PDA

View Full Version : Your First car? How about a good story?

GPRacer
06-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Well, my first car is the baby i've still got, my 92 GP. Have had some crazy *** times with it!!!

I guess i can give some of my story on the '92.

My Parents got it in 2000 From a family, in which were the original owners.
The actual original purchaser had some plans for it, as it already had a high flow e-xhaust setup, a custom chip, some real basic goodies for it. Then the poor guy died (he was actually pretty old, he had great grand kids)
I beleive he died in 1994/5, somewhere in there, and after that his Grand Kids took it for storage, never put their name on the title though. It sat in storage from 1994/5, up until we bought it. When we purchased it, it had right under 40K on the clock. It needed a few repairs, new hoses and a belt and such, but nothing serious.

Of course the valence was busted, and had paint peeling on the hood (wonderful GM Paint).
Other than that the car was immaculate.

Here's how it sat bone stock, after my parents fucked up the valence a bit more [:(][:'(][X(]
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_157_full.jpg

I actually purchased the car from my parents for my 16th birthday, back in october of '03
Then somewhere in the latter part of '04, i discovered MODS! And ****it...lol.

Custom rear suspension (the transverse mounted leafspring, i actually got from 90TGP [&:]) Stiffer and lower
KYB's all around
Intrax up front (Thanks again 90TGP [:D]) lower
Poly urethane sway bar mounts
New rack and pinion/tie rods/ends for tighter steering
Slotted rotors
Black carpet
New fast toys exhaust tips
Aftermarket fogs (instead of OE 'driving lights')
ClubGP "GRAND PRIX" Reflective side decals
Bored TB
Intake setup (custom fab'd, gotta love pre-gens)

New Suspension & GP Decals
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_175_full.jpg
I also repaired the underspoiler by fiberglassing it back together, which of course, broke later down the road.

I then got into autocross racing last year, after doing the suspension.
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8236/decsoloii0199xm.jpg
December came around, and my transmission went out on the scheduled last run of the day.

So then i got the custom paint/body work, i got a brand new GM OEM Valence piece (like ~$225 for a walk-in customer, IIRC. I was working at O'Reilly at the time, in which i got it at their price, $151 after taxes/freight.)
I also got stainless brake lines
Found a manual GP, so i stripped it. Rebuilt the tranny
got a New clutch
new flywheel
new pressure plate
new T/O bearing
New Slave/Master cylinder
New poly engine mounts
UD Pulley
Figured while it's out, i'll rebuild the engine
New rings
New cam/main/rod bearings
New mild Performance cam (about 20+ on lift, left room for rockers)
New upgraded rockers (1.6:1 over my OE 1.52:1)
New lifters
New Rockers
Full head set
Also got a new crankshaft

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/8159/dogbones9xr.jpg

Then I came across a Turbo STE in a junkyard.
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8789/turboplenum7mc.jpg

Ripped everything off of it, being rebuilt right now.
Since my car went into the shop, i also tinted the tails, and got headlight covers for it.
What 'custom' body work got done?
I had a custom hood made, in which i started but the shop finished
The frame above the window was chopped off the doors and molded onto the body

Other random **** i've done somewhere in there
DIC from 90 GP installed
Rear bucket conversion and a light show installed....LOL
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_102_full.gif
[:-][:-]

Brushed gauge bezel

Cleaned it up real nice
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_155_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_156_full.jpg

GPRacer
06-02-2006, 06:39 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_166_full.jpg

****!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/597000-597999/597888_164_full.jpg

And, now
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/439/100000073wz.jpg

Lil Poot
06-02-2006, 06:44 PM
88 mercury cougar xr-7. 3 punch dvc 15's and a big *** ppi amp. 5.0, mostly stock, t-5 manual tranny swap. lasted about 6 months before i totalled it driving on ice drunk.

Meka
06-02-2006, 06:50 PM
89 olds delta 88. That thing was a freakin boat. I put dual glasspacks on it just for some fun. It would do some nice burnouts. The car got put to rest when a farm dropped his cultavator on it. Oh and the first motor i threw a bearing so I got a 307 out of this guys race car and put it in...fun times!

