View Full Version : i need help

05-07-2006, 12:04 AM
ok so i have a 1991 acura integra and today i noticed a puddle under the rear end of my car(rite by the gas tank) so i dont know if it is the tank or the line that is coming off of it. so i guess what im wondering is what that line is called?? if u kno plz post so i can buy a new one rite away i dont want to take the car anywhere because most places wont try and put the car on the lifts because it is to low it bottoms out all the time but if u kno the name of that **** line post back


05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
It is just a fuel line

05-07-2006, 12:14 AM
also there are many different lifts out there just go to a different shop thet uses the arms that will lift the car.

05-08-2006, 02:19 PM
u said the car is lowered so im sure the arms dont fit under the car

05-08-2006, 02:23 PM

05-08-2006, 02:26 PM
its prolly the pump that goes inside the tank