PDA

View Full Version : Box for 15" L7

schism13
05-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Can anyone help me design a box for my 15" L7? I wanted to go ported, and I believe its the 04 model, I will be giving it about 1000wrms and I listen to rap. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.. I just want to get my bass back, and once this thing is built im ready to go :cool:

LeofromtheH
05-22-2006, 02:44 PM
if its your first time building a box, check out the kicker website for boxplans and stuff.

schism13
05-22-2006, 02:54 PM
if its your first time building a box, check out the kicker website for boxplans and stuff.

Nah my friend builds boxes, but I just need a design, and the specs for him to build it too..I am looking at the kickers recommendations now, thank you, but I was wondering if there are any better enclosures that will get louder.

renier
05-23-2006, 09:45 AM
i have a bnew L7S15 too..they recommended me here to use 8cu.ft @30htz or 27,i don't know..w/ all the displacements..my box it's like 6cu.ft+port..spl

i've got my box just this morning..it's all about low,low bass..you can here this from so far..i was wondering why the bass volume wasn't change at all even i was far away from my vehicle..

the loudness when you're in front,and when you're far from your systm it's the same..i just miss now high freq bass..i listen to young jeezy,and all new school base rap..