Chevillac
06-02-2006, 06:56 PM
**** you did a lot of work to that car. completely different car now. hahaha.

bri487
06-02-2006, 07:08 PM
98 mustang cobra. numerous chases. one time after we completely smoked the cop, we took the car home, threw its cover on, and watched the sheriff helicopter fly around the area. he must have been patrolling close by, cause he was right there. they had no clue where we were.

Slammed
06-02-2006, 08:01 PM
1990 Accord

17" TSW VX1 Rims....10 Switch Air Ride Suspension....Black Widow Body Kit....Custom Gold/Champagne Pearl Paint...shaves antenae and emblems....projectors...custom rear....tints....neons....catback exhaust/header/intake etc.

car was broken into 3 times.....air ride compressors blew up once, had to drive slammed with sparks coming out from undercarriage....I dont miss her much only the air ride.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/2NYCE/accord2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/2NYCE/accord3.jpg

Slammed
06-02-2006, 08:02 PM
I like my Maxima better :)

Im over my rice stage

:p:

AllStar1500bd
06-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I had a 94 Mazda MX-3 with the 2.5 KLZE engine in it. I miss driving around like crazy, not worrying about gas, and I never got a ticket in it either. I got up to 120mph on Crater Lake Highway. I miss the car so much. :(

Storm90
06-04-2006, 12:43 AM
^^^^ I used to have a MX-6. I wanted to do the KLZE swap. But one thing for sure those KLZE engines aren't no joke.

Prowler573
06-04-2006, 12:58 AM
My first car was something that I would imagine most on this forum have never even heard of much less ever seen...

1974 AMC Matador sedan. (talk about a freggin boat...you could fit 8 ppl in it including the driver and everyone had elbow room)
It was originally purchased by my grandfather new and he drove it until he passed away in 1987. In 1988 for my 15th Bday I was given the car and it had precisely 57,200 original miles on it (not bad for a 14 yr old car)
Like this:
http://www.fedrelandsvennen.no/amcar/brochures/misc/bilder/74_5.jpg but mine was tan with a chocolate brown full landau top with all black interior.

The car was fully-optioned for '74: AM/FM/8-track with 4 speakers (Ooo!!!), power steering with tilt wheel, power brakes, power locks, power windows, cruise, etc etc etc.
The most exciting part of the car, though was that it had a 401 c.i.d. big-block V8, an 800cfm Carter ThermoQuad 4bbl carb, 727 TorqueFlite 3-speed auto (sourced directly from Chrysler's parts bins along with the carb) and AMC's proprietary version of a limited-slip positrac rearend that they affectionately called "AccuTrac."

It got horrendous gas mileage with the combination of all that motor and a 15 yr old driver. It was ugly as the day is long but b/c it had belonged to my grandfather, whom I deeply cherished and to this day mourn the loss of, I didn't care.

I drove it for three years until my parents traded it in on a freggin Nissan Sentra thinking they were doing me a favor as far as mileage was concerned. I have a feeling a car with a big-block V8 and a teenage driver being on their insurance policy had considerably more to do with its disappearance than any attempts at doing me and my wallet a favor :mad:

R.I.P., Papa (my grandfather :))

dak0ta_g33k
06-04-2006, 01:07 AM
this is my first ride. riced up truck
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/allannabas/ptruck/stampede/a2930a81.jpg

spent more than what the lien payoff for it was in the last 3 months on lookypretty goodies.

had a hand-me-down jeep as a to-school driver, but i don't count it because it wasn't me paying for its fuel. was a total hoopty anyways.

get_r_done_fire
06-08-2006, 05:32 PM
my first car was a 1994 ford tempo and i bought it from a local car dealer Ahole and i only had it an hour and the passenger side wheel fell off so instead of stopping i punch it to do more damage. So i stop and call the guy and told him my **** wheel fell off. And he said he would fix it. So he fix's it a couple days later i ask him did someone forget to tighting the lug nut and he said it was VANDALISM!!!!!! lmao so after that i had the car for 3 months and the motor blew and she met her maker the CRUSHER!!!!! lol

