PDA

View Full Version : Mids for a 1993 Tbird?

Masadar
06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Well like the title says im kinda looking for some speakers to replace the 6x8's in the doors of my tbird so and i really love heavy metal and ppl here have told me that you want a system with a real killer midrange to help make those double kicks sound ****** so if anyone can think of some that would fit the description id love to hear it and id like to keep it to about 200bucks for a pair if thats possible THANKS!

Kickerkitty
06-08-2006, 07:24 AM
hey man, I have owned two t birds, and one cougar, and i can probably save you a LOT of trouble if you will go with this suggestion:

Buy some Boston Acoustics Pro60's

Almost nothing that fits your doors is going to sound good, I went through so many speakers before I settled on these, and I couldn;t be happier now. They are 6.5 inch speakers, but they come with an adapter that works perfectly. You will want the baffles that fit behind the speakers, you can get them from Crutchfield cheap. You won't need any special work either, just mount the whole shebang like a coax and rock away, they will sound AWESOME.

Just my two cents, took me two years and $500 to find the right speakers, let me save you the trouble ;)

Masadar
06-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks man thats just what i was lookin for no real haslle jsut buy it and it fits
awesome.