-2006, 08:03 PM
and i said it works flawlessly i never said it was flawless in the physical condition

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 08:05 PM
and i said it works flawlessly i never said it was flawless in the physical condition
BULL **** you were quoted in your own thread saying it was flawless looking

mtdewelf
06-13-2006, 08:07 PM
oh snap you got that right, my bad, you said it was PERFECT physically not flawless my bad you are in the right :laugh: :rolleyes:

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 08:13 PM
okay i can see everyone is on his sideIt isn't a case of being on anyone's side, per se. It is being on the side of what it right rather than what is wrong.

yup i feel like this is the end of my rep if you guys are so stupid to just start jumping on me for no reason then great i can easily not get on here its not like i care at all.After sending someone a product that did not in any way match the description that you provided prior to the purchase happening do you genuinely believe that we're on your case for no reason?!? Are you truly that ignorant? Nevermind....don't answer that.

but just to let you know shipping was 20.00 then i told him he had to pay paypal fees so i might have over charged him a couple bucks but i know its not that much
Okay - let's do the math. $150 for the actual item plus $20 for shipping comes to $170. 3% of $170 (to cover the PayPal fees) is $5.10. Soo, umm, where did the other $9.90 of the additional $15.00 go, hmm????? Nice try, pinhead.

and i said it works flawlessly i never said it was flawless in the physical conditionPlease review an exact quote FROM YOU:

this is a viper 1200d made by directed audio and the amp works 100% looks great also the only reason im selling is because i owe some money on a item i bought so i wanna make things cool and pay the guy off im asking 150 plus shipping but im trying to get pmt by next day i can send tons of pics but they will just show it looks perfect i will give a 100% guarentee it works perfectIf I may draw your attention to the underlined portions OF YOUR QUOTED POSTING I am calling you out as not only a scammer but a boldface liar as well. I don't care if you somehow think that it is a case of differeing opinions or not. The amp that PESteele received in now way remotely approaches anything that could genuinely be described as "great" or "perfect."

jeremyHACK = garbage.
/story

PESteele
06-13-2006, 08:22 PM
i did ask to see pictures and you never got them to me. I can foward the email to anyone whos interested

MadAudio
06-13-2006, 08:22 PM
perfect (pr'fĭkt) pronunciation
adj.

1. Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind.
2. Being without defect or blemish: a perfect specimen.

read me

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Pesteele can you post the pm or email inwhich you requested pics

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I say scammer like this should get a IP ban

PESteele
06-13-2006, 08:31 PM
ill get the email and post it

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
ill get the email and post it

cant wait to see. take a screen shot of the email and post it, that way he cant accuse you of manipulating his words

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 08:39 PM
:word: once that gets up and you get some or all of your money back :ban:

Prowler573
cant wait to see. take a screen shot of the email and post it, that way he cant accuse you of manipulating his wordsGood advice. :thumbsup:

Dre - jntar has already said that jeremy will be feeling the ban hammer once this comes to whatever conclusion it is going to...

ArrizX
BULLSHIT

You're a worthless piece of ****, that amp looks like something you pick up from "your boy in da hood" that got jacked out of a car and dragged on the ground...

What a feg.

nG

Amen.

PESteele
06-13-2006, 08:50 PM
[Add to Address Book]
To: <mr.camel@comcast.net>
Subject: Fw: Re: hey
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:50:37 PM [View Source]

-------Original Message-------

Date: 05/21/06 23:56:40
To: Lowered69@aol.com
Subject: Re: hey

ok hold it for me i wana see some pics first. Please dont sell it to anyone else. I just need to ask my friend if its good with him(it most likely will be)
how much shipped to annapolis md 21401

-------Original Message-------

Date: 05/21/06 23:44:43
To: mr.camel@comcast.net
Subject: Re: hey

150 plus shipping works flawless looks like new

PESteele
06-13-2006, 08:51 PM
ill take a sc how do i do it
i have 4 screens will this effect it

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 08:52 PM
do this open it on your computer...press print screen...then paste it in mspaint and save it then host on imageshack or something and post the pic

smd4life
06-13-2006, 08:54 PM
with an avatar like that, someone should have spotted your doucheness a long time ago

PESteele
06-13-2006, 08:59 PM
what do you mean by print screen

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 09:00 PM
in the top right hand side of your keyboard next to the scroll lock button there is a print screen button that takes a screen cap of what ever is one your monitor at the time

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 09:01 PM
what do you mean by print screen

On my keyboard it is the button to the right of F12.
It might be different on yours?

backtofront001
06-13-2006, 09:09 PM
On my keyboard it is the button to the right of F12.
It might be different on yours?