NissanCarGuy
06-09-2006, 12:15 AM
1994 Toyota Camry LE Automatic. When my mom got a new Passat a few months after I turned 16, she gave me this car. The exterior/interior looked pretty good. It was a very slow automatic 4 cylinder(0-60 in 14 seconds). The radiator broke, causing many internal engine problems which finally resulted in me throwing a rod while cruising at 40 MPH taking a tight turn exit ramp. It wasn't very fun steering the car off the road without power steering or power brakes when the engine blew. I don't miss that car at all. Now I drive a 1999 Nissan Altima GXE manual with a nice little list of fun mods.

pd298
06-09-2006, 12:28 AM
85 GMC w/350 TBI 700r4 transmission.. When I 1st got it, it had a 3 speed auto, with a shift kit and dual glasspacks. Thats pretty much it. Its been in its share of races though.

dumple
07-07-2007, 04:40 AM
well my first car was a 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gs loved that car a fun drive it was also my older brothers 1st car, and my oldest brothers loaner car while his jeep was for lack of better words dead. plenty of fun stories in it like having the **** thing die on the highway when i was going about 70 trying to pass someone. Then theres the time when it was pouring rain like absolute pooouring and for some reason in the middle of the night no clue no explanation on how but the sun roof opens up and floods the car. Still loved that car lol

2002XLT
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
had a 92 F150 for about 6 months before i turned 16, in that time i modded the engine (5.0), dropped it 2 inches, and put a complete system from the HU to subs, took the back seat out so it was a 2-seater. Rolled it going 70 around a tight S-turn.

Got a F-250 4X4, lifted 4 inches, put manual lockers and a new paintjob after someone nailed me. Had ranch hand bumpers front and back. 7.3 diesel with K&N and exhaust with 4.10 gears. That thing would smoke the tires, i miss both of these trucks.

Sold that to get a 97 Maxima, had CAI and system, thats about it.

Then got a 92 Ranger after i fcked up and my parents took my car away, didnt do much to it at all, put clears all the way around it and 2 15s in the back with a alpine deck.

Now i have my 02 Ex. Bout to put a 15" Q with alpine 1000 watt, running stock HU and speakers though.

Ok, i know that was more then my first car, but its only been about 5 years since my first truck.

konechiwa
07-07-2007, 11:19 AM
1999 Chevy Cavalier. Not to many crazy stories, because it really can't do much. I got it from my deceased step-great grandfather (don't ask) and it had 26K miles on it. I really can't complain about the miles, but as far as options, I'm glad he picked A/C at least. :crap:

But as far as mods go, I've added a new suspension, wheels and tires (which someone tried to steal, but couldn't) 2 systems (one stolen, i'm on the second one right now which i am rebuilding).

But overall, not bad. It gets me from A to B and it will last my until the end of college *Hopefully* so by that time when I get a real job, I can buy a ******* car to be proud of.

Louisiana_CRX
07-07-2007, 11:29 AM
My first car wasn't anything special it was a 68 Camaro SS with 4.88 gears and a muncie 4 spd....Then I got me a 2nd Camaro a 73 Type LT with auto in it....I had both in HS....I started out as a chevy guy...but ended up liking fords....lol

BlakOnBlak
07-08-2007, 05:27 AM
i bought a 2001 gmc sierra. black ext. cab with 114,xxx miles on it for 8K in 2005. i still got it. its got me in sum trouble though i was at a sideshow and the cops came and my ******* thought i could outrun the cops in my truck. ha i finally came to a stop sign and decided to just stop. i got kinda ****ed for that. its got intake, exhaust, hypertech programmer and quite a few exterior mods. 2 10" type r's. o yea a tranny that slips ridiculously bad lol

Scoobydoo
07-09-2007, 01:32 PM
silver 88 acura integra

Ignatowski
07-09-2007, 06:39 PM
my first car was a 79 accord - I crashed that POS into a wall on the Williamsburg Bridge NYC....Grabbed my door speakers and walked the closest auto shop for an assist - he offered me 100 bucks for the car on the spot and I told him to grab it from the bridge cause the wheel was sideways and I coudent drive it.....
I took my cash and I walked on down to the subway with my cash and speakers and went to work
True story........

Kai Winters
07-10-2007, 01:22 AM
My first car was a '69 Mercury Marauder. It was sitting in my back yard and had been abandoned by my parent's landlord. I had just turned 16...1973...and had my learner's permit. He sold it to me for $50. I put a battery in it and it started on the first try. Registered and insured soon after then it sat for a month or so until I got my license.
First car I got laid in, first time laid to...big back seat.
Six months later I blew a stop sign and got broad sided totaling the car.
It was a bomb but for $50 you can't go wrong.

