PDA

View Full Version : HOW to .... 10" sealed Box

acura2005
05-30-2006, 01:55 PM
HI Experts !
I am interested in making a 10 " sealed box, i don't know about the internal volume or how to make one simple box that can house a single 10 " sub, i am not even sure what sub i will get but i have seen that there are some "standard" sizes. So you guyz think i can give it a try? is it as simple as joining measured MDF pieces with good wood glue with one side of circular opening for woofer size? with my knowledge, you can probably determine now .whether i should make one or not. If you think i can can you plz refer me to a place where i can find step-by- step info.
Thanks !

Buckshot
05-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Here's the deal. Read some work logs. Read some driver (speaker) reviews. Read some amp reviews. Do some reasearch. Get back to us once you at least have some equipment in mind. If you have trouble picking equipment, use the SEARCH function BEFORE you ask questions. If you don't find what your looking for, then simply ask us in the appropriate sub-forum.

Do some research first. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

P.S. Do you have a drill, circular saw, jig saw, and 1.63" Coarse thread drywall screws?