Should be somewhere in the vicinity that Prowler pointed out

PESteele
06-13-2006, 09:10 PM
ok its uploading, i had to cut out 3 of the screens

Johnny Drama
06-13-2006, 09:10 PM
My suggestions on this to you Jeremy.

Refund PE his money, have him ship it back to you, you pay for shipping.
Next time you will provide pics and details on whatever you are selling. "Good condition" is not an option for you from now on.

Call it mod abuse, call it whatever. Refund him or find a new forum to post on. You are clearly in the wrong here. You should lose your selling privilages for that.

PE, if he denys you the refund, call paypal and his local law enforcement office. Provide them with your proof. Hopefully you will get justification.

PESteele
06-13-2006, 09:12 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/PESteele/untitled.jpg

Worlddre
06-13-2006, 09:13 PM

Next time you will provide pics and details on whatever you are selling. "Good condition" is not an option for you from now on.

Call it mod abuse, call it whatever. Refund him or find a new forum to post on. You are clearly in the wrong here. You should lose your selling privilages for that.

PE, if he denys you the refund, call paypal and his local law enforcement office. Provide them with your proof. Hopefully you will get justification.
:word:

PESteele
06-13-2006, 09:13 PM
that looks ****** ill try again

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 09:15 PM

jntar,
I do not know if calling the local constabulary in jeremyzach's vicinity would bring about any satisfaction but PayPal has already denied PESteele's payment reversal due to the fact that the only thing they care about was that the item was in fact shipped and they do not care about the item's condition....only whether or not it arrived at all. The PayPal response is posted somewhere in the "Did I Get Scammed?" thread somewhere, I think.

Just an :fyi:

backtofront001
06-13-2006, 09:22 PM
That *****...it is people like Jeremy that people like me are scared of buying used stuff from unknown people

PESteele
06-13-2006, 09:22 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/PESteele/untitled.gif

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 09:46 PM
perfect

Prowler573
06-13-2006, 09:51 PM
The recurring question, however, PESteele, is since he obviously provided you with no pics why did you proceed with the transaction?

Not trying to be a buzzkill but inquiring minds want to know...

PESteele
06-13-2006, 09:54 PM
The recurring question, however, PESteele, is since he obviously provided you with no pics why did you proceed with the transaction?

Not trying to be a buzzkill but inquiring minds want to know...
i had tried to get like 3 amps before this and the seller always ended up selling it before i could ask my friend and come back and he was threatening to sell it to a local and i didnt want to dissapoint my friend again and say i couldnt get it

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
PE was naive for purchasing it without pics, but even I might have with all the refs this guy had.

Ali1
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
"looks like new" MY ***. if you think that looks like new, you need to get you vision check. Did you see those bite marks? It seriously looks like "you didn't like the performance of the amp, and bashed it on the wall a few times". You complaining about my post counts? This is not the primary forum i stay on, but this thread caught my attention, so i had to check it out. If you don't beleive me, Check out ROE & CAF.

Ali1
06-13-2006, 09:57 PM
I guess REFS don't mean anything without pics. You taught us something new! Look at your avatar, we can tell what you be thinking about at night!

PESteele
06-13-2006, 10:03 PM
yeah i take the blame for some of it but hes just being plain up stubborn

Ali1
06-13-2006, 10:13 PM
yeh, i seen all those bullshit emails and responses to paypal and other forum members. This guy is just trying to find his way out. Even if he did give you the money back and let you keep the amp, i still won't buy from this guy just because of his ignorant PMs to other forum members and paypal. He's gonna try to put the blame on you and say, "i don't know what his motives are" lol. Dumfuk, it is!

PS: i didn't even buy the amp from him and i am still pissed off about this guy!

TypeR0149
06-13-2006, 10:15 PM
this is guy is done in all of our books. he is the worst kind of scammer one that trys to defend his actions,

im sure he wont be posting here that much anymore.

jeremyzach
06-14-2006, 01:43 AM
well its funny he posts the one email requesting pics but he dont post the one where he sent the money and said just ship it out asap dont worry about the pics he didnt have to send money before seeing pics

jeremyzach
06-14-2006, 01:45 AM
he tols me to just send it out asap and that he wasnt worried about pictures, all he wanted was the amp sent out and sent payment without my permission to make sure i didnt sell it to anyone else i had a local buyer but he sent pmt anyways paypal found nothing wrong with our transaction so screw all of you that do

Fast1one
06-14-2006, 01:52 AM
Even so "perfect comdition" I dont think so....

