PDA

View Full Version : New Components My Ford Ranger

bdawson72
06-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Ive tried using the search button and i diddnt really get any info on Alpine Type X Components........I was looking into them and just wanted sum info from people who have actually heard them or have experience with them....these arnt necessarily the components that im gonna go with but if anyone has any comps that they think are better for the price then any help would be appreciated

Edit: i listin to mostly rap and r&b so im not really interested in harsh or screaming highs

snb778
06-06-2006, 04:33 PM
I havent heard many great things about these, BUT from what ive read you can get better for cheaper. Sounds like a ton of people are tryin out the Rainbows....I would give them a try...for my Type R 6.5's sound horrible...i cant even begin to tell you how many STOCK stereos ive heard that sound better...its really starting to frusterate the $#*(& out of me.

bdawson72
06-06-2006, 06:38 PM
well should i try the cheapest germaniums or some slc's

bdawson72
06-07-2006, 12:30 AM
ok ive decided on rainbow slc's.........the next thing to figure out is what amp to use.....Im thinking about a hifonics txi6006 or a zxi6006...Any suggestions would be helpful