LowLowBass
07-10-2007, 01:25 AM
86 4Runner BEAT UP 4 different tones of black.. and topped out at 66mph..

Tonyguy
07-10-2007, 01:32 AM
first car was a 91 Corsica. One day, me and my g/f were driving, stopped at a red light when all of a sudden i hear loud exhaust from under my car. I pull over, look under, and my exhaust had ripped in half right next to the trans. I had to drive home embarrassed that you could hear me coming about A mile away. :laugh:

calbert04
07-14-2007, 07:44 PM
my first car was a 91 civic sedan with a pioneer deck and cerwin vegas all around. had some good times in the car and would probably still have it if i hadn't tptalled it my junior year of high school.

luvinthebass
07-14-2007, 07:49 PM
my first car was a 1984 ford tempo, was a pile of ****, drove it all my high school years, in the winter you'd go to kick off the snow and slush stuck in the fenderwells and pieces of rust would break with it, topped out at 96 mph.

95BlackGA
07-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I had a '96 Mitsu*****i Galant, I drove it into a lake on the 4th of July 3 years ago, never drove the same. :crap:

95BlackGA
07-15-2007, 08:54 AM
My first car wasn't anything special it was a 68 Camaro SS with 4.88 gears and a muncie 4 spd....Then I got me a 2nd Camaro a 73 Type LT with auto in it....I had both in HS....I started out as a chevy guy...but ended up liking fords....lol

You traitor! :suicide: Although, the newer Fords are better than the newer Chevy's. :crying:

JeepSound
07-15-2007, 04:09 PM
1991 Mustang LX. 4cy auto. Had a whopping 90 something horsepower. No deck, no speakers, everything stock, except I'd lowered it 4"s in the front and 5 in the back. Couldn't get the jack under with the low pro tires on it. When the people bought it, they had it towed and it was too low to get on the ramps. Me and my dad had to pull up on each side just to get it up there. Also nice white Enkei mesh style rims. Didn't actually get to drive it though, my dad gave it to me when I was 15 and I ended up selling it before I turned 16.

Before:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Legacy44/Picture.jpg

After:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/Legacy44/Picture018.jpg

Still looked like sh*t, but was better than before.

jdawg
07-15-2007, 04:23 PM
jesus, sounds like some people here have some rich parents. First car 86 for fairmont, pos, after a month or so started smoking BAD, had mad blow by, would pours the Bees Honey stuff in it and it would go away for a couple weeks at a time. Some tard in one of those 4ton Ford station wagons with the wood on the side rear ended me. Bent the frame, insurance offered me $1500, paid $200 for the car so for a years of driving was fair haha. Oh Clarion tape deck, cant remember front speakers, 500w Coustic amp and 2 MTX 15's in the trunk, I think Thunder5000, the ones with the red sorround.

Chevillac
07-15-2007, 05:31 PM
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a *** slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-*** on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his ****, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick ****. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a *****, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my **** explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my **** out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his ****, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's *******, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his ***. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

armstrong
07-15-2007, 05:36 PM
my first car was a 1994 taurus sho. man i loved that car. it was fast as balls! unfortunately i totaled it racing a mustang. yea i know i'm a retard. about 5 months after i totaled it, my parents surprised me and got it all fixed up for me for my bday. i miss that car. :crap:

willya745
07-15-2007, 05:46 PM
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a *** slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-*** on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his ****, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick ****. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a *****, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my **** explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my **** out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his ****, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's *******, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his ***. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

................:eyebrow: you are one sick puppy....:waycrazy:

traksta15
07-15-2007, 05:58 PM
black 90 camaro rs, power everything, stock 305, tinted, flowmaster exhaust (nothin crazy), got 20mpg, BRAND NEW tires AND was paid off then some idiot rear ended me goin 40 while I was stopped waiting for traffic to clear. Now onto the pics:

god I loved this car.......
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v63/160/91/207400475/n207400475_30408303_9557.jpg
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v63/160/91/207400475/n207400475_30408306_612.jpg