PDA

View Full Version : kick panels

rick22
05-11-2006, 08:59 PM
well i ran into a problem with my new mids, they are way to big and my door is way to narrow. looking at the door i thought i had more than enough space but i was way off. first off i see that everyone that has done them has included the tweeter in it. can i just leave the tweeter in the stock location and then just make the pod for the mids. also im thinking i want to make it attached to the door makeing it blend in. does anyone have any pics to give me some ideas. thanks alot.

chibahawk
05-11-2006, 09:48 PM
well i ran into a problem with my new mids, they are way to big and my door is way to narrow. looking at the door i thought i had more than enough space but i was way off. first off i see that everyone that has done them has included the tweeter in it. can i just leave the tweeter in the stock location and then just make the pod for the mids. also im thinking i want to make it attached to the door makeing it blend in. does anyone have any pics to give me some ideas. thanks alot.

ill keep you posted on this... im doing this exact type of project right now and took some pictures.. its suppose to rain in ny all weekend so i cant work much on it but it might give you some ideas.. i basicly cut a hole into my door and right now I'm shaping out a pod that will fit nicely in and look stock as well.

rick22
05-11-2006, 09:59 PM
awesome thanks alot.