PDA

View Full Version : someone.......box design......?

paulie
05-11-2006, 02:04 PM
hi. i need a 1 ft^3 sealed enclosure for a 13Ov.2. i had planned on making a box that is 15" tall x 15" wide x 12" deep. first off, is this 1ft^3? im going to use 3/4" MDF. i think it is but i need a cut list. i am having trouble figureing out the cuts i need to make. thanks

mikeyboc
05-11-2006, 02:10 PM
I am little hungover, but with 3/4 MDF, that looks to be 1.1 cu before driver displacement. Just draw out the box, keep in mind the 3/4 MDF and you will have your cut sheet, not that tough.

PhatTonyDeMarco
05-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Do you have AIM? I will do it for you if you want, I am bored, my sn is phattonydemarc0. A sealed box is not hard at all though man, its simple math.

paulie
05-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Do you have AIM? I will do it for you if you want, I am bored, my sn is phattonydemarc0. A sealed box is not hard at all though man, its simple math.

i'll hit you up sometime on aim. i have built one box before but it didnt seem to turn out right after all of my calculations and everything. the sub still acted like the box was too big so this time i just want to make sure i have done everything right.