PDA

View Full Version : Car Tunes

fakename
05-26-2006, 05:31 PM
its behind the bp on 54. its on the intersection of grand/54. real nice guys their. the owner is a meca/iasca judge. they sell treo, rockford amps, etc etc. i wouldnt hesitate to let them work on my car. so far...customer service = A+ even though i havent bought anything yet lol :D im getting metered their tuesday.

j3bus2k3
05-26-2006, 05:38 PM
x2, Nice shop. GREAT owner. But I'm alittle confused as to why the built a ported box tuned to 20hz....

Army-Killa
07-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Anyone ever end up going there thinking of gettin my system installed there.

j3bus2k3
07-12-2006, 06:29 PM
go to audio empire, plain and simple.

Army-Killa
07-13-2006, 03:07 PM
They pretty expensive there? How much you think it would be for a full system install I have all wires. cd player amp 2 subs. Maybe an extra battery?

j3bus2k3
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Your going to get what you pay for. They have 2 of the top 100 installers in the country, and I believe they are the ONLY shop like that and not to mention they've been rated among the top 50 for the past 5 years. To deaden my trunk rear doors and rear deck, amp, 2 subs, and box was ~$200 not including the parts I had them order. They're very reasonable. Tell them you were referred by previous customers and they'll take care of you.

galacticmonkey
10-23-2006, 01:03 AM
ive bought many things from there including 6 15" Treos. great shop and a great owner. marks a real cool dude.

A++ shop

AJē06
10-23-2006, 01:26 AM
its behind the bp on 54. its on the intersection of grand/54. real nice guys their. the owner is a meca/iasca judge. they sell treo, rockford amps, etc etc. i wouldnt hesitate to let them work on my car. so far...customer service = A+ even though i havent bought anything yet lol :D im getting metered their tuesday.

Dont know about the place cuz im in texas but ..... why do ppl get confused with "there" "their" they're"??? Arent we all adults now? :D

MTXman
10-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Dont know about the place cuz im in texas but ..... why do ppl get confused with "there" "their" they're"??? Arent we all adults now? :D

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe some people don't care, but some people really don't know the difference between the three forms, and some don't know these forms: to, too, and two. Which are even easier to remember.

dkguitarist
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
yall are lucky. we don't even HAVE a car tunes in oklahoma. next time i'm at my friend's in plano, tx i'll have to stop by tweeter and car tunes (pretty sure there's one down there).

TreyE
10-25-2006, 11:42 PM
is this the Car Tunes in clearwater/largo area thats owned by Shawn?? i used to be good friends with his son..has the white corvette inside decked out?? this one is off east bay tho:eyebrow:

fakename
10-26-2006, 02:13 PM
is this the Car Tunes in clearwater/largo area thats owned by Shawn?? i used to be good friends with his son..has the white corvette inside decked out?? this one is off east bay tho:eyebrow:

no.

j3bus2k3
10-26-2006, 10:40 PM
no.

Oops, that was the one I was talking about...

TreyE
10-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Oops, that was the one I was talking about...

lol yea mee too i know the guy who owns it so i go there all the time hes a great guy and their installs are seriously breathtaking he took me back to see an H2 they were doing with all fiberglass 3 JL 1000/1 3 12 W7s 2 batts all fibrglassed and amazing over $30k in audio they are among the best in tampa/clearwater by far (the one on eastbay)

boomzilla
06-21-2008, 10:49 AM
i was just there to have someone look at my wiring harness for a short, and the guy there is a ****ing idiot. he kept telling me tp bring him the hu and my ipod, while i was trying to tell his stupid *** that i threw the ipod cord away and to shut up and look at my car like i said in the first place. still the old **** insisted i bring in my hu and ipod, which is totally not part of the problem. i ****ing hate car tunes