The fact is you LIED, committed FRAUD which in turn lables you as a SCAMMER. Give him his money back, he will send the amp, you sell the amp locally for the same price and you will atleast get a tiny portion of your rep back....

jeremyzach
06-14-2006, 01:59 AM
you guys can say what you want but paypal found me to be a great guy,

MadAudio
06-14-2006, 02:05 AM
"From seller: shannon engelhardt on 6/13/2006 11:22 PDT
i sold this guy a amp i told him before he bought it that it worked flawlessly i never told him anything else. He has the amp in his posession and could have done many things with this amp that could have made the value less then when i sent it to him.This item is an electronic and i cant be responsible for someone i wouldnt trust with a toaster. When i sold the amp it was on a as is and i made sure it worked before i shipped the amplifier out i think the buyer has other motives maybe he found another item he wants or he dont have money and wants a refund just to get the money back. I have no idea what his true motive is but the amp works perfect ans he got exactly what he paid for"
thats cause you lie your *** off wow your mouth spits nothing but lies you should be ashamed of yourself

Prowler573
06-14-2006, 03:08 AM
Are you truly this dense? Is your absolutely astounding level of ignorance something that you were gifted with at birth or is it a talent you've been working on for awhile???

Here we go again...

well its funny he posts the one email requesting pics but he dont post the one where he sent the money and said just ship it out asap dont worry about the pics he didnt have to send money before seeing picsYou're right in one aspect...he didn't have to pay before he saw pics. However, he had repeated assurances from you that the amp was in A-OK, "near perfect" cosmetic condition. The fact that the amp works is immaterial because the unit is still other than represented to be by the seller (that would be YOU in case you were wondering).

he tols me to just send it out asap and that he wasnt worried about pictures, all he wanted was the amp sent out and sent payment without my permission to make sure i didnt sell it to anyone else i had a local buyer but he sent pmt anyways paypal found nothing wrong with our transaction so screw all of you that do
you guys can say what you want but paypal found me to be a great guy
No, that's not at all the case. See here:

"Dear PESteele,

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund."PayPal merely found you to be a guy that did, in fact, ship something. They do not care and therefore make no judgements about an item's condition ~ only its location. The matter of the amplifier getting shipped to your buyer is not in dispute here. The fact that you claimed it was in "near perfect" condition is what is up for debate. Well, I can't really call it a debate as you are the only one who doesn't see what an asshat you've truly been.

You claimed that the amp was in a certain cosmetic condition in addition to the fact that it does actually work. It is anything BUT how you described its cosmetic condition to be. Do people buy amps only because of how they look? No, they don't. If all I wanted was some power and didn't care what it looked like then an amp like what you sold wouldn't bother me a bit. But if I made a purchase expecting what I bought to be in a presentable condition and something I wouldn't be embarrased for people to see installed in my car what you shipped out would **** me right the fvck off.

You are a piece of garbage who will never elevate yourself above being a piece of garbage until you do what you have to know is the right thing and make this transaction good.

Until then? May a swarm of a hundred thousand fleas permanently infest your pitiful hide.

supraman1379
06-14-2006, 09:56 AM

You dont need to flame him because he sees you as what you are. He may not have over a hundred posts, but that doesnt mean he doesnt know good quality over bad quality. And mind you, that amp was in bad shape.
What a SCAMMER!!

PESteele
06-14-2006, 11:23 AM
does anyone want to come to my house and read all of our emails back and forth

Prowler573
06-14-2006, 11:25 AM
does anyone want to come to my house and read all of our emails back and forth
I think I can safely speak for everyone but jeremy in saying that it isn't your credibility at issue here.
No worries, guy ;)

Ali1
06-14-2006, 11:31 AM
POST ALL THE EMAILS ON HERE.. FROM THE BEGINNING YOU GUYS SPOKE TILL NOW. dO SCREENSHOTS OF EVERYTHING! sO WE CAN SEE IF THIS FOOL IS STILL LYING!

mtdewelf
06-14-2006, 11:49 AM
at this point he knows he did wrong and for whatever reason won't simply say "yeah, i was out to burn someone and PE fell for it" everyone keeps talking about pics, i have pics of a H2 15, a few amps, wires, and other stuff, but don't have any right now. dunno suppose he could do the whole right something on paper thing but that isn't always an option for sellers since sometimes someone will take pics with someone else's camera and not have access to anymore. i sold all my equipment without pics with name/etc and guarantee none of my buyers will be dissapointed.

RumbleNTheTrunk
06-14-2006, 03:05 PM
you guys can say what you want but paypal found me to be a great guy,
You need to practice thinking before you speak. You were a tool from the beginning of this, but your just digging yourself even deeper with your ridiculous comments.

supraman1379
06-14-2006, 03:28 PM
POST ALL THE EMAILS ON HERE.. FROM THE BEGINNING YOU GUYS SPOKE TILL NOW. dO SCREENSHOTS OF EVERYTHING! sO WE CAN SEE IF THIS FOOL IS STILL LYING!
:iagree: